PDA

View Full Version : Good Friends Are Worth It

a catered life
06-06-2006, 07:29 AM
i havent had the chance to meet a ton of people from here (working on it) but the ones i have meet and hung with i must say ....what a great bunch......thanks for being just good old fashion friends......friends might not always agree on something but its the fact that you care enough to lend a positive comment and a listening ear.....friends assist where they can......in life we all have associates and co-workers but to have someone you call a real friend you should consider yourself blessed :ptreasure your family and friends :rollside:

Mrs. Bordsmnj
06-06-2006, 07:30 AM
I agree. ***boat has brought us together with some of the best friends imaginable. :)

JetBoatRich
06-06-2006, 07:44 AM
Willie, well said and your actions back this up. You are a true friend and go out of your way to help others :cool:
Thanks again for all the help last Sunday from you and your family :cool: my family really appreciated all you did :cool:
The Beer was good as well :cool:

HOOTER SLED-
06-06-2006, 07:47 AM
So true so true. :rollside:

Jetdriver
06-06-2006, 07:50 AM
Very well said Willie. Glad to have the friends I have! :D Its not the quantity its the quality!

Mrs.Racer277
06-06-2006, 08:33 AM
i havent had the chance to meet a ton of people from here (working on it) but the ones i have meet and hung with i must say ....what a great bunch......thanks for being just good old fashion friends......friends might not always agree on something but its the fact that you care enough to lend a positive comment and a listening ear.....friends assist where they can......in life we all have associates and co-workers but to have someone you call a real friend you should consider yourself blessed :ptreasure your family and friends :rollside:
Very Well said. :)

MrsJetDriver
06-06-2006, 08:53 AM
Awwww, you're making me all teary eyed... Hey are you the "big boy" LOL..... We so could have gotten star treatment for that. :D

raff
06-06-2006, 09:13 AM
So very ture, Sara and I have made some very good friends here.

Jetdriver
06-06-2006, 09:29 AM
I see 2 of them in the picture there Mark! :D

raff
06-06-2006, 10:30 AM
I see 2 of them in the picture there Mark! :D
All I see is a red X here at work.

raff
06-06-2006, 10:32 AM
Oh Ya I foregot to ask how was the weekend? How the boat run?
Dinner?

RAMROD
06-06-2006, 10:33 AM
Ratso seems like a cool guy but I am going to keep an eye on my wife and daughters if he is ever around.

a catered life
06-06-2006, 11:13 AM
Awwww, you're making me all teary eyed... Hey are you the "big boy" LOL..... We so could have gotten star treatment for that. :D
your funny :p big boy out

a catered life
06-06-2006, 11:20 AM
Dinner?
their boat ran like a trojan..i was very inpressed how fast it got up on plane and the acceleration. :rollside: while i was there putting along nursing mine sean was doing donuts around me.....i thought i was done liking jet boats but the jetdrivers made me rethink things.......puck american idol he's my new idol :p sean sean SEAN SEAN :rollside:
not to mention DR just redid something on his boat and its pretty quick for a small block

JetBoatRich
06-06-2006, 01:08 PM
Dinner?
Great weekend Mark, sorry you and Sara missed it :rolleyes:
Shawn's boat ran great once he got rid of the extra weight over the engine compartment :yuk:
Dinner, did we eat dinner :rolleyes:

raff
06-06-2006, 01:33 PM
Great weekend Mark, sorry you and Sara missed it :rolleyes:
Shawn's boat ran great once he got rid of the extra weight over the engine compartment :yuk:
Dinner, did we eat dinner :rolleyes:
Rich, glad you all had a good week end. Mybe Sara and I can make the next trip :wink: Sorry to hear about your truck that just had to suck :mad:
Now are saying that Shawn lost some thing? I thought he just had that fixed.
Was he able to recover it?

Jetdriver
06-06-2006, 02:13 PM
Everything made it home just fine. I blew the hatch off again, I guess its that extreme speed Im seeing, LOL Ill rebuild it this weekend and get it put back on. I also lost my trailer jack just a few minutes from home on Sunday. Damn thing just dropped on the 210 at about 70. Bent back like it was a straw. Ill be replacing that this week too. Oh well, the boat runs very well. So all in all it was all good.

Throttle
06-06-2006, 02:23 PM
this is good stuff... now could one of you get me a beer? please

a catered life
06-07-2006, 06:12 AM
as long is it not one of those samuel adams or sierres we got you covered :p
well i took off the radar wing yesterday and not sure if i like it off or not...after this past weekend i'm going to price a bimini (sp?) top and that will be the deciding factor :p

anchorman
06-07-2006, 06:20 AM
well i took off the radar wing yesterday and not sure if i like it off or not...after this past weekend i'm going to price a bimini (sp?) top and that will be the deciding factor :p
Hey are you going to sell your arch if you decide you like it better off if its the right size I call first dibs. Let me know if your interested in selling it.
Brandon

a catered life
06-07-2006, 06:50 AM
everything is always for sale with me to serious buyers.....what kind of boat do you have ....my is a '89 26' eliminator edge...the colors on the wing are the classic late 80's splash its in good shape with 2 speaker mounts on side and night running light pole holder on top

raff
06-07-2006, 06:53 AM
How about that Green Beer
I got the pix you sent to my phone, but I just can't tell how it looks form that.
Bimini for the old bout run about $500. I think we are going to the boat show on Saturday.

a catered life
06-07-2006, 06:56 AM
morning bro....i will post a before and after shot.......if you do go to the show could you please price me a top :p26' 1989 eliminator edge

raff
06-07-2006, 06:58 AM
morning bro....i will post a before and after shot.......if you do go to the show could you please price me a top :p26' 1989 eliminator edge
try BigDoug he had one last month he was trying to off load.

Mrs.Racer277
06-07-2006, 07:13 AM
I thought that is what you were for. :p :p House is looking great. Have you seen it?? I will be back next weekend if you want me to take pics. :)

wsuwrhr
06-07-2006, 08:01 AM
I agree. ***boat has brought us together with some of the best friends imaginable. :)
I concur, Mrs.BordsMJ
Sometimes people get all wound up over stupid shit, but all in all, ***boat is the best.
Brain

wsuwrhr
06-07-2006, 08:02 AM
'64 Valiant?

JetBoatRich
06-07-2006, 01:38 PM
Willie did you get the sign up :rolleyes:

a catered life
06-08-2006, 09:33 AM
Willie did you get the sign up :rolleyes:
nope how was it sent PM or to my email

WYRD
06-08-2006, 09:35 AM
I am just here for the information on boating Nothing More :idea: :crossx:

SoCal_fun
06-08-2006, 07:21 PM
I agree with the good friends topic. We have met some really good people on here and a couple other boating boards.
In fact, I'm looking forward to relaxing with a few of them very soon now. :rollside:

JetBoatRich
06-08-2006, 07:23 PM
nope how was it sent PM or to my email
The One Missy gave you last Sunday :cool:

a catered life
06-08-2006, 08:28 PM
yup its up in the raider room :p

JetBoatRich
06-08-2006, 09:06 PM
yup its up in the raider room :p
LOL :cool: should fit right in when So.Cal Fun is there :cool:
they were not talking about me :rolleyes:

Tom Brown
06-08-2006, 09:08 PM
That Jbb really bugs my ass. :mad:

JetBoatRich
06-08-2006, 09:09 PM
he has that effect on some :p

AltarGirl
06-08-2006, 10:09 PM
I have met some great friends that I talk to on a daily/weekly basis from ***boat & they are stand up kind of people. They know who they are & I love them to death!! :crossx: :p :)

Flying Tiger
06-09-2006, 02:10 AM
I agree with you, & no substitute for a good friend Willie.
If I could give a gift of anything to anyone, I'd have it be a good friend.
Sometimes friends do things a little outta whack,, but still they're your friends.

a catered life
06-09-2006, 05:55 AM
lmao i already heard about your great moves :p

anchorman
06-09-2006, 11:16 AM
everything is always for sale with me to serious buyers.....what kind of boat do you have ....my is a '89 26' eliminator edge...the colors on the wing are the classic late 80's splash its in good shape with 2 speaker mounts on side and night running light pole holder on top
Its an 89 sleekcraft 24' just remembered seeing the pics and looks to be close but of course I would need measurments to know for sure. I have been toying with the Idea of having one built.Do you have any pictures I cant seem to find the ones of your rig on here. Could you email me the measurements and a photo?
Brandon

Jbb
06-09-2006, 11:43 AM
You aint seen nothing yet..... :)

Tom Brown
06-09-2006, 12:53 PM
:eek:

SoCal_fun
06-09-2006, 08:30 PM
Hey, I resemble that remark, even though I have no idea wtf you guys are talking about... LOL!! :cool: :rolleyes:

JetBoatRich
06-09-2006, 09:47 PM
Hey, I resemble that remark, even though I have no idea wtf you guys are talking about... LOL!! :cool: :rolleyes:
We can explain on Sunday :argue: