PDA

View Full Version : Vandalism !

beerjet
06-08-2006, 09:52 PM
After a sh*ty day at work I get a call from my wife that some body did a little damage to the ride!
http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c290/beerjet/vandals003.jpg
http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c290/beerjet/vandals002.jpg
http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c290/beerjet/vandals001.jpg
It is a very long story and amazing in all it's ignorance.
Also slashed the two passenger side tires.
-beerjet-

wfoflat
06-08-2006, 10:09 PM
That sucks WTF is wrong with people! sorry dude

b's sanger
06-08-2006, 10:26 PM
Where did it happen?

beerjet
06-08-2006, 10:43 PM
Where did it happen?
Unfortunatly I have to keep it at my parents place . I'm gonna put the shell of a 20'er in storage (since it is behind the gate) and park this one behind the fence.
-beerjet-

beerjet
06-08-2006, 10:45 PM
WTF is wrong with people!
THEY NEED A FOOT IN THERE @$$
When I get my hands on them , I hope he has zip lock bag to take his teeth home in .
-beerjet-

TRUMP TIGHT
06-08-2006, 10:49 PM
Thats F'ed up! You can use the body parts for baffels for our trip!:idea:

HBjet
06-08-2006, 10:51 PM
I'm sorry dude, that is just messed up... people that don't have any cool shit have to mess up someone elses just to make there sorry asses feel better for a few minutes.....
I hate that way of thinking, My life is F'd up, so I'm going to F up someone else shit....
Sorry again.... it could always be worse...
HBjet

SmokinLowriderSS
06-09-2006, 02:50 AM
Sorry to see man, that sux.
Some f'ed up people's f'ed up kids, begging for an f'ing a##-whupping, bastards. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

502 JET
06-09-2006, 05:03 AM
-beerjet-
Its a crying shame that an a$$hole would damage your boat like that.
You must have really pissed someone off.A weak little pussy beeoch at that.

IMPATIENT 1
06-09-2006, 05:15 AM
IF YOU COULD LOAD A JURY UP WITH OTHER FELLOW JETTERS,WE'D LET YA OFF ON JUSTIFIABLE HOMICIDE,LOL.SORRY BEERJET,VANDAL MUST BE A PUSS TO DO SOMETHING LIKE THAT,MAKE HIM SHIT OUT HIS FRONT TEETH BRO! :skull:

GOT TINT?
06-09-2006, 07:14 AM
IF YOU COULD LOAD A JURY UP WITH OTHER FELLOW JETTERS,WE'D LET YA OFF ON JUSTIFIABLE HOMICIDE,LOL.SORRY BEERJET,VANDAL MUST BE A PUSS TO DO SOMETHING LIKE THAT,MAKE HIM SHIT OUT HIS FRONT TEETH BRO! :skull:
I 100% agree with impatient.

QuickCheetah
06-09-2006, 07:21 AM
Dude, thats F*CK UP....i have a nice baseball bat...if you ever find out who did it, let me know...ill go hit a homerun off of their knees...

breezeblocker
06-09-2006, 08:26 AM
that blows. pm me for info on a good interior shop.

superdave013
06-09-2006, 08:28 AM
sounds like you know who did it.

460 jus getn it
06-09-2006, 08:36 AM
Yep three words, BREAK THERE NECK......................Sorry to see that. I would kill someone.........................

olbiezer
06-09-2006, 08:40 AM
bring em to mississippi.........they make great trolling bait for allagators up river :220v:

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
06-09-2006, 08:41 AM
You have got to be kidding me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad: I would definately have an assualt charge!!!!!!! Some people say that it isnt right but I tell you what, I work hard for my sh!t and Ill be dammed if some a$$hole screw's it up! I figure a few broken arms and they would learn thier lesson. No death involved but they will sure think about 2 broken arms if they ever try it again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sorry, I just had to vent because that jist pisses me off!!!:mad::mad:

Hallett19
06-09-2006, 08:43 AM
Some motherfocker keyed my brand new car the other day, just a few nice scratches down the driver side, I swear, you cant have anything nice these days :mad:
I know for me just thinking what I would have done if I saw the piece of shit running their key down the side of my car. He would have hoped someone would have been around to hear him scream to maybe save him from the suffering I wanted to put him through, teach him not to key anyone's car again, maybe even cut off some of the fingers he used to hold the key, run the key along his face to match my car, the possibilities are endless to what you can do to those people.
Does anyone have any good stories of catching someone in the act and teeing off on the motherfocker ?

HotDogz
06-09-2006, 08:59 AM
For the hundreds of hours and thousands of dollars we put into our rides, to have some vagina come and trash your hardwork should qualify for justifiable facial damage and let him eat thru a straw for the rest of his miserable freakin life!!!! :mad:
Just my .02.
Sorry to hear about your ride. That is just wrong. :cry:

Konabud
06-09-2006, 10:38 AM
Sounds like black pajama party time to me.

EXPEDAL
06-09-2006, 11:07 AM
You got to do a pay back when the time is right. " Revenge is a dish best served cold !" :crossx:

IMPATIENT 1
06-09-2006, 11:09 AM
Some motherfocker keyed my brand new car the other day, just a few nice scratches down the driver side, I swear, you cant have anything nice these days :mad:
I know for me just thinking what I would have done if I saw the piece of shit running their key down the side of my car. He would have hoped someone would have been around to hear him scream to maybe save him from the suffering I wanted to put him through, teach him not to key anyone's car again, maybe even cut off some of the fingers he used to hold the key, run the key along his face to match my car, the possibilities are endless to what you can do to those people.
Does anyone have any good stories of catching someone in the act and teeing off on the motherfocker ?
good friend got broken into 3 times during christmas holidays.the last time the s.o.b. had the nerve to open all the presents and pick and chose what he wanted.buddy found out who it was in feb.(neighbors punk 19yr. old kid) and woop'd the shit outta him.he's still dealing with the assault charges and they tried to get him on attempted homicide because he kicked him in the head a few times.he said he was kickin some sense into him,lol.

centerhill condor
06-09-2006, 12:09 PM
June 11, 1995 complaint #95-194656
we had this quiet little place in the country - chickens in the yard the works. Had a persistent crime problem. Maybe a flaw in the earth's magnetic field or something. Anyhow, during one of the Summer 3 day weekends we came home and the lawn tools were missing from the barn.
The next 3 day we come home a day early and our rocking chairs were missing from the front porch. That night we're under "lights out" as if we're not home.. fake mail still in the box, etc. I'm in the neighbor's yard with all the items you'd need to stop/start a small crime wave. Of course, nobody so much as throws a butt in the yard.
The next day 6/11 the first wife and I are spending some quality time with our little girl and enjoying life. Then the sound of tires on gravel get my attention. The guy pulls in a little then backs up.. then pulls up to the house. I throw on some pants grab my Colt AR-15 and run around the side of the house.
As I turn the corner and enter the front yard the suspect, who shall remain nameless for this posting, has my porch bench over his head and is in the process of placing it in his truck.
I somehow manage to gain his attention while aiming the locked and loaded rifle at the suspect. He was on the post in the ghost ring and my finger was on the trigger. this is a fair representation of the dialogue:
CC: how 'bout you just put that where you found it
MHG: yes sir (with great enthusiasm)
I aquire the keys to his truck
CC: how 'bout you get some ID right now
MHG: yes sir
He hopps in the truck and realizes no keys means no go!
MHG: You're not gonna shoot me over this bench are you?
CC: yep
MHG: is that full auto
CCl: yep! by the time you feel the first round, three more will be in you.
MHG: you got papers for that?
CC: angry stare in silence
MHG: I'll pay you for the stuff I took ( reaches in pocket)
CC: you got my family's peace of mind in your pocket too?
MHG: I'm not going back to jail
CC: You're going to jail or hell
MHG: but I'm homeless
CC: You'll have a nice place to sleep tonight
MHG: just let me go
CC: Oh devil, you'll just come back later...
this goes on for about 20 mins while the wife is on 911 telling them MHG has a gun and we're having a mexican stand off. Oh yea, they're pretty excited about it.
some light traffic slows and then speeds up real quick like as they figure out what's going on. we have some on/off light rain and I can feel the steam coming off of my head. damned right I'm mad!
CC: you know this is a new rifle.. as a matter of fact I haven't had the chance to see if it will work... it might not... you feelin' lucky? punk.
MHG:(still in ghost ring) silent and very tense
MHG's eyes are as big as moon pies and has no color in his face.
the sounds of sirens break the silence. He's never been so glad to see cops in his life. He regains normal color and pupil dialation. the relief on his face in unreal. He's gonna live!
So, 5 cars of MPD's finest arrive. Pull up guns drawn on MHG. typical arrest procedures with the exception of "waffle house" napkins hanging from the shirt of one officer.
After the cuffs are on MHG, the cops bust out in uncontrolled laughter. You should have seen how that looked from the road, etc....we love it when the citizen catches the guy in the act.
quick search of his truck - pawn tickets for my old stuff. MHG was in violation of probation before his wheels ever hit my driveway.
court story short, he gets three months for probation violation and his actions at my house. He gets caught stealing lawn furniture from an old lady in the country shortly upon his release.
He didn't learn a thing but I sure did... next time; mmmm, won't be no next time!

cave
06-09-2006, 12:17 PM
I got so many hours in this 18 footer. I dread that this would happen. I leave early and usually leave the boat right out front. There are allot of haters out there. I hope I could restrain myself from fatally harming anyone for this kinda $hit.
As a kid I spit on my uncles car. As a punishment & restitution my pops made me detail his car for 2 months every Friday. Taught me a lesson in respecting other peoples stuff.
beerjet I hope you catch this lowlife and take his parents to court (Non adult) sue them for damages and have them pay restitution and maybe some time in poky
If this was an adult beat the Focking holy crap out of them then cut their face in the same manner they cut your seats. Fockers. ( emotions showing )
But if he /she has money sue them 1st...

Rick Reiling
06-09-2006, 02:54 PM
thats sucks bro :mad:

Bow Tie Omega
06-09-2006, 03:28 PM
Man, that sucks, sorry to hear about that. I am so nervous, my boat is getting ready to go to storage for the first time next week. Stringer up resto, $20,000 into it and hearing the stories just scares me even more. What can you do though?

1968Droptop
06-09-2006, 04:05 PM
REALLY sorry to hear/see that beerjet. A sign of what the world has come to. You can't leave your chit out anymore w/o worring to death about it. I find myself worring about my tow rig while I'm having fun on the water. It just sucks that you work your ass off, poor a lot of time and sweat into something, only to have some P.O.S. ruin it in 10 seconds !!!!! Best of luck with the revenge, just use your head and not your emotions, and the person will get what he/she deserves.

HotRod Sprint
06-09-2006, 04:19 PM
Man, that sucks, sorry to hear about that. I am so nervous, my boat is getting ready to go to storage for the first time next week. Stringer up resto, $20,000 into it and hearing the stories just scares me even more. What can you do though?
Insure it out the ying yang.
Rod

HotRod Sprint
06-09-2006, 04:22 PM
After a sh*ty day at work I get a call from my wife that some body did a little damage to the ride!
http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c290/beerjet/vandals003.jpg
http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c290/beerjet/vandals002.jpg
http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c290/beerjet/vandals001.jpg
Also slashed the two passenger side tires.
-beerjet-
Why not give us the long version and a name so we all can help adjust his attitude?
Rod

BigBlockBaja
06-09-2006, 04:44 PM
Bring them to Jersey, home of The Soprano's. We will find something to do with them!

Old Guy
06-09-2006, 07:30 PM
If it's a continuing problem, these folks can fix you up with 4 video cameras, monitor, digital recorder, and everything you need to hook it up for just under $1K. And it all can be run on 12 volts DC if necessary. The stuff works. Been there...done that.
http://www.directlvs.com/directbrand/VK/VK.htm
old

RCB19
06-09-2006, 07:36 PM
I believe in KARMA. It'll all come back to that azzhole before it's over. Sucks dude! :mad:

Cheap Thrills
06-09-2006, 07:43 PM
what the hell is wrong with people now a days ?
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/1127noticetocrackheads.jpg
C.T. :wink:

GunninGopher
06-09-2006, 08:50 PM
Somthing like this can just be taken care of by mentioning who did it......

beerjet
06-10-2006, 01:03 AM
It is a long story about me being the nice guy I was tryin to be and helping out an aunt and after she screwed me her son (my cousin) bails her by buying "her" house off of me . He (my cousin) wants "her" money from the house to pay for it and I say "WUT MONEY?" He goes into a huff about how I'm screwing him and his mother completely screwing my credit up is between me and her. Three days later .......
Coincedence ....... I think not
I try my hardest to be as cool with everyone as I can so I have no beef with anyone (that I could possibly amagine) . Which makes this even more obvious.
I have considered going into the concrete buisness just so I have somewhere to put the bodies . :idea:
-beerjet-

centerhill condor
06-10-2006, 04:02 AM
yea, when you try to help... as they say nowadays.. no good deed goes un punished.
nice sign btw cheap thrills...
KARMA is best enforced with shrapnel but a rope is a nice 2nd!
so the guy shows up with a knife.. intent was formed already... you know guys like that can't keep a secret.. his "old lady" or ex whatever will tell you soon enough.
duct tape will get you through the weekend and maybe the confrontation that follows!

beerjet
06-10-2006, 02:13 PM
The past two year have been spectacular for me at work and my personal life and I contribute it to giving off a good vibe to others (so I try) . I am sure he will slip up some time and before he knows it , he'll be walkin around with at least my foot in his ass.
On my way home the day it happened , I prepared myself for the absolute worst . After I saw what was actually done , I figured it was a small price to pay to unload some much needed stress. He doesn't realize that I will be comeing down with the white hot fury of a thousand suns . :boxingguy

stompnstang
06-11-2006, 07:03 AM
3 years ago had one of the tangs i just took 5 years and well into the 20k figures in this ladies shop that her father owned and died. we worked out a deal i would pay the yearly taxes for storage fee's all worked out well,, well atleast for two years that was before her 22 year old son lost his job and needed a fast buck. thi swas in feb but still went to check on the toys atleast once a week. i walk in and the 85 (the just restored car) and the 93 is in mid phace of stripped seats out motors and trannys on the floor fenders off wheels off. you get the hint and this in the same place i am storing and i have the keys to !!!!!!!!!!!!!! i flip out and know right away it was her son i go home grab the .308 sand bags and for the door i head for some pay back.. then the wife had to step in!!!!!!! i hate that bitch for it any how she made me promise to do it th elegal way seein we just had a baby and did not need me in jail.. so i got to the lil cop shop down the street and they basicly teel me there was nothing they could do!!! i was like what the fock do you mean nothing you can do they are in the middle of doing it as we speak i want a report and pics filed nope they told me to hit the road...long story short i ended up bumping into a det. in a mall he told me to go down town to the auto squad i did that night BAM they raid the palce and have him red handed in there with wrench in hand mind you i am the only one to be in there.. and they find parts in the house and all over in his car and truck BUTTTTT the body of the 85 is gone.. have along time we finally get our day in court ... the sack of sh%t dealt him out to only 3 months and did not have to pay me a dime back ..........................wish i pushed (now ex wife) out of the way and bagged up on sh*t sack... well karma is a real bitch.... here i built a motor for these biker guys that was a friend of a friend kinda deal wellllll i did not know at the time just how deep in this bike gang they were... they heard what happened and sure and sh*t would you not know this kid came knocked on my door now a year after all this with papers in hand to his brand new crotch roket that was paid off by mom and his 95 mustang. both free and clear......... went to bmv he signed and paid the transfer cost said he was soooooo very sorry and to please tell everyone i knew that he had done this lol
WOW i have always wondered what those two guys said to him but then again its safe not knowing just a book long post saying how nice karma is sometimes sorry for the hella post
hope you get yours beerjet and atleast that lil bit wont keep it off the water

beerjet
06-11-2006, 08:28 AM
Thanks alot stompin. Great story . I'm with ya , I have a girl on the way also and it pains that I really shouldn't do anything stupid so all I can do is put a couple of band-aids over it and get on the water . He's not as smart as he thinks he is so I know he will slip up.
-beerjet-

BadBahner
06-11-2006, 12:46 PM
Thanks alot stompin. Great story . I'm with ya , I have a girl on the way also and it pains that I really shouldn't do anything stupid so all I can do is put a couple of band-aids over it and get on the water . He's not as smart as he thinks he is so I know he will slip up.
-beerjet-
I was really bummed when I saw the pics of what happened to your boat... but then I just looked at your avitar and now I am happy again.
Eric

beerjet
06-11-2006, 05:04 PM
I was really bummed when I saw the pics of what happened to your boat... but then I just looked at your avitar and now I am happy again.
Eric
What is up ! That's why I have it . :D

78Southwind
06-11-2006, 05:55 PM
That sux dude. :mad: Put a beach towel over it and lets get back to the river. :D

beerjet
06-12-2006, 03:11 PM
That sux dude. :mad: Put a beach towel over it and lets get back to the river. :D
I'm gonna get new tires today and I'll be at big river this weekend.
Hope to hang with you guys again soon .
-beerjet-

n8dawg
06-12-2006, 04:12 PM
That sucks bro! Hate to hear sh*t like that! Supposed to be your family in all. Hey I know some people with a backhoe if ya ever need it.
Ahh... go have a kick ass time at the river! Be safe.
Later,
Nate