PDA

View Full Version : Airstrike video

Jbb
06-09-2006, 12:11 PM
What took out Zarqawi (http://podcast.usatoday.com/news/podcast/video/zaqarwi_clip.wmv)

burtandnancy
06-09-2006, 12:18 PM
Can you believe he lived thru 2 - 500 pounders! The SOB died later of unknown injuries, possibly lead poisoning...

HavasuSelect
06-09-2006, 12:28 PM
I heard it was food poisoning.

V-DRIVE VIDEO
06-09-2006, 12:31 PM
Good stuff! :cool:

MOBrien
06-09-2006, 12:34 PM
why did the explosion push out in what appeared to be straight lines like an X? Underground tunneling from that structure perhaps?
and he died of unknown injuries after US Troops found him alive after the explosion.......must have been a lot of kicks to the face and balls.
Fock him. Live forever in hell ya piece of sheit!!!! :mad:

lakewake
06-09-2006, 12:41 PM
why did the explosion push out in what appeared to be straight lines like an X? Underground tunneling from that structure perhaps?
and he died of unknown injuries after US Troops found him alive after the explosion.......must have been a lot of kicks to the face and balls.
Fock him. Live forever in hell ya piece of sheit!!!! :mad:
I've seen that on several other bombing videos. I guess when the bomb hits a square concrete building the blast is directed outward equally by the walls and the force exits like an X pattern. Any military ordanance guys in here that can explain?

RandyH
06-09-2006, 02:21 PM
Circular error probable zero. Impact with high-order detonation. Have a nice day. :D :D :D
RandyH

Keith E. Sayre
06-09-2006, 02:40 PM
I sold a boat last year to a guy named Phil Sampson who owns the company
that builds the tail section that houses the steering for the 500 and 1,000 lb
bombs. Says that on a perfect day, they can hit within 6 inches every time.
Obviously at night and in the real world it may be a bit more difficult but still
seems almost "surgical" to me. Hats off to our military boys and the American people who manufacture the items to secure our freedom.
Keith Sayre
Conquest Boats
Lake Havasu City

SmokinLowriderSS
06-09-2006, 05:05 PM
When you just want to send the very best, send guided Tritinol. One of the best housewarming gifts ever. Makes for a real bang of a party. :crossx:

Flying Tiger
06-09-2006, 05:18 PM
Damn,, there went the neighbors tomatoes too.

Just Tool'n
06-09-2006, 05:49 PM
Good Ridance you SOB, No Virgins waiting for you Asshole!
God Bless America!