PDA

View Full Version : Havasu Hotels

KineticoH20
06-06-2006, 02:42 PM
Which hotels do you feel are best for truck/boat parking, or which one do you feel is more secure?

HALLETT BOY
06-06-2006, 02:49 PM
Which hotels do you feel are best for truck/boat parking, or which one do you feel is more secure?
Should be an interesting thread, see my post : Warning ! , and see how many Hotels people have been burglarized at . I , too am interested in finding someplace secure and safe...maybe parking in front of the Sheriffs office ?? Do you think they would mind ?

purrfecttremor
06-06-2006, 03:07 PM
Good luck theres tweekers all over hitting every hotel.Dont cover your boat when parked in one!

duffster
06-06-2006, 03:08 PM
Secure??? None

No Name
06-06-2006, 03:10 PM
Rent a house or condo.
There’s a lot of houses out there for rent and it won’t cost you much more than a Hotel. If you have other friends going up with you it’s even less than a Hotel. A lot of them even have a boat deep garage. Do a search on Havasau rentals and you will find many deals.

TCHB
06-06-2006, 03:17 PM
We have a house for rent and we find all people love it and will not again stay in a hotel. Their boat is secure and they have a home to stay in. There is no check in time or early check out. The local hotels have a lot of theft by idiots in the area. I was talking to one of th local police on a early Saturday morning and he said their was 5 boats broken into (electronics) at one hotel!!!! I have never heard of a theft at anyone of the local homes that that HB boat members rent.

me4drvr
06-06-2006, 03:35 PM
Good luck thers tweekers all over hitting every hotel.Dont cover your boat when parked in one!
Why wouldn't you cover the boat?? So they can grab all they want under the cover, then bum rush outta there when they are done?? I personally had my whole stereo stolen from the Howard Johnson a few years ago, and before we bought the house, I stayed at the Island Inn (Pink Elephant). Give the security there a case of water and they'll take care of you (at least they did it for me).

Mrs. Grunion
06-06-2006, 03:40 PM
We have stayed at Queens Condos a few times and it has proved a nice place. They have gated and covered parking and security. You can get a two bed, two bath for like $125. Really nice if you are going with more people...

duffster
06-06-2006, 03:45 PM
Very true that place is full of tweekers after midnight.
Good luck thers tweekers all over hitting every hotel.Dont cover your boat when parked in one!

Partycattin
06-06-2006, 04:07 PM
We have stayed at Queens Condos a few times and it has proved a nice place. They have gated and covered parking and security. You can get a two bed, two bath for like $125. Really nice if you are going with more people...
Queens bay is pretty good as it is gated. Busy weekends you have to get there early to get a spot inside though. Tweekers can still jump the fence but at least it seems a little better then ungated parking.

TRUMP TIGHT
06-06-2006, 04:19 PM
Yes, if you cover your boat they can take everything out without being seen then make one rush out. 1 minute of being seen versus 10! All hotels are tweeker playgrounds! They dont have a place to stay or it is easier to sell their dope. I have had a knife pulled on me once and i wont say what i did (for legal reasons) but they ran like track stars!:D If you frequent hotels buy a securety system for $150 that you can point at your boat from the right room that is motion sensative.

purrfecttremor
06-06-2006, 04:43 PM
I had my sterio and lots of other things stolen at the Island Inn two years ago and the popo said the worse thing you can do is cover it for the reasons stated above.Man if i had to still hotel it id be slippen security some cash!

TRUMP TIGHT
06-06-2006, 05:31 PM
I had my sterio and lots of other things stolen at the Island Inn two years ago and the popo said the worse thing you can do is cover it for the reasons stated above.Man if i had to still hotel it id be slippen security some cash!
That sucks! Good thing you dont have to stay in hotels anymore!