PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a Hatch Relay Accelerator....

Chico&Zeus
06-06-2006, 03:51 PM
I tried to order this one from Rex, they don't have any in stock and don't know when they will be getting them again. I have two hatch actuators and would like to run them off of the same relay box if possible. If anyone can help, I'd appreciate it!!!
http://shopping.rexmar.com/Merchant2/graphics/00000001/185152.jpg

bigkyle
06-06-2006, 06:25 PM
Wait for Rex's. My two hatch accelerator box works BITCHIN'! They were out when I went looking and I almost ordered from somewhere else. Glad I didn't. It solved all my problems.

Rexone
06-06-2006, 06:35 PM
To clarify, the reason we're out is we resently had a couple relays fail in the field. I'm not putting any more boxes out in the market until I'm pretty damn certain the relay problem is no longer a problem. Working on it with the relay mfgr now to get it solved. There's a lot of relays out there cheap we could use and that have been presented to us but it's the old been there done that scenario. Comebacks aren't something I like to see.

phebus
06-06-2006, 06:41 PM
Damn that quality control :rollside:
There you have it, wait for the best!!! :)

DAB
06-06-2006, 07:03 PM
To clarify, the reason we're out is we resently had a couple relays fail in the field. I'm not putting any more boxes out in the market until I'm pretty damn certain the relay problem is no longer a problem. Working on it with the relay mfgr now to get it solved. There's a lot of relays out there cheap we could use and that have been presented to us but it's the old been there done that scenario. Comebacks aren't something I like to see.
Who's relays are you using in the box? I'm in the business and sell all the major mfgr's... if you need anything send me a PM
David

cola
06-06-2006, 07:32 PM
Potter & Brumfield or Klockner Moeller are two I would choose.