PDA

View Full Version : any of yous from San Fancisco?

FREEAGENT
01-04-2006, 06:07 PM
Just woundering if any of yous are from the San Francisco area! I will be there this spring for about a week not sure of date yet! Gona have some hella fun though! :D

hoolign
01-04-2006, 06:11 PM
If your looking for a date for the gay pride parade...try bench racers...
not that there is anything wrong with that :rollside:

FREEAGENT
01-04-2006, 06:18 PM
I an not a Homoerctus Exit only here bro T&A all the way! :D

Rexone
01-04-2006, 06:20 PM
If your looking for a date for the gay pride parade...try bench racers...
not that there is anything wrong with that :rollside:
Hooli always slumin for a free ride.

FREEAGENT
01-04-2006, 06:26 PM
I hear that the city is the Gay capitol of the world. I hope they don't give me no troubles :D :D

hoolign
01-04-2006, 06:28 PM
Hooli always slumin for a free ride.
Oh don't get all mad cause I turned you down too :rollside:

Dave C
01-04-2006, 06:50 PM
oh come on, it ain't that bad..... ;)
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/904ScottDick-med.jpg
Just a friendly tip; Stay out of the bars and clubs with a lot of harleys parked in front of them. There ain't no hells angels in dem. Otherwise, you should be OK.

hoolign
01-04-2006, 06:52 PM
oh come on, it ain't that bad..... ;)
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/904ScottDick-med.jpg
Just a friendly tip; Stay out of the bars and clubs with a lot of harleys parked in front of them. There ain't no hells angels in dem. Otherwise, you should be OK.
Just a friendly "tip" he says with a picture of a 10 foot penis in the pic... LMFAO

Dave C
01-04-2006, 06:54 PM
you don't miss a thing .... do ya! :)

Aqua Boogie1
01-04-2006, 07:30 PM
Just woundering if any of yous are from the San Francisco area! I will be there this spring for about a week not sure of date yet! Gona have some hella fun though! :D
Whats up free, what you tryin to get into????? Im from Oakland, half my life in Berkeley, little time in Walnut Creek and now Im in Concord. When you comin down?????

FREEAGENT
01-04-2006, 08:13 PM
sometime this spring hopefully late spring. I'm goin with a couple of coworkers one of them is from San Francisco so he should be helpful an all! wouldn't mind hangin out with a couple of folks off these boards for a day or so!

roln 20s
01-04-2006, 10:28 PM
I spent 3.5 years in the Bay area at Santa Clara University. The city (SF) is a great place to visit. If you want the best Italian dinner in town, just off of Broadway in the heart of downtown is a restaurant called "the North Beach Restaurant." The grand parents' of my best friend in college owns the restuarant. Best food I have EVER had---always voted best Italian in the Bay Area. Better there like 30 years or something. You will not be disappointed. Stay away from the 'tenderloin district' for obvious reasons.
Tons of nice little bars and pubs down there...very few corporate owned restaurants and bars down there...all places that have been there for years...most were rebuilt 80 years ago after the earthquake and just continue to prosper.
Enjoy your visit--check out a Giants game if you get a chance-- the park is bad ass.
Roln 20s

rrrr
01-05-2006, 12:30 AM
Just don't go to Canada..... :D