PDA

View Full Version : Photoglou got competition.....?????

NOTALENT
06-08-2006, 10:48 AM
Haha...looks like Connell Chevrolet is blowing up Craigslist with all the vehicles on there lot trying to catch you Jay!!! :crossx: Fockers dont know what there up against!!! :D
http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/car/

caroftheweek
06-08-2006, 10:58 AM
I used to work for Connell. they and Selman are both good stores. they are still family owned, a rarity these days. Jay has a great gig doing what he is doing and selman is reaping the rewards. if Jay could beat the deals i get at Connell, i would love to have the car delivered to my house.
infact, we just had 3 vehicles delivered from Connell about 20 mins ago to my office.
Ryan

TrojanDan
06-08-2006, 11:07 AM
Last summer when GM was having their family discount pricing I purchased my '05 CC 3500 Diesel from Connell. I dealt with their internet fleet guy and he was awesome. I found the truck searching the internet on a Wednesday, called Connell and had them pull it out for me. I drove down there that night, made the purchase, and told him I'd pick it up the following Tuesday after the 4th of July weekend.
Jay was swamped back then and I couldn't get a call back. No worries though because Jay hooked up my little brother a few months later on an Impala. :cool:

06-08-2006, 11:30 AM
Great parts department at Connell too. I've gotten many obscure NOS parts for my Chevelles there. Alot less expensive & better quality than from restoration houses.