PDA

View Full Version : Golf cart/Rhino AZ. reistration?

djunkie
06-09-2006, 12:28 PM
I know this has been beat to death already but I'm getting ready to do it. Anyone done it recently? What do you need to show the DMV out there? Also who are you guys using for insurance?

fasbote
06-09-2006, 12:55 PM
Just registered my cart at the DMV in Page. Az. All I needed was the title, or certificate of origin, which I got from the EZ Go factory in Atlanta. That's all you need. However, there is whole list of stuff that has to be on the cart to be street legal. Windshield, horn, lighted license plate holder, brake lights headlights, turn signals and of course liability insurance. My cart is insured with Foremost (Farmers) Full coverage is only $120.00 per year

shadow
06-09-2006, 01:01 PM
I know this has been beat to death already but I'm getting ready to do it. Anyone done it recently? What do you need to show the DMV out there? Also who are you guys using for insurance?
Title/Allstate.Rhino runs a couple hundred a year full coverage.Make sure you put a windshield,lighted lic plate light,head lights,tail lights,brake lights,rear view mirror,seat belts.Hand signals for turn signals.
When i took mine down they didn't even sweat any of that in fact they didn't even go outside to look at it,but i belive that was because it was new and never registered straight from Yamaha.I run all over town without a windshield and haven't been stopped,but i always wear sun glasses for eye protection/same as a motorcycle.

djunkie
06-09-2006, 02:04 PM
Thanks guys. Darrel will I need to make an appointment for the DMV in Havasu if its on a friday? Also will it be a big deal since I'm from Ca. but have a house in Havasu?

Boatcop
06-09-2006, 02:06 PM
Thanks guys. Darrel will I need to make an appointment for the DMV in Havasu if its on a friday? Also will it be a big deal since I'm from Ca. but have a house in Havasu?
No appointments at the AZ MVD.
First come first served.

djunkie
06-09-2006, 02:24 PM
No appointments at the AZ MVD.
First come first served.
So having a Ca. drivers license isn't a problem?

Boatcop
06-09-2006, 02:25 PM
Nope!

djunkie
06-09-2006, 02:27 PM
Nope!
Awesome. Thanks Alan.

OGShocker
06-09-2006, 02:35 PM
So having a Ca. drivers license isn't a problem?
I just registered the Jeep with no worries! It is one less reason for the locals in LHC to flip me off. They still do it, but now it is for other reasons..:D
Good luck, Dflakey! :crossx:
Mark

djunkie
06-09-2006, 02:36 PM
I just registered the Jeep with no worries! It is one less reason for the locals in LHC to flip me off. They still do it, but now it is for other reasons..:D
Good luck, Dflakey! :crossx:
Mark
I noticed that when I was with you last time. I didn't want to say anything though. :rollside:

shadow
06-09-2006, 02:46 PM
Added bonus,Unlike California motor vehicles,here you should be in and out within 30-45 mins max.Just don't go right when they open or lunch time.
Go mid morning or mid afternoon.

djunkie
06-09-2006, 02:47 PM
Added bonus,Unlike California motor vehicles,here you should be in and out within 30-45 mins max.Just don't go right when they open or lunch time.
Go mid morning or mid afternoon.
Great. Guess I better get cracking on this stuff. Can't wait to cruise around town legally. :rollside:

ultra27jay
06-09-2006, 03:39 PM
we should all meet up on a sat night for a ***boat/RHINO.COM NIGHT somewhare. i think shadow should originize it...just a thought. lol

shadow
06-09-2006, 04:25 PM
we should all meet up on a sat night for a ***boat/RHINO.COM NIGHT somewhare. i think shadow should originize it...just a thought. lol
Sounds like a great idea,the only problem this weekend i'm heading to Calif. :cry:
Any other weekend sounds good.

Flying Tiger
06-09-2006, 04:25 PM
Ours is registered offroad for Ariz,, but if I did it again, I'd just go the full route and get it street legal in case the laws change, you're grandfathered.
We'll street legal it this year, also too because Ariz is so effortless compaired to Cali.

ultra27jay
06-09-2006, 04:44 PM
Sounds like a great idea,the only problem this weekend i'm heading to Calif. :cry:
Any other weekend sounds good.
i was talking about next weekend sorry about that. i will not be in havi till next thurs night. and as far as this weekend goes i will be at the boatshow, besides my boat is over at wired for sound getting repaired and some more things added. :rollside:

Todd969
06-09-2006, 05:00 PM
I'd probably go if you allow Mules. :)

shadow
06-09-2006, 05:06 PM
i was talking about next weekend sorry about that. i will not be in havi till next thurs night. and as far as this weekend goes i will be at the boatshow, besides my boat is over at wired for sound getting repaired and some more things added. :rollside:
Next weekend is the Regatta,we will probablly drive ours to the registration Fri
night.Then back over to Crazy Horse,and who knows from there,theres plenty of trails and small dunes over there plus you can drive down to the channel or the Turtle.

shadow
06-09-2006, 05:08 PM
Any time Todd! :)

ultra27jay
06-09-2006, 05:38 PM
the more the better, just that the mules are gona half to bring the budlights...lol

ultra27jay
06-09-2006, 05:40 PM
Next weekend is the Regatta,we will probablly drive ours to the registration Fri
night.Then back over to Crazy Horse,and who knows from there,theres plenty of trails and small dunes over there plus you can drive down to the channel or the Turtle.
sweet keep me posted. lets get a little possie going and raise hell!!!!!! :crossx: