PDA

View Full Version : Fact

Schiada76
06-07-2006, 08:52 AM
Explosive facts
Jun 7, 2006
by Thomas Sowell
Each year about this time, some parents write in to ask for suggestions of things for their children to read during the summer, in order to counteract the steady diet of liberal-left indoctrination they have been getting in schools and colleges.
This year there is a new book that is almost tailor-made for that purpose. Its title is "Conservative Comebacks to Liberal Lies" by Gregory Jackson. In it, all sorts of political and media spin are shot to pieces by hard facts.
If you think that the Constitution of the United States provides for "separation of church and state," that George W. Bush is not as smart as either Al Gore or John Kerry, or that the big-money donors to political campaigns give more to the Republicans than to the Democrats, this book provides documented facts showing the opposite.
The book goes literally from A to Z, with 26 chapters covering subjects from abortion to zealots who are terrorists.
Do you think if we bought poserboy and canuckretard copies they'd be able to get their mom's to read it to them? :crossx:

Poster X
06-07-2006, 09:14 AM
My Mom can't read outloud until she gets her teeth out of the pawn shop. Thanks anyway.

SmokinLowriderSS
06-07-2006, 03:21 PM
My Mom can't read outloud until she gets her teeth out of the pawn shop. Thanks anyway.
I believe that translates to a "I wouldn't listen anyhow".

Schiada76
06-07-2006, 03:36 PM
No, it translates to " Don't confuse me with the facts, my minds completley closed". :crossx:

SmokinLowriderSS
06-08-2006, 03:10 AM
Thanks man, my Lib-lator must have been fritzing out. I think it looses track itself amid all the hateful screeching. :crossx:

Old Texan
06-08-2006, 04:31 AM
They'd wait for the movie version produced by Michael Moore, starring Al Franken and Alec Baldwin frolicing with Barbra.....:rolleyes:

Poster X
06-08-2006, 08:04 AM
How many of you read the book?
I thought so. :cool: