PDA

View Full Version : Just to let you all know.......

topless
06-09-2006, 01:34 PM
I'm posting this from my house because I left work early.
I just wanted to be the first to post this.

Tom Brown
06-09-2006, 01:35 PM
Just to let you all know....
I'm also posting from Topless' house.

Dave C
06-09-2006, 01:35 PM
springer comes on a 4 p.m..... just wanted to be the first to let you know this.

Jordy
06-09-2006, 01:38 PM
Just to let you know I'm leaving my house for the first time in a few minutes to run down to my office and drop off my expenses, then I imagine happy hour is in order. I was going to prepare a statement about it, but figured I'd just tag on the back of Topless' deal instead. :D :D :D

topless
06-09-2006, 01:39 PM
Just to let you know I'm leaving my house for the first time in a few minutes to run down to my office and drop off my expenses, then I imagine happy hour is in order. I was going to prepare a statement about it, but figured I'd just tag on the back of Topless' deal instead. :D :D :DJust to let you know, you're jacking my highly intelligent thread.

Jordy
06-09-2006, 01:40 PM
happy hour at 3 pm?? I like your style!!!!:D:D
Sorry, got a late start today because I had to finish my expense report. Normally it starts about 1:30. Oh, and the best part is, the company pays for my happiness durning that hour, or 5 hours. :D :D :D

Dave C
06-09-2006, 01:42 PM
damn it jordy.. you just gave me a good idea. thanks alot for contributing to my delinquency :yuk:

Jordy
06-09-2006, 01:43 PM
thanks alot for contributing to my delinquency :yuk:
I'm glad I could add to my list of peoples that I've helped. Told you, we're a criminal syndicate. :D :D :D

Jordy
06-09-2006, 01:44 PM
My new internet idol!! :D:crossx:
SWEET!!! I feel that everyone should have someone that they can look upto in their lives, even if it is me. :D :D :D

460 jus getn it
06-09-2006, 01:46 PM
Im posting to this to say that the damn lifted white truck still hasnt delievered my shit yet...........Some CEO....................................

voodoomedman
06-09-2006, 01:46 PM
Just to let you all know....
I'm also posting from Topless' house.
I made a voodoo doll of you and I am kicking it in the junk!!!!

topless
06-09-2006, 01:53 PM
I made a voodoo doll of you and I am kicking it in the junk!!!!Just to let you know, I have one just like it and am pricking it with needles.....................How ya feeling Tom?

Dave C
06-09-2006, 02:24 PM
I can only hope to one day have a rap sheet as esteemed as yours.... oh wait... nevermind.... already done! :crossx:
I'm glad I could add to my list of peoples that I've helped. Told you, we're a criminal syndicate. :D :D :D

AZJD
06-09-2006, 02:59 PM
Just to let you know I'm leaving my house for the first time in a few minutes to run down to my office and drop off my expenses, then I imagine happy hour is in order. I was going to prepare a statement about it, but figured I'd just tag on the back of Topless' deal instead. :D :D :D
I don't like you today, I had to work! :yuk:

Jordy
06-09-2006, 04:21 PM
I don't like you today, I had to work! :yuk:
I worked. Then I went to happy hour and had to hear about mustangs, oh, but I did rent my 280 for Tuesday. I just stuck my fingers in my ears and closed my eyes when the mustang mag came out. LA LA LA LA LA!!!! :D :D :D