PDA

View Full Version : Thank you Lakewake!!!!!

pixilatedpussy
06-06-2006, 03:04 PM
Geza told me you stopped by the shop with a huge donation to {Piper & his buds!!! YOU ARE AWESOME!!! It tells alot about your character, to take time out of you busy life to do something so nice, for someone you dont even know! Thankyou Thankyou!!!! :rollside: :rollside: :rollside:
Also, thanks for the boat kit! You rock! :rollside: Pixi xoxoxoxoxo

lakewake
06-06-2006, 04:52 PM
Geza told me you stopped by the shop with a huge donation to {Piper & his buds!!! YOU ARE AWESOME!!! It tells alot about your character, to take time out of you busy life to do something so nice, for someone you dont even know! Thankyou Thankyou!!!! :rollside: :rollside: :rollside:
Also, thanks for the boat kit! You rock! :rollside: Pixi xoxoxoxoxo
Your very welcome. Give those young men a big American hug when you see them.BTW which branch of the service are they in? I was US Army 79-82.
It's a very small world...I was talking to Geza and remarked that I was going to stop and see a friend at the shop behind you. Peter at Viking Auto is one of my best friends. He used to be my next door neighbor in Mission Viejo. We've been everywhere from the river to the dunes with that crazy man.I head down south to see my boy every Tues during the week for bowling or a movie and dinner. Peter and Cathy are my stop on the way back to Chino Hills.His insane former pitbull was actually the model for for my new LOGO and company name.Growling Dog Enterprises LLC. He says he wants a royalty LOL.
If you have any questions about the boat products or leather cleaner give me a PM. Also the Ex works for a Snack and vending broker, she may be stopping before Fri with stuff for the care packages. They have all sorts of great stuff. Take Care.

pixilatedpussy
06-06-2006, 05:37 PM
Your very welcome. Give those young men a big American hug when you see them.BTW which branch of the service are they in? I was US Army 79-82.
It's a very small world...I was talking to Geza and remarked that I was going to stop and see a friend at the shop behind you. Peter at Viking Auto is one of my best friends. He used to be my next door neighbor in Mission Viejo. We've been everywhere from the river to the dunes with that crazy man.I head down south to see my boy every Tues during the week for bowling or a movie and dinner. Peter and Cathy are my stop on the way back to Chino Hills.His insane former pitbull was actually the model for for my new LOGO and company name.Growling Dog Enterprises LLC. He says he wants a royalty LOL.
If you have any questions about the boat products or leather cleaner give me a PM. Also the Ex works for a Snack and vending broker, she may be stopping before Fri with stuff for the care packages. They have all sorts of great stuff. Take Care.
Small world huh??? :220v: :rollside: Thanks alot! I will ask Piper which branch they are from. T :rollside:

Redneck
06-06-2006, 08:20 PM
its good to know that there are such good people in this place