PDA

View Full Version : Lake Don Pedro 4th of July

Eliminator 4 Life
06-06-2006, 03:44 PM
I just wanted to know whos going and where are you staying if you are camping.

deltarat
06-06-2006, 06:16 PM
I might come up to see the fire works. I will be staying in your camp site, but I will make sure you and your family eat well!

Eliminator 4 Life
06-06-2006, 06:57 PM
I might come up to see the fire works. I will be staying in your camp site, but I will make sure you and your family eat well!
You are more then welcome to. The more the merrier. Also Familycat will be there we are camping in blue oaks this year. :)

bubbletop409
06-06-2006, 08:41 PM
Hey Rob, I'll be up there either Thursday afternoon, or early Friday. We'll be hanging with our buddy with the houseboat, and sleeping in our's at night. Usually park in the cove directly across from the houseboat marina that is to the left of Flemming. That gives a good view of the fireworks without having to move. Missed you at Pismo, we came through on Sunday afternoon. See ya up there.

Eliminator 4 Life
06-06-2006, 08:47 PM
Sounds good Larry during the day Ill be at the waterfall. Im actually camping in blue oaks cause i was to late to get one at fleeming. Ill look forward to seeing you out there. :p

69 Elim
06-07-2006, 05:43 AM
where is the waterfall?

Familycat
06-07-2006, 06:39 AM
Should be a great trip. We have 9 sites at Blue Oaks not including Rob's. Most are hot boats. We too will be at the waterfall during the day. Look us up.
The waterfall is half way between Moccosin and Fleming. There is a small island across from the waterfall. If you keep a look out it is easy to find. During a holiday weekend there will be many boats. It is all no wake.
Rick

DAVEO
06-11-2006, 07:37 AM
If you go let me know maybe stay at the cabin.

deltarat
06-11-2006, 12:35 PM
If you go let me know maybe stay at the cabin.
Hey if you want to go all the way up to the cabin would be great, however I will need to drop the boat somewhere because there is no way I could ever get up the driveway with it, let alone turn it around between the house and the garage.

DAVEO
06-11-2006, 02:32 PM
Hey if you want to go all the way up to the cabin would be great, however I will need to drop the boat somewhere because there is no way I could ever get up the driveway with it, let alone turn it around between the house and the garage.
Thats true so we leave the boats there at pero locked up.

deltarat
06-11-2006, 07:52 PM
Yep, you in? I'll make the call and make sure that the house is ready!
Lets go boating!!! Hey Rob will you watch our boats for us for a couple of nights?

DAVEO
06-11-2006, 09:13 PM
sweet lets doit.

acatitude
06-11-2006, 09:19 PM
damn you old gals are great planners im just salivating for shasta and your at the 4th of july already :cry:

DAVEO
06-11-2006, 09:22 PM
damn you old gals are great planners im just salivating for shasta and your at the 4th of july already :cry:
Got to have a plan in life or you end up old and gray and stay drunk all the time.

DAVEO
06-11-2006, 09:23 PM
Oh damn that sounds like me without being drunk.

Eliminator 4 Life
06-11-2006, 10:38 PM
I dont mind watching the boats. Where is the cabin at??

DAVEO
06-12-2006, 06:03 AM
I dont mind watching the boats. Where is the cabin at??
That would be cool. The cabin is in sugar pine.

HighVoltage 329
06-13-2006, 11:25 AM
We're heading up Friday eve. Part of the Blue Oaks group. I'm planing on leaving my boats anchored in the cove at night and will be keeping an eye down there. Has anyone had any problems.

Familycat
06-13-2006, 03:03 PM
We're heading up Friday eve. Part of the Blue Oaks group. I'm planing on leaving my boats anchored in the cove at night and will be keeping an eye down there. Has anyone had any problems.
Bob,
Welcome to the boards. I was wondering when you were going to register. Can't wait for the 4th.
How were the boat drags?
Rick

HighVoltage 329
06-13-2006, 03:38 PM
Thanks Rick, The drags were good. The TFH were unreal. There's nothing like seeing & feeling a 250 mph hydro run. Great V-Drives with beautiful installations.
Looking forward the Don Pedro weekend.

Boatmaster
06-13-2006, 04:49 PM
I may be up on a friends new houseboat. E4L you sure your aloud to be seen with DCB owners. :p

Eliminator 4 Life
06-19-2006, 08:56 AM
Drew I dont mind being around the DCBs the only problem is the boat always tries to start humping mine. I guess the DCB knows a good boat when its next to it haha. I dont mind at all though I know the guy you are talking about he has a 22 with a whacker on it. Besides familycat will be there he has an Eliminator so I will feel safe atleast I know there will be two Eliminators there :) :cool:
2 More weeks and counting
Rick what spots do you got. I think mine is A35 or A36 right as you roll in blue oaks one of the first ones on the left......

Familycat
06-19-2006, 02:44 PM
Drew I dont mind being around the DCBs the only problem is the boat always tries to start humping mine. I guess the DCB knows a good boat when its next to it haha. I dont mind at all though I know the guy you are talking about he has a 22 with a whacker on it. Besides familycat will be there he has an Eliminator so I will feel safe atleast I know there will be two Eliminators there :) :cool:
2 More weeks and counting
Rick what spots do you got. I think mine is A35 or A36 right as you roll in blue oaks one of the first ones on the left......
Rob,
We have a total of 9 site in the A loop. I personally have A 13,14,15,16. I will be in A-13. My brother with the Yellow Stoker will be in A-14. Drew knows the boat. He got it running correctly for Berryessa after it sank at the Delta. My buddy Bob is in A-15 with a Hallett 240. Donna's brother is in A-16 with a fishing Sea-Ray. We also have a fleet of Cobalts coming. Four at last count, all with big blocks. After a day of fun on the water, the campsites may be just a fun. Ready to Play.
And take it easy on Drew. We may be handing down the Daytona to my son and pick up a 26 DCB for Donna and myself.
Anyway, looking forward to the trip.
Rick

Eliminator 4 Life
06-19-2006, 03:55 PM
Rob,
We have a total of 9 site in the A loop. I personally have A 13,14,15,16. I will be in A-13. My brother with the Yellow Stoker will be in A-14. Drew knows the boat. He got it running correctly for Berryessa after it sank at the Delta. My buddy Bob is in A-15 with a Hallett 240. Donna's brother is in A-16 with a fishing Sea-Ray. We also have a fleet of Cobalts coming. Four at last count, all with big blocks. After a day of fun on the water, the campsites may be just a fun. Ready to Play.
And take it easy on Drew. We may be handing down the Daytona to my son and pick up a 26 DCB for Donna and myself.
Rick
Oh Rick Im so sorry to hear are you not feeling well. Well I hope we can all get along and you stay with my family :) .
Anyways I think the campsites will be off the hook I plan on partying tell the sun comes up. Besides Its a warm up fo Naci haha

deltarat
06-19-2006, 07:11 PM
I'm out...broke the boat at the Cat Attack :mad:

Eliminator 4 Life
06-19-2006, 09:40 PM
Pu$$y :yuk:

Familycat
06-20-2006, 07:43 AM
Sorry to hear that. Nothing that a stack of dead Presidents won't fix.
Rick

Familycat
06-20-2006, 07:50 AM
Oh Rick Im so sorry to hear are you not feeling well. Well I hope we can all get along and you stay with my family :) .
Anyways I think the campsites will be off the hook I plan on partying tell the sun comes up. Besides Its a warm up fo Naci haha
Feeling fine. They are both great boats and we all know it. I would love to have a lake house with A Skater, a Fountain a Hallett, a Eliminator, a DCB and a Hatteras all lined up in fron of a 10,000 sq ft. home. Might as well through in a couple of jet ski's and a Zodiac.
Rob you may be correct I may have a sickness.
Rick

deltarat
06-20-2006, 08:37 AM
Sorry to hear that. Nothing that a stack of dead Presidents won't fix.
Rick
And a little time, which I am very short of right now. We will see if I can't pull something out of my a$$. I sould be pulling the motor this week at some point. :mad:

Eliminator 4 Life
06-20-2006, 08:52 AM
Feeling fine. They are both great boats and we all know it. I would love to have a lake house with A Skater, a Fountain a Hallett, a Eliminator, a DCB and a Hatteras all lined up in fron of a 10,000 sq ft. home. Might as well through in a couple of jet ski's and a Zodiac.
Rob you may be correct I may have a sickness.
Rick
Well we will have to talk about your sikness over the 4th and Im sure a few frosty brews and I can change your mind haha I better bring a purchase agrement with me haha Drew stay away from blue oaks :)

DAVID
06-20-2006, 10:08 AM
Rob, you cant go. You have to work.

Eliminator 4 Life
06-21-2006, 02:00 PM
Rob, you cant go. You have to work.
What is WORK :yuk:

Eliminator 4 Life
06-22-2006, 01:40 PM
1 week from tomorrow and lll be there woooooooohooooooooooooooooo :) :p :rollside:

Eliminator 4 Life
06-23-2006, 08:53 AM
One week and counting :)

Familycat
06-26-2006, 06:27 AM
Doesn't Monday morning suck. I need to get to the lake. Sorry just had to bitch alittle. I'm better now.
Rick

Eliminator 4 Life
06-26-2006, 06:32 AM
Doesn't Monday morning suck. I need to get to the lake. Sorry just had to bitch alittle. I'm better now.
Rick
Yes it does but just remember we are getting closer and closer to friday. Rick when you hear the train horn you know its me on friday :p

Familycat
06-26-2006, 07:38 AM
Yes it does but just remember we are getting closer and closer to friday. Rick when you hear the train horn you know its me on friday :p
Train horn?
R

Eliminator 4 Life
06-26-2006, 08:41 AM
Train horn?
R
Yea you do know what a train is right?? :p Well have you ever heard there horn when they go thorugh intersections well yes I got one and when I pull into in DOn Pedro fri im gonna let it rip.3 more days after today.. :)

bubbletop409
06-26-2006, 08:47 AM
See you guys in a couple of days. Three weeks ago we did Shasta, Whiskeytown, and Oroville. Just got back last night from Clear Lake, went up to the Beach Boy concert at Konocti, great show, but a little warm in the ampitheater, they could use a sunbreak over the seating area. Looking forward to another big weekend.

Eliminator 4 Life
06-26-2006, 09:17 AM
See you guys in a couple of days. Three weeks ago we did Shasta, Whiskeytown, and Oroville. Just got back last night from Clear Lake, went up to the Beach Boy concert at Konocti, great show, but a little warm in the ampitheater, they could use a sunbreak over the seating area. Looking forward to another big weekend.
Larry I look forward to meeting you this weekend. I know during the day we usually hang out by the waterfall. See you out there :)

Familycat
06-26-2006, 02:30 PM
Yea you do know what a train is right?? :p Well have you ever heard there horn when they go thorugh intersections well yes I got one and when I pull into in DOn Pedro fri im gonna let it rip.3 more days after today.. :)
Yes I know what a train is. I saw Risky Business many times. Just don't tell me you have "Boss Hogg" horns on the hood of your truck, or that your wife is also your sister. LOL
Rick

SUI-CY-COLE
06-26-2006, 04:34 PM
Rob,
Rick
did he sink it by b&w i believe??..when did he sink it? i helped tow a boat to the surface ...did he get wacked in the back of his head when it nose dived?

bubbletop409
06-26-2006, 08:44 PM
Hey Rob
Will be talking to the guys with the houseboat tomorrow, will let you know where we will be parked. Can't go till Sat. morn. though, wife could not get Friday off. Pisser.

Eliminator 4 Life
06-26-2006, 09:17 PM
Yes I know what a train is. I saw Risky Business many times. Just don't tell me you have "Boss Hogg" horns on the hood of your truck, or that your wife is also your sister. LOL
Rick
aww shit Ill just keep my mouth shut hahah :)

Familycat
06-27-2006, 07:38 AM
did he sink it by b&w i believe??..when did he sink it? i helped tow a boat to the surface ...did he get wacked in the back of his head when it nose dived?
Thats it. Tom, my brother did not get hurt, it was one of his buddies. He was and is very greatful for the help you provided. He has spoken of this many times about jumping off the swim platform and getting the plugs back in his boat. That little stunt cost him $10 grand but would have been considerably more if you had not helped.
Are you going to Pedro this weekend? I am sure he would like to buy you a cold one and shake you hand.
Rick

pixilatedpussy
06-27-2006, 01:30 PM
We were invited to go with my dad.........but decided to hit the river instead! Have fun guys! Be safe out there!

Eliminator 4 Life
06-27-2006, 04:55 PM
We were invited to go with my dad.........but decided to hit the river instead! Have fun guys! Be safe out there!
I wanna meet ur dad where is he gonna be

bocco
06-28-2006, 08:17 AM
Looks like we will be there also. The wife got Monday off. Look for the daycruiser in the avatar or a house boat named "High Maintenance". On monday we should have the house boat in the cove next to Blue Oaks where all of the houseboats hang out for the fireworks. Fireworks are Monday night.
Gary

pixilatedpussy
06-28-2006, 08:32 AM
I wanna meet ur dad where is he gonna be
I dont remember the campground....I will find out. :p

Eliminator 4 Life
06-29-2006, 05:47 AM
IS IT FRIDAY YET :)

desertbird
06-29-2006, 07:20 AM
I just wanted to know whos going and where are you staying if you are camping.
We'll be up there the entire week. 3 boats, and anywhere from 6 to 10 people throughout the week as they come and go. The wife and I are booked from Saturday to Saturday at Moccasin Point sites 1, 2, and 4.
Check out my sig, and look for the boat! Open HB invite, see us in a cove, or at the campsite and stop in for a cocktail.
PM me for the cell number (I don't know if it works out there or not.)
Geoff (desertbird)

Familycat
06-29-2006, 08:31 AM
We'll be up there the entire week. 3 boats, and anywhere from 6 to 10 people throughout the week as they come and go. The wife and I are booked from Saturday to Saturday at Moccasin Point sites 1, 2, and 4.
Check out my sig, and look for the boat! Open HB invite, see us in a cove, or at the campsite and stop in for a cocktail.
PM me for the cell number (I don't know if it works out there or not.)
Geoff (desertbird)
I just PM you with my cell #. Call me.
Rick

bocco
06-29-2006, 09:19 AM
Just an FYI cell sevice is marginal on Don Pedro. Singular works better than Verizon. Some spots work better than others. At the moccasin end if you get close to the hwy 120 bridge it's pretty good. At the Flemming end try straight in front of the marina towards the the house cove straight accross.

Eliminator 4 Life
06-29-2006, 09:58 AM
Just an FYI cell sevice is marginal on Don Pedro. Singular works better than Verizon. Some spots work better than others. At the moccasin end if you get close to the hwy 120 bridge it's pretty good. At the Flemming end try straight in front of the marina towards the the house cove straight accross.
Gary what day you arriving???
Rick you still gonna be there around noonish??
I plan to be there around 3 or so damn that 30 min drive sucks :p

bocco
06-29-2006, 10:06 AM
Gary what day you arriving???
Rick you still gonna be there around noonish??
I plan to be there around 3 or so damn that 30 min drive sucks :p
We won't be there until around 9:00pm on Friday. Kim has an afternoon meeting on Friday so we may wait for traffic to die down a little. We'll probably hide the houseboat up in north bay for most of the weekend then we'll head for the party cove on Monday for the fireworks. I'll keep an eye out for the red flames. I'm sure we''ll cruise the waterfall for some afternoon entertainment.

Eliminator 4 Life
06-29-2006, 10:23 AM
We won't be there until around 9:00pm on Friday. Kim has an afternoon meeting on Friday so we may wait for traffic to die down a little. We'll probably hide the houseboat up in north bay for most of the weekend then we'll head for the party cove on Monday for the fireworks. I'll keep an eye out for the red flames. I'm sure we''ll cruise the waterfall for some afternoon entertainment.
Gary you gonna park up past the 5mph mark in that one cove like the last time??? Anyways Ill look for you saturday afternoon in the waterfall cove :cool: Drive safe friday evening the traffic in livermore is gonna suck :crossx:

bubbletop409
06-29-2006, 11:34 AM
Hey Rob
Just found out where we will be tied up, if your going through the canyon towards Mocassin, we will be off to the left, in the right hand fork just before you enter the canyon. My boat has red splashes, that turn into purple checkerboard toward the stern, will cruise by the waterfall on Saturday, the houseboat we will be on will have a giant American flag, and a blue and yellow aqua launcher tied along side. Stop by and we will launch you into orbit.

bocco
06-29-2006, 12:22 PM
Gary you gonna park up past the 5mph mark in that one cove like the last time??? Anyways Ill look for you saturday afternoon in the waterfall cove :cool: Drive safe friday evening the traffic in livermore is gonna suck :crossx:
Not sure if we'll be that far up. My partner is going up tomorrow morning and he my hit one of the closer coves. As soon as you pass the houseboat cove heading towards the 5mph area check the first couple of coves on the right. If not there then yes, up by the 5 mph zone.

Eliminator 4 Life
06-29-2006, 10:05 PM
damn is it 2pm on friday yet. See everyone there :)

HighVoltage 329
06-29-2006, 10:11 PM
Boat is gassed and ready. We will be heading up Friday after some of the traffic dies down. Look for us in the 240 Hallett and say hi! Should be a great weekend with the lake so full.

Familycat
07-05-2006, 06:55 AM
We had a blast. I am ready to book 2007. Who's in?
Rick

HighVoltage 329
07-05-2006, 07:37 AM
We're in for next year! Blue Oaks worked out great with no lanch ramp lines. Lets do it again!!!

boatsnblondes
07-06-2006, 01:20 AM
Book my wife and I in.....we are relocating from Riverside to Waterford next week to Riverpointe....look forward to meeting you...BTW, we have a Hallett Vector...see you soon up there....... :rollside:

Eliminator 4 Life
07-06-2006, 10:18 AM
Book my wife and I in.....we are relocating from Riverside to Waterford next week to Riverpointe....look forward to meeting you...BTW, we have a Hallett Vector...see you soon up there....... :rollside:
Damn if that aint a culture shock. Waterford is kinda ghetto :rolleyes:

Bonecrusher
07-06-2006, 03:03 PM
We had a great time as well. The camp grounds in blue oaks seemed less full this year and no lines at the ramp.
The helocopters were fun to watch but the smoke on tue. sucked.
E4L my buddy Keith says hi. He kicked the beer bottle out from behind your trailer tire.
We have 4 spots reserved for next year and will have plenty of cold ones ready.

boatsnblondes
07-06-2006, 03:31 PM
Damn if that aint a culture shock. Waterford is kinda ghetto :rolleyes:
Then again, forget about it.....I'll put my house up against yours any day of the week..... :mad:

HighVoltage 329
07-06-2006, 04:14 PM
Another Hallett in the group would be great! What are you running in your Vector?

acatitude
07-06-2006, 04:24 PM
family cat wheres the damn house boat and blender lol :cry:

boatsnblondes
07-06-2006, 06:08 PM
High voltage, forget about it. He pissed off my wife, and she grew up in Hickman, went to school at Stanislaus, and is going into teaching up there. For him to say that area is ghetto, was pretty ignorant. Everyone in Modesto knows my wife, and are excited about us moving back up there. As for him, I'll take the quiet lazy nights along the banks of the Tuolumne river to Turlock any time...we could have bought all day at Rose circle and the surrounding area, and opted not to, the houses were way overpriced...

Eliminator 4 Life
07-06-2006, 09:57 PM
High voltage, forget about it. He pissed off my wife, and she grew up in Hickman, went to school at Stanislaus, and is going into teaching up there. For him to say that area is ghetto, was pretty ignorant. Everyone in Modesto knows my wife, and are excited about us moving back up there. As for him, I'll take the quiet lazy nights along the banks of the Tuolumne river to Turlock any time...we could have bought all day at Rose circle and the surrounding area, and opted not to, the houses were way overpriced...
You need to relax.. Im not saying your house is better or mine is and your right Turlock is over priced. Im saying waterford has alot of trash in it and if you dont believe me ask all the sheriff deputys that partol it its a fact. Call me ingorant but waterford only has one nice area and that is where you are moving to. As far as quite lazy night I would rather live in La Grange and that is 10 times quiter and lazy up there. Sorry to piss you and your wife off sorry if you dont like my opinion I grew up in this area for the past 18 years I should know what im talking about.......................... :crossx:

Eliminator 4 Life
07-06-2006, 10:00 PM
We had a great time as well. The camp grounds in blue oaks seemed less full this year and no lines at the ramp.
The helocopters were fun to watch but the smoke on tue. sucked.
E4L my buddy Keith says hi. He kicked the beer bottle out from behind your trailer tire.
We have 4 spots reserved for next year and will have plenty of cold ones ready.
bonecrusher tell Keith thanks. I was driving around it and he got out and kindly kicked it out of the way. I yelled at some other guy that drove thorugh there hella fast. Anyways tell him thanks again..

Familycat
07-07-2006, 05:51 AM
family cat wheres the damn house boat and blender lol :cry:
Blender yes, houseboat no. Still looking.
Rick

boatsnblondes
07-07-2006, 07:50 AM
You need to relax.. Im not saying your house is better or mine is and your right Turlock is over priced. Im saying waterford has alot of trash in it and if you dont believe me ask all the sheriff deputys that partol it its a fact. Call me ingorant but waterford only has one nice area and that is where you are moving to. As far as quite lazy night I would rather live in La Grange and that is 10 times quiter and lazy up there. Sorry to piss you and your wife off sorry if you dont like my opinion I grew up in this area for the past 18 years I should know what im talking about.......................... :crossx:
LIke I said, my wife was born and raised up there, she knows the area like the back of her hand. We looked in Oakdale, Hughson, Turlock, Tracy, and decided that for the value, the home at River Pointe was the best overall. There is a LOT of new construction going in in the Waterofrd area in the next few years, and the entire area will go through a transformation. The Waterford city council is approving projects and handing out permits as fast as they come across the desk up there, and in a few years, it will be a really nice area to live. As far as the people, I have yet to meet someone I don't like. That said, I can see what you are saying, in that every area has it's bad areas, that said, see you at the Fruityard..... :rollside:

boatsnblondes
07-07-2006, 08:22 AM
Another Hallett in the group would be great! What are you running in your Vector?
Sorry I missed this HV....we are just finishing a total rebuild on the motor, ooutdrive, and everything mechanical in the boat. I took out and threw away the old 454, and replaced it with a fresh 468, put rollers in the lifters, a nice beefy cam, MSD full digital ignition, lightning headers, external oil cooler, along with a built in power steering cooler, new fuel system, new water pickup and sea strainer, as well as full helm power steering, Dana hp1000 trim tabs and new swim steps, as well as a complete rewire fore and aft just to make sure there are no electrical problems..also redid the trailer down to the bare metal, a complete rebuild there also. I am supposed to drive back down here at the end of the month to pick it up, and in that time, it will be finished. So the last parts are a full detail, and replacing some parts of the sound system. Should be a nice ride at about 95 mph according to Hallett...swingin a fourblade 26 on it also...if I don't like it, I'll swap down to a 24...here are a few pics of the project....
http://www2.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=15294&stc=1
http://www2.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=15295&stc=1
http://www2.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=15296&stc=1

boatsnblondes
07-07-2006, 08:42 AM
Oh, and by the way, next time your on Yosemite in the area, look us up, 204 River Pointe, our house is right on way in, you can't miss it.... :)
This is us.....
http://www2.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=15297&stc=1

Eliminator 4 Life
07-07-2006, 09:02 AM
Oh, and by the way, next time your on Yosemite in the area, look us up, 204 River Pointe, our house is right on way in, you can't miss it.... :)
This is us.....
http://www2.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=15297&stc=1
SO you bought the model?? I know there is two subdivisions there grupe and I cant remember who the other is. I actually looked at those houses last year. Well since I grew up in Lake Don Pedro and now I live in turlock for the last 13 years. I kinda know the areas that plus being a ups driver for 13 years. I have delivered alot in waterford and the only subdivision I would live in is where you are going. I know there is plans a lil further out of town for some 1 acre ranchettes to that might be real nice :)

HighVoltage 329
07-07-2006, 01:10 PM
Great looking Vector! Lightning headers work great I'm running them on my 240. I think you will be able to pull the 26" bravo. Vectors handle great and hall ass. I've always liked Waterford, it's a good move. Good looking house, and with the river right there. NICE

boatsnblondes
07-07-2006, 09:51 PM
SO you bought the model?? I know there is two subdivisions there grupe and I cant remember who the other is. I actually looked at those houses last year. Well since I grew up in Lake Don Pedro and now I live in turlock for the last 13 years. I kinda know the areas that plus being a ups driver for 13 years. I have delivered alot in waterford and the only subdivision I would live in is where you are going. I know there is plans a lil further out of town for some 1 acre ranchettes to that might be real nice :)
I'm a railroader, been running trains for 17 years...this week, that all comes to an end and I start all over as an Engineer for Amtrak, working out of Sacramento, should be a nice change. If you do UPS, expect to be by the house several times a month, as I buy a lot of stuff off ebay. I'll give you the passcode to the garage door, where inside you'll find a fridge full of stuff to drink....if you get my drift....sodas also....for some reason, the hotter it gets, the less I like beer.....water and gatorade are all I want. We love the house. I didn't buy it because it was the model, it just sorta worked out that way, in that the price I bought it for was lower than the price of the house I just sold. If I had gone anywhere else to buy, I would have paid a LOT more money for a LOT less house. Also, the builder is Kimball Hill. My in laws are selling 30 acres of almonds and moving in around the corner. :idea:

boatsnblondes
07-07-2006, 09:53 PM
Great looking Vector! Lightning headers work great I'm running them on my 240. I think you will be able to pull the 26" bravo. Vectors handle great and hall ass. I've always liked Waterford, it's a good move. Good looking house, and with the river right there. NICE
I'm hoping to pull the 26, but ya never know till you try. The motor is done, all braided and anodized hoses, plus we had to completely redo the steering hub, what a mess. In the end though, it will be a great lake boat, the best of both worlds, great ski boat, haul ass with the boys boat also.... :rollside:

HighVoltage 329
07-09-2006, 08:14 PM
I've a Vector also. It's a ski race boat that I bought new then had it custom rigged as a v-drive. We raced it for a few years then pulled it all apart for a complete rebuild. It's about ready to go back in the water. I hope to take it to the Naci Blast next weekend.

bocco
07-10-2006, 11:03 AM
Does anybody know the jetboat that got nailed by the sheriff for throwing a roost by the cove full of houseboats on July 3rd? It looked like he was a legal distance away but the sheriff pulled him into their boat and took him for a ride.