PDA

View Full Version : Whats everybody's favorite music...

Cruzzze
06-07-2006, 08:36 AM
...... on the boat? :220v:

NOTALENT
06-07-2006, 08:49 AM
What ever gets the women shaking that ass....Rap, Country, Rock, etc...

Phat Matt
06-07-2006, 08:50 AM
I don't know about everyone, but I like house, and everyone around me gets to enjoy it too. :p

a catered life
06-07-2006, 09:02 AM
isnt country a slow sad version of rap :p
and its so funny the amount of fockers that talk crap about rap music and when they get to the water they play rap music to fit in :yuk:
i kinda liking the rock rap mix stuff and reggea always is perfect

Jyruiz
06-07-2006, 09:21 AM
I listen to everything except country.

NOTALENT
06-07-2006, 09:23 AM
and its so funny the amount of fockers that talk crap about rap music and when they get to the water they play rap music to fit in :yuk:
Some times...haha...there is always HICKHOP..haha...like that Badonkadonk song...lol...
I listen to it all....I have the music everywhere that is an automatic panty dropper... :crossx: Gotta love the Slightly Stoopid, Pepper, Sublime etc...there a must!

Ziggy
06-07-2006, 09:58 AM
Reggae......
80's..........
Elevator......

Tom Brown
06-07-2006, 10:06 AM
Dixie Chicks

PlyaPlya22
06-07-2006, 10:09 AM
We gotz a winner!!

KineticoH20
06-07-2006, 10:16 AM
I listen to everything from 70s rock to R&B to Mowtown, but since my wife's cousin has made it big it seems thats whats on at the house, his name is Babby Bash.

Midlife Advantage
06-07-2006, 10:16 AM
Dixie Chicks
Shit Stirrer :yuk:

Midlife Advantage
06-07-2006, 10:19 AM
Aint it the truth. Gotta admit, I can't handle even hearing rap, but when I am on the lake, tied up next to someone playing it, its ok.
Seems I like to hear some good hard rock when I am on the lake mostly. We were playing Van Halens greatest and Nickleback in GA last weekend, then WYRD's gal requested some Chris Ledoux! woohoo!

HavasuSelect
06-07-2006, 10:30 AM
Couldn't have said it better myself! The real question is what songs work the best?
I still like Juvenile-Back dat ass up!

ratso
06-07-2006, 10:37 AM
Dixie Chicks
I'm just waiting for some war vet to show up at a concert and start "takin' those bitches out"... especially the one that's too fawkin' lazy to get her fat ass in the gym... :jawdrop: :boxingguy :D

Drift
06-07-2006, 10:39 AM
Jack Johnson
(The ladies seem to like it) ;)

NOTALENT
06-07-2006, 10:41 AM
Couldn't have said it better myself! The real question is what songs work the best?
I still like Juvenile-Back dat ass up!
My favorite is 2 Live Crew- Shake That Ass Bitch. Plus many others from them. I have playlists for days....guaranteed success! :crossx:

XtrmWakeborder
06-07-2006, 10:44 AM
I listen to everything except country.
Ditto on this

spectras only
06-07-2006, 10:47 AM
Some that you don't hear every day on the radio = PJ Proby :rollside:

HavasuSelect
06-07-2006, 10:49 AM
My favorite is 2 Live Crew- Shake That Ass Bitch. Plus many others from them. I have playlists for days....guaranteed success! :crossx:
I need to get started on making some new playlists for the i pod, so far I only have "Havasu Mix Volumes 1-3"

NOTALENT
06-07-2006, 11:01 AM
I need to get started on making some new playlists for the i pod, so far I only have "Havasu Mix Volumes 1-3"
haha...dude...I have like 20 mixes...some mixed with every genre, some with just hip hop, just classic, rock, hardcore, techno etc...haha...im ready for what ever group or girls I chill with.... :crossx:

HavasuSelect
06-07-2006, 11:54 AM
haha...dude...I have like 20 mixes...some mixed with every genre, some with just hip hop, just classic, rock, hardcore, techno etc...haha...im ready for what ever group or girls I chill with.... :crossx:
You must have been a Boy Scout.

NOTALENT
06-07-2006, 11:58 AM
You must have been a Boy Scout.
Nah...I just love women.... :crossx: Ass & Tittes Ass Ass & Tittes!!! :p

HavasuSelect
06-07-2006, 12:02 PM
I'll be using my mixes this weekend in the channel, whens your next trip?

NOTALENT
06-07-2006, 12:08 PM
I'll be using my mixes this weekend in the channel, whens your next trip?
Probably the 4th of july. Im trying to pay off all my bills this way im just left with a cell phone bill...haha.. just paid off the truck...whoohoo!

HavasuSelect
06-07-2006, 12:13 PM
Probably the 4th of july. Im trying to pay off all my bills this way im just left with a cell phone bill...haha.. just paid off the truck...whoohoo!
Nice, I wish I could say the same thing. I'll be splitting time between Havasu and Parker the weekend of the 4th. I heard we might be renting a pontoon.

NOTALENT
06-07-2006, 12:22 PM
Nice, I wish I could say the same thing. I'll be splitting time between Havasu and Parker the weekend of the 4th. I heard we might be renting a pontoon.
Some of my buddies will be doing that...they rented a house too....but after last year..no thanks..I dont like mobbing with 30 people to a club or in the channel....I have hookups so fewer the better. I will just bum a ride from a buddy...and stay at my house so I can bring women back to me and not a sausage fest...haha

HavasuSelect
06-07-2006, 12:27 PM
Some of my buddies will be doing that...they rented a house too....but after last year..no thanks..I dont like mobbing with 30 people to a club or in the channel....I have hookups so fewer the better. I will just bum a ride from a buddy...and stay at my house so I can bring women back to me and not a sausage fest...haha
I hear that bro, I think the max we're gonna take is like 10 people. I'd prob be better off doing what you're doing and just be a boat biatch for the weekend.

NOTALENT
06-07-2006, 12:28 PM
I hear that bro, I think the max we're gonna take is like 10 people. I'd prob be better off doing what you're doing and just be a boat biatch for the weekend.
yup...especially that weekend...I dont want to be responsible for a rental with rookies that weekend...I would rather be a sober boat bitch and help a buddie out.