PDA

View Full Version : Big River for Daddy's Day?

Wicked Performance Boats
06-09-2006, 05:26 PM
Allright now after all this internet bickering shit, who's going to Big River for Father's Day weekend. Chime in. Budlight

TRG
06-09-2006, 07:16 PM
I've beed kicking it around!

Nucking futs
06-09-2006, 07:32 PM
I will be there friday.

beerjet
06-10-2006, 01:05 AM
It is on my agenda but the overtime is few and far between.
Hope to see you there.

rivertard
06-10-2006, 06:45 AM
HI GUYS AND GALS,Ill be there the 15th thru the 19th Myself,two sons,and My oldest grandson it will be his first time there.And the river ready gang, Steve and deb and there family all staying at the B. R. Inn.(rivertard).

Rocknpalms
06-10-2006, 06:59 AM
Leaving on Wednesday and returning Monday. Aha Quin.

9er
06-10-2006, 07:28 AM
We'll be there, our fourth annual. 11th through 19th..........

Wicked Performance Boats
06-10-2006, 10:46 AM
roll call is looking good!!! It will be another BLAST on the RIVER !!!!! Calling CS19, R U Gonna be there???? and Shawn-fourQ, R U gonna be there? Well, Its less than a week left, Were almost ready. Can't wait to see ya all, and keep adding to the Big River List. The more the better.

Cs19
06-11-2006, 10:44 PM
Yeah I got talked into it today at the v-drive deal today, I hear its pretty fun so it looks like Im heading out there either Thursday night or Fri morning.. Gotta bone out Sunday morning though.
Any availablity at the hotels? Br Inn and Blue water are booked. :mad:

Wicked Performance Boats
06-12-2006, 03:55 AM
Yeah I got talked into it today at the v-drive deal today, I hear its pretty fun so it looks like Im heading out there either Thursday night or Fri morning.. Gotta bone out Sunday morning though.
Any availablity at the hotels? Br Inn and Blue water are booked. :mad:
Chris, Just bring a tent and you can crash in our camp if you need to. Pat&Julie

Nucking futs
06-12-2006, 04:56 AM
Im staying at the Kofa Inn in parker. they have rooms Chris.

Wicked Performance Boats
06-12-2006, 10:58 AM
Great to see ya coming CS19, I'll have the 18 WICKED I "Bitchslapped" there. The invitation to drive her is still on the table. :220v: We are staying at Parker. We will be there Fri.evening and at Big River Early Early Sat. Morn. till late, then back again Sun. Morn. till late evening then heading home to Boulder City, NV. Word is "Big Events on Big River" this weekend. Sounds like a whole lotta FUN!!!!! We won't wanna miss this. See ya all on the BIG RIVER :cool: :p :220v: Pat and Julie

beerjet
06-12-2006, 03:00 PM
Pickin up two new tires and some clear tape so I'll be there.
-beerjet-

rivertard
06-12-2006, 05:01 PM
Great to see ya coming CS19, I'll have the 18 WICKED I "Bitchslapped" there. The invitation to drive her is still on the table. :220v: We are staying at Parker. We will be there Fri.evening and at Big River Early Early Sat. Morn. till late, then back again Sun. Morn. till late evening then heading home to Boulder City, NV. Word is "Big Events on Big River" this weekend. Sounds like a whole lotta FUN!!!!! We won't wanna miss this. See ya all on the BIG RIVER :cool: :p :220v: Pat and Julie
(BUDLIGHT) dont you guys make a lot of noise I hate loud boats.I'll see you guy's sat. morn, early. :rollside: (rivertard).P.S. what time is EARLY, EARLY, :idea:

rivertard
06-12-2006, 05:13 PM
Pickin up two new tires and some clear tape so I'll be there.
-beerjet-
(BEERJET) WHAT day and time are you leaving for the river. :) You know between writing to you, and budlight Im getting thursty.I guess it has something to do with beer. :rolleyes: (rivertard).

beerjet
06-12-2006, 05:22 PM
(BEERJET) WHAT day and time are you leaving for the river. :) (rivertard).
FRIDAY EVENING

rivertard
06-12-2006, 05:27 PM
FRIDAY EVENING
I'LL see you there.(rivertard). :rollside:

beerjet
06-12-2006, 05:40 PM
I'LL see you there.(rivertard). :rollside:
Goin to try and get a spot for the boat before I head to the hotel.
-beerjet-

78Southwind
06-12-2006, 06:19 PM
HI GUYS AND GALS,Ill be there the 15th thru the 19th Myself,two sons,and My oldest grandson it will be his first time there.And the river ready gang, Steve and deb and there family all staying at the B. R. Inn.(rivertard).
Where do you guys launch? Trying to pull off a one day trip maybe Thursday or Friday?

beerjet
06-12-2006, 06:27 PM
Trying to pull off a one day trip maybe Thursday or Friday?
Now that is some dedication to your boat.

rivertard
06-12-2006, 06:36 PM
Where do you guys launch? Trying to pull off a one day trip maybe Thursday or Friday?
(78southwind) JERRY go to big river inn theres a road( right) next to the driveway to the inn, follow it down to water two launch ramps.and alot of room.no overnight camping.but nice water.(rivertard). :cool:

78Southwind
06-12-2006, 08:38 PM
Big River Inn
(760) 665-9440
150383 Del Rey Dr
Big River, CA 92242
Looking at Yahoo Maps it looks like there is a launch off of Rio Mesa Dr.

Psycho Squid
06-12-2006, 09:01 PM
Never Know Squishi Might just show up!! Depends on what the seat cover want's to do. :D
Squid

÷קmᮆښ×÷
06-12-2006, 09:10 PM
Pat i will be there for the day Sat.. Squid wtf i thought you were gana follow me down???
Shawn

Wicked Performance Boats
06-12-2006, 09:20 PM
Pat i will be there for the day Sat.. Squid wtf i thought you were gana follow me down???
Shawn
Can;t wait to see ya Shawn. Squid, drag your ass out. Partytime BL

Psycho Squid
06-12-2006, 09:22 PM
ShawnLet's roll......... :rollside:

Psycho Squid
06-12-2006, 09:27 PM
Can;t wait to see ya Shawn. Squid, drag your ass out. Partytime BLOk I'm coming what time @ The r.v. Park. Do you guy's wan't to do breakfast @ Whatever that place is up-stream from the park?
Squid

Nucking futs
06-13-2006, 05:02 AM
Ok I'm coming what time @ The r.v. Park. Do you guy's wan't to do breakfast @ Whatever that place is up-stream from the park?
Squid
Just pack a cooler and get your ass down there. There should be some real solid hardware out there, Should be a hoot.
I Should be there about 330 for some friday evening hot laps.

Wicked Performance Boats
06-13-2006, 10:09 AM
Squid, early early is woman talk for 5:30-6:00 am. breakfast sounds great,will see when we get there. glad your gonna make Shawn.can't wait to see ya all this weekend. Big River is gonna be a BLAST!!!!!!!!Party On!!!!!! julie and pat

Nucking futs
06-13-2006, 02:13 PM
Shawn
Are you bringing the secret thats in your garage? Or can't you afford the fuel to run it?

78CoLe
06-13-2006, 03:35 PM
ill be there fri or sat or sun not sure which gonna go hunting bowties ha ha any hope to see all you guys there p.s. pat and julie im sure well se you guys kikin some a#* out there in that sweat boat any way see you guys weres the hang out beach there any way not to familiar with the lower colorado thanks

Wicked Performance Boats
06-13-2006, 08:38 PM
ill be there fri or sat or sun not sure which gonna go hunting bowties ha ha any hope to see all you guys there p.s. pat and julie im sure well se you guys kikin some a#* out there in that sweat boat any way see you guys weres the hang out beach there any way not to familiar with the lower colorado thanks
Just follow the yellow dragon boat and you'll be safe. See ya there 78cole. Pat&Julie

Cs19
06-13-2006, 09:15 PM
My self and a few others will be there Fri morning leaving Sun morning,we are staying at Kofa. DEFINATLY hitting Road Runner Saturday night.
Hopefully we get some clean water so we can make passes.
CS

RCB19
06-13-2006, 10:23 PM
See all you foooos Friday morning. Roger that on The Road Runner Mr. Raider Nation.

Nucking futs
06-14-2006, 05:14 AM
should be there friday by 4 pm and drop in for some hot laps.

WILDERTHANU
06-14-2006, 11:47 AM
My self and a few others will be there Fri morning leaving Sun morning,we are staying at Kofa. DEFINATLY hitting Road Runner Saturday night.
Hopefully we get some clean water so we can make passes.
CS
P.M. me your # fella.

Wicked Performance Boats
06-14-2006, 02:28 PM
Ok I'm coming what time @ The r.v. Park. Do you guy's wan't to do breakfast @ Whatever that place is up-stream from the park?
Squid
Hey Squid and AnyBody Else that wants to join, How about Breakfast at Whatever that place is up-stream from the park at 6am and that gives 2 hours til the park opens at 8am so then at 8am we can all get a great spot on the Beach. DEAL or NO DEAL ??? There is about 11 of us that are gonna be there. Good breakfast and great water play!!!!! What a way to start Father's Day Weekend. At least for those of us that are Not There YET!!!! We will try to get there early fri evening to see some water runs. SEE YA ALL ON THE RIVER :220v: julie and pat

Wicked Performance Boats
06-14-2006, 02:31 PM
It's DOWN RIVER not UP-RIVER!!!! Sorry for the error, I just said what Squid said. :cry: lol

RCB19
06-14-2006, 08:31 PM
See you Friday Futs. We'll have a coldie watin' for you.
Budlight that place would be called The Dock. 6AM might be a stretch for some of us who spent a solid day on the water Friday. Either way we'll see you guys out there. I wanna eyeball that new Wicked.

Nucking futs
06-15-2006, 05:41 AM
Who is the volunteer for the sober driver to roadrunner? Not me !!!! TAXI !!!!!

Dogballs
06-15-2006, 08:32 AM
You guys have fun out there! I would give me left nut to go but with a chick ready to hatch and a boat without a motor makes for a drunk weekend at home in Ludlow, CA.
PS drink a dogbal for me at the Roadrunner (jauger, 151 & Rumplemints)
Love,
Balls

Wicked Performance Boats
06-15-2006, 08:39 AM
See you Friday Futs. We'll have a coldie watin' for you.
Budlight that place would be called The Dock. 6AM might be a stretch for some of us who spent a solid day on the water Friday. Either way we'll see you guys out there. I wanna eyeball that new Wicked.
You can eyeball the Wicked all you want and if you want to ride in her, that can happen to. We will see you there. Julie :220v:

RCB19
06-15-2006, 08:42 AM
Who is the volunteer for the sober driver to roadrunner? Not me !!!! TAXI !!!!!
That could be a problem. Apparently there is no taxi service in Parker. We'll figure it out.

RCB19
06-15-2006, 08:48 AM
You guys have fun out there! I would give me left nut to go but with a chick ready to hatch and a boat without a motor makes for a drunk weekend at home in Ludlow, CA.
Love,
Balls
We will Grizzler. Turn that swamp cooler on high it gets hot out there. Pre congrats and good luck with the hatching.

Dogballs
06-15-2006, 09:50 AM
We will Grizzler. Turn that swamp cooler on high it gets hot out there. Pre congrats and good luck with the hatching.
Thanks Brother, I hope to get the boat together soon and catch up with the Power Tour in July-Aug. :mad:

Bense468
06-15-2006, 10:39 AM
P.M. me your # fella.
Isn't that cute...
I will be up in havasu, and willing to roll down to road-runner for sat night...Let me know, I will just make the chicky drive back.

pattymelt18
06-15-2006, 11:26 AM
theres a taxi service its a chick that picks u up in a van and drives you wherever, she has her number in the dock restaurant at the big river.you can drink in it reasonable price two

FOURQ
06-15-2006, 07:46 PM
Are you bringing the secret thats in your garage? Or can't you afford the fuel to run it?
no the bank (my chick) hasnt cleared me to run it yet.. i am still looking for a life insurance policy big enough to cover me.... we will be there hitchin rides..you got room??

9er
06-15-2006, 08:51 PM
Love,
Balls
Hey Mr. Peepers, we just wrapped up framing E.O.'s house by Needles and I'm already here at BRRV. Sat on the beach this afternoon and watched Rivertard pop wheelies.
It's gonna be a good weekend............

Bradf
06-15-2006, 09:05 PM
Ill Be there too guys.. Fri-Mon... Up river, staying at the wheeler-in (up near the dam). Ill prolly cruise down to big river and check out the action sometime sat/sun.
-Brad

Cs19
06-15-2006, 10:46 PM
theres a taxi service its a chick that picks u up in a van and drives you wherever, she has her number in the dock restaurant at the big river.you can drink in it reasonable price two
haha thats classic, were gonna definatly give her a call, LMAO.

Cs19
06-15-2006, 10:48 PM
Isn't that cute...
I will be up in havasu, and willing to roll down to road-runner for sat night...Let me know, I will just make the chicky drive back.
quit being such a hater and come hang out.

Bense468
06-16-2006, 10:58 AM
Plans got weird. We are gonna be in Havasu friday night, Parker sat. We may roll down to the V-drive deal and leave the boat in parker for a few hours. Sat night for sure at roadrunner.

78Southwind
06-16-2006, 05:45 PM
ttt

78Southwind
06-16-2006, 06:46 PM
ttt