PDA

View Full Version : whipple quad on e-bay...No Reserve?

HM
06-07-2006, 09:08 PM
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4648260956
Is this guy nuts or what? $1 starting bid with no reserve.
I'd buy it, but I already have that EXACT setup. :D

superdave013
06-07-2006, 09:15 PM
No snouts, no pulleys, no belts, no tensioners, no shirts, no shoes, no service.
now that's some classic Holly Molly right there. :D
Kick down the snouts ya cheep skin. lol

boater012
06-07-2006, 09:23 PM
Yeah how much extra for the rest of the shite dude???

HM
06-07-2006, 09:24 PM
No snouts, no pulleys, no belts, no tensioners, no shirts, no shoes, no service.
now that's some classic Holly Molly right there. :D
Kick down the snouts ya cheep skin. lol
LOL SuperDiva
I never had the snouts. I bought this from Bounce about 3-4 years ago, and they have sat ever since.
I recently picked up a ProCharger M-1 with intercooler - carborator application. 7 lb boost setup that should work well on the Campbell.

HM
06-07-2006, 09:28 PM
Yeah how much extra for the rest of the shite dude???
If you want to set it up with EFI with the cupronickle (sp?) intercooler, Dustin Whipple quoted me $10K.
But, if you wanted to set it up with side drafts, which would be really a bitchen setup, you would probably spend $3K finishing it.
The $3K I spent on the compressors is still a good deal. But, with the no reserve auction, someone will probably get a smoking deal. I should have sold them to Dustin when he was having trouble getting compressors.

boater012
06-07-2006, 09:39 PM
If you want to set it up with EFI with the cupronickle (sp?) intercooler, Dustin Whipple quoted me $10K.
But, if you wanted to set it up with side drafts, which would be really a bitchen setup, you would probably spend $3K finishing it.
The $3K I spent on the compressors is still a good deal. But, with the no reserve auction, someone will probably get a smoking deal. I should have sold them to Dustin when he was having trouble getting compressors.
Do you have a source for the side draft carbs. also it states that shipping to my address will be 15.00??????? might want to make sure that is right unless you plan on driving them over to my shop and me handing you $15.00 cash for doing so lol!! :rollside:

HM
06-07-2006, 09:43 PM
Do you have a source for the side draft carbs. also it states that shipping to my address will be 15.00??????? might want to make sure that is right unless you plan on driving them over to my shop and me handing you $15.00 cash for doing so lol!! :rollside:
I will check the shipping. That sounds a bit on the low side!
BTW - I didn't put any block sealer in these. LOL

boater012
06-07-2006, 09:53 PM
I will check the shipping. That sounds a bit on the low side!
BTW - I didn't put any block sealer in these. LOL
GOOD thing too or i'd rip you a new one and threaten to come by and fock up your new truck man :crossx: :rolleyes: :crossx: :rolleyes: :crossx:
And then id call the cops and have them come by your house too!!!!!!
You had better sign an as-is where is agreement with me!!!!! HAHAHAHAHA I ALMOST forgot about that asswipe!
The last thing i put block seal in was my 78 subaru brat to get me home from vegas when i was 19 years old lol :boxed:

superdave013
06-08-2006, 05:30 AM
LOL SuperDiva
I never had the snouts. I bought this from Bounce about 3-4 years ago, and they have sat ever since.
well Molly, It sounds like you got bounced on that deal. lol