PDA

View Full Version : Snohomish River Run!!!

TheGovernor
06-06-2006, 05:42 PM
Good Sunny Afternoon! New to the forum, so excuse me if I act out of line (I'll leave that to Captain Assin' Off).
We've been discussing a BBQ on the Snohomish River, and would love for everyone to head up to where WE like to ass off! (This is the same forum as Skagen Boats, but thought we should include anyone that's not online with them yet.)
We're thinking that SATURDAY, JUNE 24TH would work out for most of us, but are open for any other weekend that offers sunshine, bikinis and cold beers. The weather should cooperate, but then again, we live in WA.
We usually launch in Lowell Park (Everett), and head up river from there. There's so many neat little sleughs, and secluded beaches along the way. So, there's plenty of room for all of us jet boaters, BBQ's and beach towels.
Please let us know if this day will work, and we'll coordinate where and when to meet. I'm really excited to meet those of you I have not already!!
Sending you boatloads of sunshine and fun!!! XOXO

1968Droptop
06-06-2006, 06:43 PM
We're thinking that SATURDAY, JUNE 24TH would work out for most of us, but are open for any other weekend that offers sunshine, bikinis and cold beers.
Sending you boatloads of sunshine and fun!!! XOXO
That sounds good to us. Do you want me in a bikini before or after the cold beers :rollside: :rollside: :rollside:

malcolm
06-06-2006, 07:37 PM
Ouch! That's the Shasta weekend! We're going, 78rogers, Konabud, and possibly tahiti350. :cry:

Konabud
06-06-2006, 07:42 PM
Ouch! That's the Shasta weekend! We're going, 78rogers, Konabud, and possibly tahiti350. :cry:
What he said! :D

1978 Rogers
06-06-2006, 09:20 PM
What he said! :D
Ditto.
Porter, you should have something that will sport more skin than a bikini. Get some little daisy pasties.

Tahiti350
06-06-2006, 10:36 PM
yep, we're going to Shasta, still trying to decide on the Tahiti...
Chris P. --- TMI!!! first Captain Chaos, now one of the Village People... what next, a responsible adult?? :crossx:

Blown Away
06-07-2006, 06:32 AM
I won't be able to make that I work saturdays.

Gayleen
06-07-2006, 09:03 AM
Is "TheGovernor" Kim? Welcome aboard. We almost have enough girlies to take over a thread. :D
We are avaiable every Saturday and Sunday except for:
June 10 and 11 - The boat is broke
June 24 and 25 - Shasta
Saturday Aug 5
We definately need to have a River Run.

TheGovernor
06-07-2006, 10:00 AM
Well, you guys have a fantastic time at Shasta!!
Even though we're on the River almost every weekend, I'd still like to get everyone together for a BBQ. Another weekend that looks good is the 15th of July. If you all are down for that, I'll try to round up the other rowdy's.
Bikini's optional - beer required!

1978 Rogers
06-07-2006, 11:43 AM
Even though we're on the River almost every weekend, I'd still like to get everyone together for a BBQ. Another weekend that looks good is the 15th of July. If you all are down for that, I'll try to round up the other rowdy's.
15th will work for us.

1968Droptop
06-07-2006, 03:56 PM
Lets keep it the 24th if possible, AND the 15th as well ! Tony, can you come up after work ? There'll be PLENTY of sun left.
Tahiti350: Responsible adult I think we all know better than that Gary.LOL

1978 Rogers
06-07-2006, 07:08 PM
Responsible adult I think we all know better than that Gary.LOL
Hey, I keep my beer in a cooler, not in the pack. That has to count for something. I also prefer to take someones drink rather than going back inside. That was a long walk.

jrork
06-07-2006, 07:33 PM
We'd love to but can't work it in until the 15th of July at the earliest. If there's another in July or August count the us in.

1978 Rogers
06-08-2006, 07:02 AM
We'd love to but can't work it in until the 15th of July at the earliest. If there's another in July or August count the us in.
John have you even put the boat in the water? July Auguest, summer is almost over. Heck, I'm still trying to get people together after mid July for Moses Lake.

Captain Assin' Off
06-08-2006, 12:59 PM
This year has been particularly cruddy as far as weather so far, we better get 'em wet as much as possible. When you all get back from Shasta, and we count surviving motors, we'll settle on a good weekend for us to hit the river.The afternoon early evening river runs are beautiful, so if Tony flies after work, he'll be in for a sweet drift, and some much needed stress relief. We can accomodate folks for overnighters, and the after run BBQ. We're holding our breath for Tastin' and Racin' weather this weekend. I think Tony said sunday is the better day to be there. You peeps be careful on the drive, and water as well. :cool:

jrork
06-09-2006, 12:54 AM
John have you even put the boat in the water? July Auguest, summer is almost over. Heck, I'm still trying to get people together after mid July for Moses Lake.
No. We've got projects at home scheduled all the way into the beginning of July and then it finally frees up. Sucks........but, hopefully by then the weather will get better.
Have fun at the Tastin & Racin. Should be a blast

TheGovernor
06-12-2006, 10:20 AM
We didn't do the Tastin' N Racin'. However, we did hit the Snohomish River - the first time this year!! The Captain had a little issue getting the boat off the trailer because it was a minus tide. And then we got the Tahoe stuck in the mud...only for a minute, until he tested the posi on the boat ramp, and flung mud everywhere.
Big Fat, Joyce, Goin' Owen, and Bill met us on the sandbar, and we floated back to the launch. Only after a few good runs, of course.
Hope all is well. Looking forward to seeing everyone at the BBQ in the next couple weeks!

malcolm
06-12-2006, 11:16 AM
Apparently the river is finally settling down some. When we were there last, it was a minus tide also, but there was still plenty of water at the ramp.
Still haven't seen my valves, but Hopefully today or tomorrow they'll be waiting by the door when I get home. If not, we go to plan B. :p

Captain Assin' Off
06-14-2006, 07:10 PM
Hey, Mal. I've got a set of good 455 heads that I left in the attic of my old shop when I sold the place. Luckily, Mitch bought the place, and has never even been up there, so the heads are still there, as well as an old SS chevelle dash I should retreive before he sells the place. He's picking up a Jetster 850 this coming weekend, Golden Eagle/ 455 Olds. Turn key runner, a nice boat on a tandem trailer to boot. Lemme know. It's gonna rain this weekend, but sometime soon, we should be hitting it regular style! :p

malcolm
06-14-2006, 07:27 PM
Yes, I've moved on to plan B. I'm going to next day air a set from Summit in the morning. If I don't have them by Saturday, I'll be calling you. :boxed:

WATERFOUL
06-15-2006, 05:20 AM
So when is the BBQ?

malcolm
06-15-2006, 07:12 AM
Sounds like July 15th. But I'm sure we'll be there alot more then that. :)

1968Droptop
06-15-2006, 02:05 PM
So when is the BBQ?
We're heading up on the 24th of June, a week from this Saturday. Still need the directions Matt.

jrork
06-15-2006, 05:39 PM
So when is the BBQ?
I hope soon otherwise we're gonna have to host another here.... The food that everyone brought at the last one was killer. I'm shrivelin away to practically nuthin (okay maybe 240 but still!)..........

TheGovernor
06-16-2006, 08:21 AM
This date seemed to work for most of us. Malcom "should" have his parts by then. We can either bring some BBQ's to the beach with us, or come back to our place and BBQ here.
Of course, if we brought stuff to BBQ to the beach, it would just take up more room in our coolers, and not nearly enough room for the beer. This could be a dilemna...
For those of you that don't know how to get to the launch, you can always meet us at our place, and follow us up there. We'll probably have everyone come back here anyway, and continue the party! There's plenty of room, if anyone needs a place to pass out.
I'll let the Captain send directions, because I have a hard time figuring out which end is Port, and which end is Starbird.
Toodles ~

malcolm
06-16-2006, 12:46 PM
Parts should be waiting for me when I get home tonight!!! :220v:

Gayleen
06-16-2006, 01:03 PM
I'll let the Captain send directions, because I have a hard time figuring out which end is Port, and which end is Starbird.
Who cares about Port and Starbird, what matters is where this booze is located. :D

1968Droptop
06-16-2006, 02:12 PM
Toodles ~
Isn't 'port' where you buy the booze, and 'starbird' is some kind of wine
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
P.S. I talked with Matt the other day and he said we were still on for the 24th, is that true Kim ?

1978 Rogers
06-16-2006, 02:27 PM
Isn't 'port' where you buy the booze, and 'starbird' is some kind of wine
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
P.S. I talked with Matt the other day and he said we were still on for the 24th, is that true Kim ?
Dude, you don't know what your talking about. Port is where you pick up the chicks and Night train is one of the finest screw top wines available. Just ask anyone living in the Rainier Valley. :)
PS. Toodles too. :D

Captain Assin' Off
06-16-2006, 06:02 PM
My GOD, does it ever stop?????
Running over to Flippin' Blue Lake Tonight, to pick up that Jetster 850 for Mitch, those of you who don't know mitch, you will love the guy, it's a 5 hour pull one way, so we'll be back around 6:00 AM, Sat.
Been up since 4:00 AM, so this run won't be bad, I guess.
The 24th, next weekend already? OK. I'll PM the directions to all. Mitch is here now, gotta RUNNNNNNNN!!!!! :skull:

malcolm
06-16-2006, 08:50 PM
Now maybe I can get somewhere!!!
http://home1.gte.net/res09phe/valves.JPG

malcolm
06-16-2006, 09:09 PM
What a glutton for punishment Matt is. :rollside: Nothin' like a little midnight road trip. :skull:
Hey Gov'na,
How about this for an avatar??? :D
http://home1.gte.net/res09phe/propcheck.gif

Captain Assin' Off
06-17-2006, 09:35 AM
Now you are out of excuses 4 sure! We got back at 2:30 A.M. Traffic was hauling ass all the way. We set the cruise on 85, and never lifted. Stopped off at the Ephrata cutoff for fuel, ( Ding! Ding! $100 ) did 70 the rest of the way in, had the wrong wiring adapter, so we cut the pigtail on the trailer, taped it together, and somehow, all the lights worked all the way back here! Ran at 75 all the way back with one piss stop on the pass. Wish the weather would F'ing cooperate around this ass box. We're running out of season already! I'm gonna go cut the BBQ into the housing on the deck, so we're ready for next weekend, Mal. get to work, and don't run intake seals on the Olds. ( You probably already knew that) :cool:

malcolm
06-17-2006, 10:03 AM
So you even got a few hours for shuteye? Good deal!
I'm heading over to the shop right now to get going on those heads. I hadn't heard about no seals on the intakes. With how hot they got, I think I can see why. :boxed:

1968Droptop
06-17-2006, 02:19 PM
Now maybe I can get somewhere!!!
http://home1.gte.net/res09phe/valves.JPG
No wonder you lost a couple of valves with the new engine, your using 'street' valves instead of marine valves :rollside: :rollside: :rollside:. An a serious note, good to see the parts are in your hand ! I hope you can make a few test runs before heading out to Shasta.

Ultra Compulsive
06-17-2006, 02:32 PM
...got a virus on the computer so haven't been able to get on....ITS MY BIRTHDAY ON THE 24TH.....so....are we gonna do this??? I would love to get over there with you guys..

1968Droptop
06-17-2006, 02:37 PM
...got a virus on the computer so haven't been able to get on....ITS MY BIRTHDAY ON THE 24TH.....so....are we gonna do this??? I would love to get over there with you guys..
Those of us who aren'y going south to Shasta are. We've already got a stter lined up for the day and night (thanks grammy and papa), so we're set on our end. Just need to have mother nature help us out a bit !

Captain Assin' Off
06-17-2006, 07:39 PM
Yeah, we're planning on a small get together on the 24th, and another on the 15th of July. I just got a call from Chris, 468BBC he has not even had his boat wet yet this year. Malcolm, are you a runner? I've got an oil leak, haven't looked where it is coming from, but anyhow, Chris threw out a run tomorrow early. I'm up for that weather permitting. Off the river by 4:00 P.M. I'll call Big Fat, and the Midget, maybe Teeder will be up for an easy relax drift. Any other runners, jjump on, and I'll get directions to you. I'll get bitch to run his boat, the one we just picked up last night, and anyone else... :cool:

malcolm
06-17-2006, 09:09 PM
I'd like to be there, got about half done on the heads and decided to shift gears and build my carb. Got it done, but still not enough to run tomorrow. Tip one back for me!
:cry:

1968Droptop
06-17-2006, 10:42 PM
Yeah, we're planning on a small get together on the 24th, and another on the 15th of July.
Chris threw out a run tomorrow early, and anyone else... :cool:
Got your message. I'm thinking we're playing a little phone tag, btw, your it..LOL ! I got a voicemail from Chris (sleekcraft) today. I'm fishing in the morn at the lake behind our house. Then hopefully hooking up with Chris (sleepy), Creg (konabud), and Tony (blownaway) for a qwuick run at lake Tapps. Thanks for the offer guys, but won't be able to make it up until next Saturday. Is chris coming over next weekend ???

77468sleekcraft
06-18-2006, 08:36 AM
Yea I am going to be there so long as the boat cooperates....It should be fine just a little dirty,I havnt had time to do anything on the boat yet,,,,,,,,to busy on my car.....

1968Droptop
06-18-2006, 08:43 AM
......to busy on my car.
Very good, we'll see you next Saturday. How's the ol T/A coming ???

77468sleekcraft
06-18-2006, 08:54 AM
Its pretty much done,,,,well as done as its going to get for now......I am more than happy with the performance ( ITS FAST ) I stabbed it for my brother when he was outside watching and he said it looked like the front end just about came off the ground,,,,,SO it lookes like the suspension work payed off cause I havnt spun the tires yet,,,,But I could easily remidy that Im sure if I tried..... :rollside:

Captain Assin' Off
06-18-2006, 10:33 AM
If I could only get my HP to the pavement, I would be happy. The 72 will spin those Hoosiers as long as I keep the foot mashed, and that's not the intent. I'm probably going to swap the 72 motor with the boat motor, the truck has way to much motor, and the boat doesn't have gears, so it makes since. Is Tony going to make it over next weekend? It won't be a big bash,but for a few if us it'll be good. Chris 468 has never even been on the Snoho, and maybe Malcolm will be a runner by then. Well, I'm pressure washing the driveway, so Happy F day to all you dads! See you soon... :skull:

1968Droptop
06-18-2006, 01:58 PM
If I could only get my HP to the pavement, I would be happy. The 72 will spin those Hoosiers as long as I keep the foot mashed, and that's not the intent. I'm probably going to swap the 72 motor with the boat motor, the truck has way to much motor, and the boat doesn't have gears, so it makes since. Is Tony going to make it over next weekend? It won't be a big bash,but for a few if us it'll be good. Chris 468 has never even been on the Snoho, and maybe Malcolm will be a runner by then. Well, I'm pressure washing the driveway, so Happy F day to all you dads! See you soon... :skull:
Tony said he'll be there. I thought Malcolm was going to Shasta ? Is big phat and Moist Joyce going to be there ? I'm looking forward to it Matt, both Bad Luck Tony and I have never been ona river either. And the engine swap makes sense to me, more power in a boat is always a good thing :rollside: :rollside: :rollside: .

Captain Assin' Off
06-19-2006, 09:15 AM
What a glutton for punishment Matt is. :rollside: Nothin' like a little midnight road trip. :skull:
Hey Gov'na,
How about this for an avatar??? :D
http://home1.gte.net/res09phe/propcheck.gif
I love the Avatar! It doesn't look anything like me though - she's WAY too pretty, and my ass is MUCH bigger than that!! The Captain wants to have a photo shoot sometime soon, so I can have an actual pic on there, since I don't have my own boat (yet).
Glad you're getting your boat back together. Nothing like waiting till the last minute. That's how we like to do it in this household.

TheGovernor
06-19-2006, 12:31 PM
I guess it helps to login using the correct user name...
Yeah, we'll round up Big Fat & Moist Joyce, the Midget & D, Goin' Owen & Sparkles, GR, the Tiedeman's, and the rest of you that aren't going to Shasta. I'm sure V-Drive Bill will go, and I'll see if I can talk the other Midget & Skidnipples into going.
There's a minus tide on Saturday around 11am. Just something to keep in mind, so you don't have troubles launching your boats.
The Sun Gods are shining on us!

malcolm
06-19-2006, 02:57 PM
I thought it said Kim to me. :D
Yeah, the weather is shaping up nicely. Makes me wish Shasta was some other weekend. Oh well, back to work on the gas tank.
Have fun on the river!

Harley5229
06-19-2006, 06:34 PM
Yeah, hope everyone has fun this weekend. I'll be in Coeur D'Alene watching my cousin run the Ironman (notice I said WATCHING, not Participating) and Ty will be home working on the house!!
Hopefully we'll be able to come up on another weekend...

TheGovernor
06-20-2006, 08:53 AM
Brittney, put Saturday, July 15th down on your calendar (before someone else asks you to watch them participate in something on that day). We'll hit the river for a BBQ, and probably come back to our place for a cocktail or two. Or better yet, The Captain could show you his favorite boating video (UGH)! How many times do I have to see that one???

1968Droptop
06-20-2006, 02:12 PM
I guess it helps to login using the correct user name...
Now that's funny ! I was wondering what in the hell Matt was saying, it makes sense now...LOL, although I don't quite agree with you.
We're planning on 2:20 in the afternoon, do you think that'll going to be a problem with the tide ?

malcolm
06-20-2006, 02:51 PM
Looks like an almost 3 foot minus tide for the 24th. It's at 10:45am so it should be coming back in by then.
:rollside:

Harley5229
06-20-2006, 06:31 PM
Brittney, put Saturday, July 15th down on your calendar (before someone else asks you to watch them participate in something on that day). We'll hit the river for a BBQ, and probably come back to our place for a cocktail or two. Or better yet, The Captain could show you his favorite boating video (UGH)! How many times do I have to see that one???
I am marking it down but have to keep my fingers crossed because that weekend is my best friend son's 1 year birthday. I am just hoping she has the party on that Sunday. She'd kill me if I missed it......so far I had to miss Tastin n' Racin cuz of small children...would hate to miss this BBQ as well for the same reason!!! lol!
The invite will come soon so I should know more...since we don't actually own a boat we might have to catch a ride with someone if they are willing, or meet people at a beach if there is one we can drive to...as always we offer to buy beer/food for the boat operator who gives us a ride!!!
But we are always up for boating, BBQ and cocktails...and boating videos I guess!!!!

Captain Assin' Off
06-20-2006, 07:17 PM
They are calling for early 80's on Sat. So an afternoon start will be welcome relief from the yellow blazer. Tides won't be an issue, the river is all sand for a long way from the launch, so we usually are able to weasle the boats off the trailers even on bad tide days.
Mitch is showing up over here for a quick oil change, and a wash, I've got to wax the Hondo, and we're ready to roll.
Looking FWD. to it!... :skull:

1968Droptop
06-25-2006, 03:50 PM
What a great time !!! Had a great turnout of boats, great weather, lots of beverages to go round, plenty of food, and lots of roosters !!! THANKS for the hospitality Matt & Kim !!! Can't wait to go again.
P.S.
Capt : I still think you grabbed that diverter handle :p :p :p !!!
Gov : Nice work on the bow of Capt's boat :rollside: :rollside: :rollside: !

malcolm
06-26-2006, 10:31 AM
We're back from Shasta, so what all went on over the weekend?
We got quite cooked down there. It was 103 when we pulled in and it just went up from there. We pulled out Sunday when we heard them saying 115!

malcolm
06-26-2006, 12:09 PM
I'm going down to the river in an hour or so, anyone ready for another trip or missed it on Saturday? :boxed:

TheGovernor
06-26-2006, 04:57 PM
I don't think I could handle another day of boating...My liver certainly can't take it. We ended up going out boating with Skagen on Sunday, and had a fantastic time. Drank way too much both days, so today at work was painful. Next time someone's got to Govern me!!
Saturday was an absolute blast!!! And what an incredible turn out - I think I counted 13 jet boats. Thanks everyone for making it out this way. For those of you that didn't make it, you can't miss the BBQ on the 15th, at the river.
We've got some great videos and photos that we'll get everyone copies of, or at least post (if I can figure that part out).
Thanks again for the great time, and fun memories! My cheeks still hurt from laughing so much!!

malcolm
06-26-2006, 09:50 PM
Whew, just got back. Heck, we still had 4 jets there. I heard a little scuttlebutt about Saturday. ;)

1968Droptop
06-27-2006, 02:40 PM
Whew, just got back. Heck, we still had 4 jets there. I heard a little scuttlebutt about Saturday. ;)
How'd your new engine run Malcolm ?

Captain Assin' Off
06-27-2006, 06:04 PM
Well Malcolm, as usual, the river was pleasing to all. The beach that we all partied on way up river is gone, a victim of the winter's havok. We may have gotten some sand up there if we hung around, half of the boats took a wrong turn on one of the islands, and are extremely lucky to have bottoms at all. I think one pump took a rock, and it was quickly extracted.
The usual sand bar disappeared, and we all wound up in Snohomish, made a lot of niose, got an Awesome video.
What happened to Kona? Did his trailer rot at the tounge, or did his bolts shear? Hard to see from the pics. What about Safety Chains?Looked like a total systematic faillure.
Wade had a similar fate here one summer, he was using Chinese latches. Man, oh Man, when I was in the Nuc's, we had a suspect materials list on so many manufacturers, it was unreal. Use only genuine Crosby latches, clasps & hooks
We'll be in Eastern Wa. this weekend, so we'll yak soon! Sounds like Tony and I are on track for me adopting Blown Away later this season. I can't wait.

malcolm
06-27-2006, 08:28 PM
Hey Chris, it ran, not great, but after some fooling around with the primary jets, it at least got on plane. I tried something different last night, but it's still giving me fits. I hope to get a little more of the puzzle figured out this Saturday.
Hey Matt, I met up with Pete and Reese last night. We went up and saw what used to be Kim island. I went around to the left and went up a little farther and like a dummy, came back down and missed the right turn. I came back down by Kim island. Just missed a huge rock and actually hit some wood. Was a real eye opener! :eek:
It looks like Creg's trailer just had a single flat piece of channel going out to the surge brake and it just finally had enough and broke. All that dirt does make it hard to tell.
It looks like we may head over east too. We're thinking pretty hard about going to RiverRue with 78Rogers. Looks like Gayleen made a deal with my Mom to watch Sabrina already. :rollside:

Konabud
07-04-2006, 12:59 AM
What happened to Kona? Did his trailer rot at the tounge, or did his bolts shear? Hard to see from the pics. What about Safety Chains?Looked like a total systematic faillure.
It looks to me like a straight case of metal fatigue caused by a use of channel for the wrong application, it broke right at the factory weld where the side channels join the tongue. For the safety chains to have done any good they would have had to attached further back on the trailer. There was a little surface rust on the top of the channel but didn't appear to have anything to do with the break. I called and sent an email to VM trailers just to let them know, they wouldn't even return my call.... I ordered a new trailer from Tough Trailer up in Ferndale, should be done in a couple of weeks. On an up note I went for my first 100 MPH ride in a boat today what an experience! It was a 28' Eliminator with twin (10 cyl) Viper motors in it (is that insane or what??) I guess the boat is capable of about 128 MPH

malcolm
07-04-2006, 04:52 PM
Hey Creg, we just got back from Roosevelt. Had a good time. Couldn't call out though, no service. We all burnt way too much gas. That Lake is huge! River Rue is a pretty nice campground and then during the day you launch down at the state park, drive your rig down by the river and setup a day camp. Tie up your boats and the festivities begin. :D

Konabud
07-05-2006, 06:28 AM
So how'd the boat run??? Did you get it all straightened out?

malcolm
07-05-2006, 08:27 AM
It's all good except for the last 1/2 inch of throttle. :)
Probably good for fuel mileage and not blowing it up. :D I looked at a map of the lake with miles marked on it. I figure I must have put around 50 miles on it at different speeds. That's about 1.5 mpg. :boxed:
We got caught in a bit of a storm coming back from the dam. Got a little spooky for around 20 minutes. Naturally this was in the biggest part of the lake. Good thing storms move quick over there. A while later we were in the sun again.
Some kids over there saw us pulling out the last night and said there was a single Viper engined boat there earlier in the day. I figure that would be fast enough! ;)

1968Droptop
07-05-2006, 09:08 AM
It's all good except for the last 1/2 inch of throttle. :)
It's the last half inch you want to use the most :) :) :) , just ask my wife........

malcolm
07-05-2006, 09:21 AM
I guess I walked right into that one. :D

Captain Assin' Off
07-05-2006, 02:28 PM
....is the difference between.."Oh honey...." " ...O-H..H-O-N-E-Y-....."I was sticking it in real slooowww, and pulling it out real fast, I asked my wife if she knew what I was doing, and she said "Ya, you're screwing me like Chris, knock it off!" Har Har..Hey, we had a good time over, and were on the river yesterday. It was good. Creg, hows the boat? :rolleyes:

Konabud
07-05-2006, 06:19 PM
Reminds me of the guy who told his wife he was going out to find some strange, she said if you were a half inch longer you could find some strange right here! The boat will live, I'll just run it for the rest of the summer and fix it this winter. Looks like I'll be back on the water in a couple of weeks.