PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a ride to Havi...

Phat Matt
06-07-2006, 07:56 AM
I am leaving Thursday and leaving Jen and Buddy behind. Jen can't leave until around 5 or so on Friday. Does anyone that we know want to give Jen and our spoiled dog a ride to Havi Friday night. We live in Yucaipa so it would work for someone who is going out the 10. If not no big deal, I am just trying to avoid on taking two vehicles out there.
Thanks
Matt

Todd969
06-07-2006, 07:58 AM
Why don't you catch a ride with Miguel on Thursday night and have Jen drive out Friday? Just a thought if it would work.

SCUBA STEVE
06-07-2006, 07:59 AM
Sorry Matt, we are coming off the 10 but from the east side. :)
Hope it works out and we see you this weekend.
You can always wait till Jen can leave. Did I say that out loud... sorry. lol

Phat Matt
06-07-2006, 08:02 AM
Why don't you catch a ride with Miguel on Thursday night and have Jen drive out Friday? Just a thought if it would work.
Good idea, but I need my truck to launch on Friday.

Todd969
06-07-2006, 08:04 AM
You can borrow my Excursion for the day.

Phat Matt
Sorry Matt, we are coming off the 10 but from the east side. :)
Hope it works out and we see you this weekend.
You can always wait till Jen can leave. Did I say that out loud... sorry. lol
I can't. I am hosting a bachelor party on my boat on Friday. That's why I am going solo Thursday night. I with have a boat full of drunk sausage on Friday.
Any single ladies who want to meet some young doctors are welcome to even out the sausage. :D

SCUBA STEVE
Bum a boat ride too! :p

Todd969
06-07-2006, 08:05 AM
I can't. I am hosting a bachelor party on my boat on Friday. That's why I am going solo Thursday night. I with have a boat full of drunk sausage on Friday.
Any single ladies who want to meet some young doctors are welcome to even out the sausage. :D
None of those rich Fockers have a tow vehicle?

MR HARLEY
06-07-2006, 08:06 AM
If we were heading up this weekend, we would be more than happy to give her and buddy a ride up to Havasu. Sorry I couldnt be of help to ya.

SCUBA STEVE
Thats right I remember now. I was fadded when you told me a few weeks ago. I guess bumming a boat ride will not work either. :cry:

Phat Matt
You can borrow my Excursion for the day.
That is just smart enough to work. :) I have an Excursion also so I know everything would fit right. I could just bring my hitch.
Let's see what happen with this and I'll let you know. I have to see what time Miguel will be rolling through on Thursday also.
Thanks!

Phat Matt
06-07-2006, 08:09 AM
None of those rich Fockers have a tow vehicle?
They are golfing on Thursday morning, then heading to Vegas in one of those rented church van looking things, then coming to Havasu on Friday morning. I want to get everything ready before they get there.

Todd969
06-07-2006, 08:10 AM
No worries. Just let me know and I'll lock the keys in it Thursday and give you the key pad code. Mine however is 2WD and I don't have any issues pulling the Nordic or pontoon out of the marina, but you launch at Windsor. I'm sure it will work for ya.

Phat Matt
06-07-2006, 08:26 AM
No worries. Just let me know and I'll lock the keys in it Thursday and give you the key pad code. Mine however is 2WD and I don't have any issues pulling the Nordic or pontoon out of the marina, but you launch at Windsor. I'm sure it will work for ya.
I don't think I'll have a problem. We usually leave ours in 2 wheel drive when we pull out.
Thanks again and I'll let you know.

That Guy
06-07-2006, 08:34 AM
Matt: You know all you would have to do is ask and we would do it but unfortunately we won't be out this weekend. My second thought was that my excursion had been in Havi for the past several months so you could have used that as well...but I brought it home last weekend. So, I guess I am really being no help at at all. Any other weekend and we would have been there because you and Jen have been nothing but hospitable to us....sorry. :cry: Next time for sure.... :)

Phat Matt
06-07-2006, 08:48 AM
Matt: You know all you would have to do is ask and we would do it but unfortunately we won't be out this weekend. My second thought was that my excursion had been in Havi for the past several months so you could have used that as well...but I brought it home last weekend. So, I guess I am really being no help at at all. Any other weekend and we would have been there because you and Jen have been nothing but hospitable to us....sorry. :cry: Next time for sure.... :)
No problem. It looks like we will get it all worked out somehow.

TRIMM MANN
06-07-2006, 09:44 AM
Why bothering replying Steve?
You were no help at all :crossx:

Jordy
06-07-2006, 09:48 AM
You know, I'm not even planning on going to Havi but I'd have no problem driving out and picking Jen up. She is awfully dreamy. :D :D :D

Screaming Pete
06-07-2006, 10:03 AM
Jordy....< such a giver :rollside:

Unforgiven
06-07-2006, 10:36 AM
I am leaving Thursday and leaving Jen and Buddy behind. Jen can't leave until around 5 or so on Friday. Does anyone that we know want to give Jen and our spoiled dog a ride to Havi Friday night. We live in Yucaipa so it would work for someone who is going out the 10. If not no big deal, I am just trying to avoid on taking two vehicles out there.
Thanks
Matt
I'll give her a ride...don't think we'll make it up to you though....I'll take her to Dia's house.... :rollside:

2Driver
06-07-2006, 10:43 AM
You mean straighten out the sausage don't you? :D :D

Phat Matt
06-07-2006, 10:48 AM
I figured Jen could get a ride, and somebody might even take her to Havasu too. :rolleyes: :p
We have it all handled and Jen and Bud will be travelling first class to Havi on Friday night.
Todd, thank you very much for the offer of using your truck. That is very cool of you!!! I feel more comfortable driving out myself than her driving out by herself and using my own truck. If it get's messed up, it's mine. :)
Thanks and see you all this weekend.
Matt

Todd969
06-07-2006, 10:55 AM
No problem, just look for us in the toon this weekend. Car Toyz should have the stereo done ( right Frank ).

Unforgiven
06-07-2006, 11:15 AM
I figured Jen could get a ride, and somebody might even take her to Havasu too. :rolleyes: :p
We have it all handled and Jen and Bud will be travelling first class to Havi on Friday night.
Todd, thank you very much for the offer of using your truck. That is very cool of you!!! I feel more comfortable driving out myself than her driving out by herself and using my own truck. If it get's messed up, it's mine. :)
Thanks and see you all this weekend.
Matt
I take it she's going with me...

Mrs.Killer
06-07-2006, 11:35 AM
Miguel is on his was home right now. Sorry we couldn't help.

Phat Matt
06-07-2006, 11:42 AM
It's all good. We are handled. :)

SCUBA STEVE
06-07-2006, 11:49 AM
Dam does that guy ever work? :p
Glad you got it worked out Matt. :cool:

djunkie
06-07-2006, 11:55 AM
Ya no kidding. And he talks about me. :rolleyes: :rollside:

Todd969
06-07-2006, 11:58 AM
Dang, I still have an hour before I can head home. :yuk:

Mrs.Killer
06-07-2006, 02:38 PM
NO, he never works and he still gets paid, how nice huh? :rollside:

That Guy
06-07-2006, 07:15 PM
Why bothering replying Steve?
You were no help at all :crossx:
Hey, when I want any sh!t out of you, I will squeeze your head.... :crossx:

Kilrtoy
06-07-2006, 07:24 PM
Because, That guy left on wednesday TODAY at N(.)(.)N and is already in havi

Todd969
06-07-2006, 07:31 PM
Blah blah blah. How's about coming over tomorrow nite then, instead of Friday?

dicudmore
06-07-2006, 08:27 PM
thats focked up...
Dan <----jealous

dicudmore
06-07-2006, 08:28 PM
how late will the cook be staying up? I have 22 houses to look at in the morning, then our afternoon is free :rolleyes: Mark and I could be talked into a discounted dinner

Kilrtoy
06-07-2006, 08:30 PM
Not a problem, But I get paid friday

HavaSkank
06-07-2006, 08:38 PM
Rich doctor sausage....
I wonder if it tastes like iodine? At any rate, sounds tempting to me

Phat Matt
06-07-2006, 08:44 PM
Rich doctor sausage....
I wonder if it tastes like iodine? At any rate, sounds tempting to me
I will make sure they bring the good meds. :D
Plus we will set up IV drips to take care of the hangovers. :D

Kilrtoy
06-07-2006, 08:45 PM
Where is the wife,
I LIKE HER

Phat Matt
06-07-2006, 08:46 PM
Where is the wife,
I LIKE HER
At home, pregnant, where she belongs. :crossx: :220v: :skull: :p

HavaSkank
06-07-2006, 08:48 PM
Just as long as they're not Loma Linda docs. I cant do an Adventist, Im WAY too into meat.....and Im carnivorous too

Phat Matt
06-07-2006, 08:50 PM
Just as long as they're not Loma Linda docs. I cant do an Adventist, Im WAY too into meat.....and Im carnivorous too
They all went to school there, but they had to lie. :220v: :D
I don't think they would have got in if they admitted to knowing me. :rollside:

Kilrtoy
06-07-2006, 08:51 PM
At home, pregnant, where she belongs. :crossx: :220v: :skull: :p
EVEN better NOW IM GETTING EXCITED...
Can I get an location to find her

Kilrtoy
06-07-2006, 08:52 PM
DID I HEAR MEAT CURTAINS

Todd969
06-07-2006, 08:56 PM
Not a problem, But I get paid friday
Lets worry about that another day. Just please come over and get this thing.
It'll really make Dana happy to get it out of the house. She says a coors light is here for ya.

98 Vector 21
06-07-2006, 08:59 PM
I would even drive a Ford if it got me to the water....(sorry 969 just could not resist)....

HavaSkank
06-07-2006, 08:59 PM
They all went to school there, but they had to lie. :220v: :D
I don't think they would have got in if they admitted to knowing me. :rollside:
Just tell me none of them are gynos. I'd hate to hook up with one and have him say, "Put that away, Im on vacation"

Kilrtoy
06-07-2006, 09:04 PM
Just tell me none of them are gynos. I'd hate to hook up with one and have him say, "Put that away, Im on vacation"
If they do, I know some folks that can handle it

Todd969
06-07-2006, 09:04 PM
I would even drive a Ford if it got me to the water....(sorry 969 just could not resist)....
You bowtie guys just won't stop. I hardly ever bagged on yours, but you are quick to beat the chit outta me :argue:

Kilrtoy
06-07-2006, 09:06 PM
You bowtie guys just won't stop. I hardly ever bagged on yours, but you are quick to beat the chit outta me :argue:
Just ask him how many days he is on the water in havasu and compare to how many you are......
:rolleyes:
I think you win

Phat Matt
06-07-2006, 10:27 PM
EVEN better NOW IM GETTING EXCITED...
Can I get an location to find her
I will post her address in just a sec.
Yeah right. :D

Phat Matt
06-07-2006, 10:29 PM
I don't think you need to worry about that.