PDA

View Full Version : Tobtek

woodster
01-23-2003, 04:54 PM
Did u ever make it out to hiddenshores? if so how did u like it?

24RODjr
01-23-2003, 06:58 PM
nice avatar brother!!!

PlayTime
01-23-2003, 07:15 PM
Im just here for the avatar!!

TOBTEK
01-24-2003, 01:07 AM
woodster:
Did u ever make it out to hiddenshores? if so how did u like it? yep,yep, we went out Tuesday without the boat :rolleyes: just to look around. I cant believe the difference from the last time I saw it. For the last few years we have been launching at fishers so I havent even gone down there. Last I rememberd was launching then going by the trashy trailers up on the bluff with the old gross stairways. They have really done a great job cleaning the place up. so im guessing you are in section D during the summer? I would love to step up to one of the resort homes, but just not in the cards right now. Wish I had someone to go in with on one of those. Have been looking at a few 5th wheel trailers, if I could get the approval of Miss Tobtek id be there next weekend seting up camp. I need to close the deal.....very nice, but kinda expensive! They charge the same space rent for a 20ft trailer or one of the estate resort homes on the hill, I dont understand that.

TOBTEK
01-24-2003, 01:07 AM
oh yea, forgot to mention. LOVE YOUR NEW AVATAR!!!! :D :D

Reaper1
01-24-2003, 08:12 AM
That avatar is TIGHT wink

woodster
01-24-2003, 09:34 PM
That avatar is TIGHT ...LOL ya it kinda puts you in a trance.. The thing about those homes up above is thay cost around 90,0000 grand! plus u have to pay the 300 or so a month.. Ya we were in D4 last year.we payed 300 a month or i think the ones on the water are 375?im trying to reserve one of those if there are any still available.My nieghbor just ordered a ultra 19ft shadow pickle so im stoked hell be out there this year also. .Its deffinatly worth the money if u can swing it. Really nice to just drive out to the river and have everything waiting for you :D

TOBTEK
01-28-2003, 09:37 PM
OK, so who has a 2000 or newer 30+ foot triple slide 5th wheel they want to sell below wholesale book? Alfa,alpinlite, any highline will do! :D still lookin, but without any luck! I thought the economy was bad? nobody is selling cheap.......help or I/we will be on KAB's floor :D