PDA

View Full Version : Reverse Spam: Looking for a small dog

topless
12-16-2005, 10:32 AM
Here's the story. My boss is pretty old (I think about 76). He is also single and has never been married. Well next to our office is a school for truant bad kids who have been expelled or suspended from their high school. Today A girl brought her puppy to school with her so being the animal lover I am, I went over to see the puppy and brought her into the office. My boss was fell in love with her. What I was thinking is that if someone has a small house broken dog that they can't keep anymore, my boss would give him or her a great home and I would love to do that for him. He works and goes home and thats his life. I just think it would be good for him.

OGShocker
12-16-2005, 10:41 AM
Here's the story. My boss is pretty old (I think about 76). He is also single and has never been married. Well next to our office is a school for truant bad kids who have been expelled or suspended from their high school. Today A girl brought her puppy to school with her so being the animal lover I am, I went over to see the puppy and brought her into the office. My boss was fell in love with her. What I was thinking is that if someone has a small house broken dog that they can't keep anymore, my boss would give him or her a great home and I would love to do that for him. He works and goes home and thats his life. I just think it would be good for him.
We bought our son the Nintendo DS. It comes with Nintendo Dogs (http://www.nintendo.com/gamemini?gameid=0d8421b7-6c97-48d5-95f1-f11a16bac6a4). I'd by that for him. Just think, he won't hate you when the real puppy craps in his loafers.