PDA

View Full Version : Records and wins at Waco and Brady

sdba069
06-06-2006, 09:52 PM
Two races in a row, one of our BAJ's leaves Waco with the win in PCE and the MPH record in BAJ, then the other wins at Brady and sets the E.T. record. Rodney Hartline takes the PCE win at Waco and sets the MPH record with a 131 and change run. Steve Douglas wins the PCE class at Brady and sets the E.T. record with a 8.136. I had Steve's motor upside down on an engine stand Friday afternoon and it was questionable I'd be able to get it there, but we managed to get it back together and get to Brady about 1 in the morning, Saturday morning. Congratulations to both these guys along with Kevin Crane and David Straube with runner-up finishes at Brady and wins at Waco. Looks like it's going to be an awesome year for Team Performance Mrine.

Brazos River Rat
06-07-2006, 03:19 AM
Way to go Garry;
Keep those motor going for those guys.

Greaser
06-07-2006, 02:00 PM
Way to go Team Performance Marine!!!!!!
Good job Garry!!!!

sdba069
06-07-2006, 03:39 PM
Thanks Bill and Bert......... Hey Bert ..... How'd yours do this weekend? Did the carb deal work out?

Shark Attack 065
06-07-2006, 04:00 PM
We be kicking some ass and takeing names ! :crossx: It has been a GREAT start I tell ya , been to both finals with a win and runner up and still hold the points lead , can't wait to get back to Waco !

Greaser
06-08-2006, 09:06 AM
Thanks Bill and Bert......... Hey Bert ..... How'd yours do this weekend? Did the carb deal work out?
Still stuggling with it. I was gonna call you today to talk to ya about it.

olbiezer
06-08-2006, 11:33 AM
nice job gary....see ya sunday or monday lol......

cyclone
06-09-2006, 01:06 PM
pics man where's the pics? lets see the boats. :)

ekimzark
06-10-2006, 12:38 AM
pics man where's the pics? lets see the boats. :)
www.dragboatphoto.com .... im sure theres some pics there :)

sdba069
06-10-2006, 09:32 AM
Didn't see any pics there of our boat, but maybe this will work. This is the "Miss Calculation" boat, Steve Douglas's Placecraft, in the finals against George Loomis in his PGF.
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/2312Brady_1.jpg

Rocket
06-15-2006, 12:21 PM
Two races in a row, one of our BAJ's leaves Waco with the win in PCE and the MPH record in BAJ, then the other wins at Brady and sets the E.T. record. Rodney Hartline takes the PCE win at Waco and sets the MPH record with a 131 and change run. Steve Douglas wins the PCE class at Brady and sets the E.T. record with a 8.136. I had Steve's motor upside down on an engine stand Friday afternoon and it was questionable I'd be able to get it there, but we managed to get it back together and get to Brady about 1 in the morning, Saturday morning. Congratulations to both these guys along with Kevin Crane and David Straube with runner-up finishes at Brady and wins at Waco. Looks like it's going to be an awesome year for Team Performance Mrine.
Kuddos to Kevin & David!!!!! :cool: Way to go guys!!! There is some tuff competion out there,, but with the Snowman in your corner,, you should keep taking names!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cool:
Congrates again,, from the Sweet & Sassy crew!!!!

sdba069
06-15-2006, 12:38 PM
Hey Mike...... Does your daughter work at a Western clothes store in Tyler? A friend of mine was in one the other day and the girl had a boat T-shirt on. They got to talking and he mentioned we were friends and she said she knew me and that her Dad raced. You were the only one I could think of. And yep, we are proud of all our team guys.

Shark Attack 065
06-16-2006, 01:18 PM
Thanks Mike things have really gone our way so far and I hope to keep it up , looking forward to Waco ,see ya there !