PDA

View Full Version : Criss Angel

Cas
06-07-2006, 09:20 PM
anyone else watching this guy? pretty amazing tricks!

frdvschvy
06-08-2006, 07:12 AM
They don't call the show Mind Freak for nothin. Good stuff.

NOTALENT
06-08-2006, 07:20 AM
Its my favorite show well after Dallas Swat....but did you see last night...that was fockin awesome!!!
He went to a public park....grabbed some random people and then had a lady lay on a park bench. He then got two other women, one to hold her feet and the other to hold her hands and pull on them. After that he meditated over her stomach and then hit it softly. The lad that was pulling at her wrist kept pulling and the body seperated. The women who this was happening to kept her eyes closed....The woman pulling her wrists pulled and her torso came off the bench....the woman opened her eyes and was like....holy shit...she tried running, but no legs.....so she used her arms and just ran away and kept looking back horrified..haha..the women who were holding her flipped out..!!! It was awesome...and hilarious to see this torso running across the park... :crossx:

Cas
06-08-2006, 07:53 AM
that was great! I also liked when the big ass saw blade cut him in half and the swinging table he was on split apart. Both sides swinging with half his body on one swing and the other half on the other....people walking all around both parts.
and it's more like a mind f*ck :D

NOTALENT
06-08-2006, 07:59 AM
that was great! I also liked when the big ass saw blade cut him in half and the swinging table he was on split apart. Both sides swinging with half his body on one swing and the other half on the other....people walking all around both parts.
and it's more like a mind f*ck :D
That was bad ass....He definatley has taken this shit to the next level.