PDA

View Full Version : Anyone going...

MRSDRMCAT
06-10-2006, 12:28 PM
to the Commander regatta in two weeks? My husband and I have never been. If anyone one has been before....is it worth it??? Also, although they say children are welcome is it really "kid friendly" Thanks Linette

blackcloud75
06-10-2006, 01:03 PM
to the Commander regatta in two weeks? My husband and I have never been. If anyone one has been before....is it worth it??? Also, although they say children are welcome is it really "kid friendly" Thanks Linette
Most of the Regatta's are very family condusive...always stuff going on for the kids...raffles even include kid prizes...kids also love the poker runs because they think they're playing the hand of cards...there always seems to be cotton candy/snow cone/kids games going on

LLGirl
06-10-2006, 01:27 PM
Is it in Havasu? If so, I'd be afraid to take ours - we have a 21' LX!! We might drown! :p

MRSDRMCAT
06-10-2006, 01:34 PM
NAH! You would be fine....have several friend who own 21' and they are okay as long as the conditions are not extreme!

MRSDRMCAT
06-10-2006, 01:37 PM
Most of the Regatta's are very family condusive...always stuff going on for the kids...raffles even include kid prizes...kids also love the poker runs because they think they're playing the hand of cards...there always seems to be cotton candy/snow cone/kids games going on
Thanks fellow eastvale resident!!

blackcloud75
06-10-2006, 01:39 PM
Thanks fellow eastvale resident!!
Where ya' at????
Providence Ranch (shleisman and Harrison) for me...

Jyruiz
06-11-2006, 01:00 AM
Wish I could, I am hoping to make it next year.

MRSDRMCAT
06-11-2006, 08:41 AM
Where ya' at????
Providence Ranch (shleisman and Harrison) for me...
Hamner/schleisman :)

Kilrtoy
06-11-2006, 10:36 AM
They way you guys party , ARE YOU KID FRIENDLY.....
Yes it is a great time to hang out with owners of the same boats

famaffair
06-11-2006, 07:50 PM
i WAS THERE LAST YEAR IT WAS A GREAT TIME. I TOOK MY FAM AS ALWAYS AND WE HAD A GOOD TIME. THE EVENING DINNER WAS A GOOD TIME AND MY FAM WON LTS OF PRIZES. IF YOU GO INTO JTINC.COM YOU CAN PULL UP PICTURES OF LAST YEARS REGATTA AND VIEW SOME PHOTOS. MOST PEOPLE THERE HAD FAMS/
HAVE FUN, I WON'T BE BACK ON THE WATER UNTIL NEXT YEAR.

blackcloud75
06-13-2006, 03:54 PM
Al's corner.....nice

blackcloud75
06-13-2006, 03:56 PM
Al's corner.....nice
our kid's go to wee people school over off sixth street