PDA

View Full Version : ABC News reporting #1 Terrorist in Iraq killed

Magic34
06-07-2006, 10:50 PM
al-Zarqawi is reported dead in a bombing. GREAT news!!!!

Kilrtoy
06-07-2006, 11:02 PM
good news
fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck you
great news

Magic34
06-07-2006, 11:05 PM
good news
fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck you
great news
Damn, fixed it.. My bad.
Either ABC is way on top of sh*t or they are the only ones with big nads to report it first because I cant find anything else on the net or other channels about it.
The special report came in during Kimmel.

Magic34
06-07-2006, 11:09 PM
MSNBC just picked the story up live on TV.

C-2
06-07-2006, 11:26 PM
Yup, "up to the minute" CNN just cheked in....25 minutes late!!!!
Great news, they should drag what's left of that dirtbag's body thru town :)

C-2
06-07-2006, 11:27 PM
Edit: 35 minutes late

IN2-IN2MX
06-07-2006, 11:29 PM
Awesome news :rollside:

Tom Brown
06-07-2006, 11:31 PM
Great news, they should drag what's left of that dirtbag's body thru town :)
Now there's someone worth kicking in the face. :cool:

MagicMtnDan
06-08-2006, 12:08 AM
http://jupiter.ucsd.edu/~rstevens/villano/Thatsallfolks.gif

RitcheyRch
06-08-2006, 04:33 AM
Awesome news. Heard on the radio coming in to work this morning. Checked the local news sites and didnt see anything reported. Guess only the big ones like MSNBC, CNN and FoxNews had the report.

OGShocker
06-08-2006, 05:27 AM
This news was the best noise to come out of my alarm clock in years.!.

charlyox
06-08-2006, 05:29 AM
Saweet!

SHAKEN Not Stirred
06-08-2006, 05:35 AM
Wonderful news..... :)
Gotta love those 500lb bombs...... :idea:
CJG
:)

INSman
06-08-2006, 05:54 AM
I want to see a picture of his dead ass

OGShocker
06-08-2006, 05:56 AM
I want to see a picture of his dead ass
http://www.drudgereport.com/az.jpg

24ROD
06-08-2006, 05:59 AM
I love it! :)

INSman
06-08-2006, 06:00 AM
Maybe he was just sleeping :messedup: :D

INSman
06-08-2006, 06:03 AM
Just saw the military video footage of the airstrike on the target.. How the hell do you get a face picture like that with an explosion like they had via (2) 500 lb bombs ??!!??

C-2
06-08-2006, 06:04 AM
Maybe he was just sleeping :messedup: :D
That's what I was thinking. I like the frame they picked.

MagicMtnDan
06-08-2006, 06:08 AM
Just saw the military video footage of the airstrike on the target.. How the hell do you get a face picture like that with an explosion like they had via (2) 500 lb bombs ??!!??
Well, you'll notice that they only show a close up of his head.

MagicMtnDan
06-08-2006, 06:11 AM
May you now rest in peace Nick Berg.
http://www.nndb.com/people/547/000047406/nick-berg.jpg
Note: al-Zarqawi personally beheaded American Nick Berg with a knife.

Focker
06-08-2006, 06:54 AM
http://www.nndb.com/people/547/000047406/nick-berg.jpg
ditto

ThongMagnet
06-08-2006, 07:24 AM
It would have been nice if he had been tortured for a few months in a CIA prison.

schlepy
06-08-2006, 07:30 AM
its about damn time, now we just need to find that dune coon Bin Laden and drop a 500lb bomb on his head.
Gob Bless all of our troops......

phebus
06-08-2006, 07:33 AM
I hope he slowly bled to death.

Magic34
06-08-2006, 09:19 AM
Are you kidding me... Read this crap!
Father of murdered contractor sees no good in al-Zarqawi's death
Associated Press
Jun. 8, 2006 07:30 AM
DOVER, Del. - The father of Nicholas Berg, a U.S. contractor believed to have been beheaded by Abu Musab al-Zarqawi in Iraq, said Thursday that he doesn't see any good coming from al-Zarqawi's death.
"I see more death coming out of al-Zarqawi's death," Michael Berg told The Associated Press after learning a U.S. air strike had killed the leader of al-Qaida in Iraq.
Al-Zarqawi is believed to have beheaded two American civilians in 2004: Nicholas Berg, a 26-year-old businessman from West Chester, Pa., and Eugene Armstrong, a 52-year-old contractor from Hillsdale, Mich. Jack Hensley, a 48-year-old engineer from Marietta, Ga., was abducted at the same time as Armstrong and also killed.
Armstrong's family didn't want to discuss al-Zarqawi Thursday morning.
"An evil man is dead, and what more can you say?" said family spokeswoman Cyndi Armstrong, the wife of the slain contractor's cousin.
Nicholas Berg's father, a pacifist who is running for Delaware's U.S. House seat on the Green Party ticket, said al-Zarqawi's death is likely to foster anti-American resentment among al-Qaida members who feel they have nothing left to lose.
He dismissed the notion that al-Zarqawi's death might bring him closure.
"First of all, I'm not even certain that al-Zarqawi even killed my son," said Michael Berg, who doesn't believe the videotape of his son's execution or what he's been told by the FBI any more than he believes conspiracy theories suggesting his son was killed by the U.S. government.
"I think the news of the loss of any human being is a tragedy. I think al-Zarqawi's death is a double tragedy," he said. "His death will incite a new wave of revenge. George Bush and al-Zarqawi are two men who believe in revenge."
Berg said "restorative justice," - such as being forced to work in a hospital where maimed children are treated - could have made al-Zarqawi "a decent human being.
Al-Zarqawi was killed by a U.S. airstrike on a remote area 30 miles northeast of Baghdad. Al-Qaida in Iraq confirmed his death and vowed to continue its "holy war," according to a statement posted on a Web site. The group has taken responsibility for numerous mortar attacks, suicide bombings, beheadings and other violence against U.S. and Iraqi targets in the past few years.
President Bush, speaking outside the White House Thursday morning, said al-Zarqawi's death was "a severe blow" to al-Qaida but the war on terror would continue.
"This violent man will never murder again," Bush said.
Come on guy, these guys cut your kid's head off and the world watched it!!!! Whether he personally did it or not, he played a MAJOR role in doing it basically giving the instructions at the very least.

redi4fun
06-08-2006, 09:53 AM
I don't know if this is great news or not, only because their is another s**t bag waiting in the wings with something to prove now. I.E. Be more violent and ruthless then d**khead ever was.

OGShocker
06-08-2006, 11:57 AM
I hope he slowly bled to death.
I kinda hope he went quickly, making it impossible for him to pray first. I hope we bury him with a rotting pig carcass and give his 72 virgins to the Marines!!

shueman
06-08-2006, 12:22 PM
I kinda hope he went quickly, making it impossible for him to pray first....
Looks like it from the video clip on cnn.com :cool:

burtandnancy
06-08-2006, 01:05 PM
So where are the video's of the Iraq people dancing in the streets at the knowledge of this terrorists death?

Dan Lorenze
06-08-2006, 01:37 PM
So where are the video's of the Iraq people dancing in the streets at the knowledge of this terrorists death?
Who cares? He was an evil POS that deserved to die.... He's going straight to hell....

schlepy
06-08-2006, 01:42 PM
Who cares? He was an evil POS that deserved to die.... He's going straight to hell....
oh they are celebrating with their guns in the air, just watched the news.

Schiada76
06-08-2006, 01:59 PM
The response of the liberal traitors.
Democrats call Zarqawi killing a stunt
By Amy Fagan
THE WASHINGTON TIMES
June 8, 2006
4:09 p.m.
Some Democrats, breaking ranks from their leadership, today said the death of terrorist leader Abu Musab Zarqawi in Iraq was a stunt to divert attention from an unpopular and hopeless war.
"This is just to cover Bush's [rear] so he doesn't have to answer" for Iraqi civilians being killed by the U.S. military and his own sagging poll numbers, said Rep. Pete Stark, California Democrat. "Iraq is still a mess -- get out."
Rep. Dennis J. Kucinich, Ohio Democrat, said Zarqawi was a small part of "a growing anti-American insurgency" and that it's time to get out.
"We're there for all the wrong reasons," Mr. Kucinich said.
Officially, Democratic leaders reacted positively to the news and praised the troops that successfully targeted al Qaeda's leader in Iraq with 500-pound bombs at his safe house 30 miles from Baghdad.
"This is a good day for the Iraqi people, the U.S. military and our intelligence community," said Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid of Nevada.
President Bush said that yesterday's killing of the 39-year-old Jordanian-born terrorist offers an opportunity to "turn the tide" in the war and that Tuesday he will discuss with Iraqi leaders "how to best deploy America's resources in Iraq."
A senior White House official cautioned that Mr. Bush was not hinting at possible early reductions in U.S. troops there, according to Reuters news agency.
Meanwhile, Democrats sprinkled caveats throughout their praise.
"That is good news; he was a dreadful, vicious person," said Sen. Kent Conrad, North Dakota Democrat. Mr. Conrad added that he hopes the military can get Osama bin Laden and Ayman al Zawahiri, another top al Qaeda leader.
"They're even more important," he said.
Rep. Carolyn Cheeks Kilpatrick, Michigan Democrat, said it was good news but added, "I think we have a long way to go."
Republicans called Zarqawi's death a positive step and thanked Iraqi citizens for standing up to a threat against their nascent Democracy.
"I am more optimistic than ever that a free and stable Iraq can be achieved," said Senate Majority Leader Bill Frist of Tennessee.

KACHINA KEN
06-08-2006, 02:31 PM
That's what I was thinking. I like the frame they picked.
it is a really nice frame isn't it? :)

MagicMtnDan
06-08-2006, 03:56 PM
We could easily pay for a LOT of gold frames - one for each a-hole we kill. :D