PDA

View Full Version : Anybody going to Lake Elsinore or El capitan on Sunday??

Scoobinator
06-06-2006, 10:40 AM
Just checking to see if anybody will be going out to these lakes (Lake Elsinore or El Capitan) I'm planning on taking the Scoobinator out this Sunday just checking who is gonna be out there. WHERE IS THE HOTT SPOT

Legal Chemistry
06-06-2006, 04:16 PM
If I get my boat back I will be at El Cap this Sat/Sun. It probably won't be till next week though. Enjoy!

Scoobinator
06-06-2006, 08:04 PM
im not sure how the weather is supose to be this weekend?

moneysucker
06-06-2006, 09:39 PM
We will be out on Sat around noon at El Cap. There are quite a few going. Lickiy split should be making a test run for the first time as well as some other friends. There should be quite a few of us on the back side of the lake. I am cutting LS his CF #s now so he doesn't have to run the mailbox #s.

beerjet
06-06-2006, 10:08 PM
Elsinore on sunday with at least two others and one's a first timer so it should be interesting.
-beerjet-

Psycho Squid
06-07-2006, 12:06 AM
We will be out on Sat around noon at El Cap. There are quite a few going. Lickiy split should be making a test run for the first time as well as some other friends. There should be quite a few of us on the back side of the lake. I am cutting LS his CF #s now so he doesn't have to run the mailbox #s.L.S. how about Psycho Squid (P.S.) "means Psycho Sqwuid". I might just tow back to the old stomping hole to clean up the place...........Talking about the fishing of course. :rollside:
Squid.

QuickCheetah
06-07-2006, 07:48 AM
Im trying to make it there, gotta find a shifter cable... the one on my boat is too long...also trying to fine tune everything is had when the neighbors are complaining that its too loud and their kids are sleeping...anybody live close to Winchester that i can drag it over and tune it there?

Scoobinator
06-07-2006, 07:26 PM
IT looks like I will be at el capitan Saturday afternoon if the weather is good.