PDA

View Full Version : Shady characters at Davis Dam / Lake Mohave.

K9Blitz
06-10-2006, 07:50 PM
While enjoying several frosty beverages anchored by the dam on Lake Mohave last week, I happened to notice a few vehicles come and go from the turn-off right before the dam. These male dirt-bags hunch down in their door jams with big binoc's (possible zoom camera lens) and peer out at the folks on the water. They are looking at boats with and without children.
I saw one guy standing outside his jeep with no pants and long shirt checking out the boaters.
I politely signed him to F-off after confirming his activity through my cheap throw down binoc's. I ran out of 3/8 ball bearings for my wrist-rocket, otherwise I would have tagged the pervert for easy police identification.
My law enforcement contacts have confirmed that Bullhead is home to many registered sex offenders, so be careful and above all BE AWARE OF YOUR KIDS SURROUNDINGS.

slink
06-10-2006, 07:56 PM
While enjoying several frosty beverages anchored by the dam on Lake Mohave last week, I happened to notice a few vehicles come and go from the turn-off right before the dam. These male dirt-bags hunch down in their door jams with big binoc's (possible zoom camera lens) and peer out at the folks on the water. They are looking at boats with and without children.
I saw one guy standing outside his jeep with no pants and long shirt checking out the boaters.
I politely signed him to F-off after confirming his activity through my cheap throw down binoc's. I ran out of 3/8 ball bearings for my wrist-rocket, otherwise I would have tagged the pervert for easy police identification.
My law enforcement contacts have confirmed that Bullhead is home to many registered sex offenders, so be careful and above all BE AWARE OF YOUR KIDS SURROUNDINGS.
Beware of some dude that goes by DILLIGAF out there :) :) :p

DILLIGAF
06-10-2006, 08:07 PM
Beware of some dude that goes by DILLIGAF out there :) :) :p
lol....funny biach! I was on the water and met him around the time he is talking about so it was NOT me :)

DILLIGAF
06-10-2006, 08:08 PM
That's messed up :( Not surprising though

b's sanger
06-10-2006, 08:14 PM
Well if you wouldn't wear your neon pink bannana hamic in public, he wouldn't have been lurking!!! Just had to throw it back at ya my brother. Wish I were there, might have been able to take care of business.

Ultracrazy
06-10-2006, 10:16 PM
Well if you wouldn't wear your neon pink bannana hamic in public, he wouldn't have been lurking!!! Just had to throw it back at ya my brother. Wish I were there, might have been able to take care of business.
Take care of business? Hmmmmmmmmm :-)

Ultracrazy
06-10-2006, 10:17 PM
Boy.........that boat looks good in a driveway.......does it get wet?

b's sanger
06-10-2006, 10:27 PM
Boy.........that boat looks good in a driveway.......does it get wet?
Look at you getting all brave over the internet. Deflate the airlats my riverbound friend, you could get hurt. :crossx: .

Outnumbered
06-10-2006, 10:36 PM
What is the history on that Super Jet? It looks lust like my buddies old boat. How long have you owned it? Did you buy it from a dude in a wheel chair? Guy who bought it from my bud was in a chair. I guess he rigged up a hand throttle and some other custom stuff.

b's sanger
06-10-2006, 10:45 PM
What is the history on that Super Jet? It looks lust like my buddies old boat. How long have you owned it? Did you buy it from a dude in a wheel chair? Guy who bought it from my bud was in a chair. I guess he rigged up a hand throttle and some other custom stuff.
Nope. Re-did it all. Bought it in fresno.

Outnumbered
06-10-2006, 10:47 PM
Nope. Re-did it all. Bought it in fresno.
I just checked your profile and saw that it is a Sprint Jet. What is the dif? It looks just like the Super Jet. Nice boats.

b's sanger
06-10-2006, 10:49 PM
Its got a longer deck and the gunwhales are more tapered near the engine.

Ultracrazy
06-10-2006, 10:52 PM
Its got a longer deck and the gunwhales are more tapered near the engine.
Tell him about the new gas gauge too :)

Ultracrazy
06-10-2006, 10:53 PM
Look at you getting all brave over the internet. Deflate the airlats my riverbound friend, you could get hurt. :crossx: .
The only way to get hurt is to ride in that boat with you :220v:

b's sanger
06-10-2006, 10:53 PM
Isn't it past your bedtime AARP Boy?????????????

Ultracrazy
06-10-2006, 10:54 PM
Isn't it past your bedtime AARP Boy?????????????
working................ :rolleyes:

K9Blitz
06-10-2006, 10:56 PM
"Ultra-scared" of the big water in Mohave's basin and "B's-Sinker" here I am trying to do good with a public service message and you just gotta try and be funny. Maybe you will go next time you are invited and avoid these problems.

b's sanger
06-10-2006, 10:57 PM
Watch it. The way things are going, you may end up on Amin Leave. :cry:

Ultracrazy
06-10-2006, 10:57 PM
I just checked your profile and saw that it is a Sprint Jet. What is the dif? It looks just like the Super Jet. Nice boats.
The only thing that boat sprints to is the gas pump and the paint shop :boxed:

Ultracrazy
06-10-2006, 10:58 PM
Watch it. The way things are going, you may end up on Amin Leave. :cry:
So true........

Ultracrazy
06-10-2006, 10:59 PM
"Ultra-scared" of the big water in Mohave's basin and "B's-Sinker" here I am trying to do good with a public service message and you just gotta try and be funny. Maybe you will go next time you are invited and avoid these problems.
Don't start lake boy........my boat has been to lake and the real river. And yours??????

b's sanger
06-10-2006, 10:59 PM
The only thing that boat sprints to is the gas pump and the paint shop :boxed:
it is what it is.

b's sanger
06-10-2006, 11:01 PM
Is your fiance' writing your funny lines foe you now too. Where is my tissue, I'm crying. :cry: :cry: :cry:

K9Blitz
06-10-2006, 11:13 PM
I forgot you have that "stealth" now. How fitting because we never see it on the BIG lake. Maybe it's better you stay on the river in case B's-sinker needs a tow. Perhaps it's time to step up to a Duffy Electric Boat. You could launch at your local parks duck pond! Or maybe a "classic" hippo paddle boat to keep with your classic boat theme. (Just because it's "classic" doesn't mean it can't get wet)
Don't ever highjack my thread again you big meanies.

b's sanger
06-10-2006, 11:17 PM
I forgot you have that "stealth" now. How fitting because we never see it on the BIG lake. Maybe it's better you stay on the river in case B's-sinker needs a tow. Perhaps it's time to step up to a Duffy Electric Boat. You could launch at your local parks duck pond! Or maybe a "classic" hippo paddle boat to keep with your classic boat theme. (Just because it's "classic" doesn't mean it can't get wet)
Don't ever highjack my thread again you big meanies.
See now you are using old material. I am going to give you the benefit of the dought cuz your tired and its bedtime. :sleeping:

AltarGirl
06-10-2006, 11:36 PM
That is so messed up. People never cease to amaze me :yuk:

Ultracrazy
06-10-2006, 11:52 PM
See now you are using old material. I am going to give you the benefit of the dought cuz your tired and its bedtime. :sleeping:
Hey.........where'd you go? Looking for something?

b's sanger
06-10-2006, 11:53 PM
Hey.........where'd you go? Looking for something?
Just waiting for you and lover boy to get off the phone.

Ultracrazy
06-10-2006, 11:55 PM
Just waiting for you and lover boy to get off the phone.
Speaking of being up late........we have an excuse......what's yours? Looking for your gas gauge? Try the ski locker......... :p

b's sanger
06-10-2006, 11:57 PM
"You have an excuse." That's freaking funny. Good thing I cleaned that city up before you got there!!!!

Ultracrazy
06-10-2006, 11:59 PM
"You have an excuse." That's freaking funny. Good thing I cleaned that city up before you got there!!!!
Yeah........well..........it's still dirty and it smells too........I dropped your name the other day.......and all I got was "who?"

K9Blitz
06-11-2006, 12:00 AM
You at home or work? The Anaheim or Montclair estate? We need to talk. I've got a ton of questions and they ain't about that planter box parked in your driveway. Call sometime.

b's sanger
06-11-2006, 12:02 AM
You must have dropped it to the " "

Ultracrazy
06-11-2006, 12:05 AM
You must have dropped it to the " "
That's all you got? Dang......you need to get some sun and practice. At least sit in your boat and pretend you have "game".

K9Blitz
06-11-2006, 12:06 AM
Ultraboy,
In about 30 minutes you'll officially have more time on the street than Office Tech III (aka B's-Sinker).

K9Blitz
06-11-2006, 12:10 AM
B's-Sinker's only game is getting Debbie another beer. We always knew who the cool brother was.

Ultracrazy
06-11-2006, 12:10 AM
Hey Sanger........switch hands....you might type faster.

Ultracrazy
06-11-2006, 12:11 AM
B's-Sinker's only game is getting Debbie another beer. We always knew who the cool brother was.
Speaking of........how is the cooler one?

b's sanger
06-11-2006, 12:11 AM
Wow, I feel so warm and cozy. Almost like sitting in the basin trading digs. Dosen't matter these days anyway. I'm not going to get any play on a wanted transfer. Always and forever a Blacksheep.

Ultracrazy
06-11-2006, 12:13 AM
Wow, I feel so warm and cozy. Almost like sitting in the basin trading digs. Dosen't matter these days anyway. I'm not going to get any play on a wanted transfer. Always and forever a Blacksheep.
No transfer? How come?

Ultracrazy
06-11-2006, 12:14 AM
It does bring back some good memories..........floating and throwing the insults :argue:

b's sanger
06-11-2006, 12:16 AM
The one thing I would consider, probably won't get. On the list you know.

Ultracrazy
06-11-2006, 12:18 AM
The one thing I would consider, probably won't get. On the list you know.
Oh...........that list. That list is a little shorter these days. Just don't get on "his" list.

b's sanger
06-11-2006, 12:19 AM
That's a crap shoot. You on wekends off yet?

K9Blitz
06-11-2006, 12:23 AM
Put July 18,19 and 20 on your list for the next round. I'll keep you posted.

Ultracrazy
06-11-2006, 12:23 AM
That's a crap shoot. You on wekends off yet?
I'm off, Sun, Mon, Tues and every other Wed..........good river days for sure.
Moving tomorrow...........sold the house in GG and waiting for the house in Havasu to close (June 30th).

Ultracrazy
06-11-2006, 12:25 AM
Put July 18,19 and 20 on your list for the next round. I'll keep you posted.
Nothing sooner? I'm off from the 30th till the 12th.........yes? No?

K9Blitz
06-11-2006, 12:25 AM
You know your domestic "life partners" can see your posts and know you are flirting with each other. So why don't you quit highjacking my public service message thread and PM each other so you don't get caught cheating.

Ultracrazy
06-11-2006, 12:27 AM
You know your domestic "life partners" can see your posts and know you are flirting with each other. So why don't you quit highjacking my public service message thread and PM each other so you don't get caught cheating.
Hey......is your boat still on fire?

b's sanger
06-11-2006, 12:29 AM
That wasn't funny, so I know you wrote it. I have OT on the 18th but can cancell if we set it up. Sat. Sun. and Mon. for sure.

Ultracrazy
06-11-2006, 12:31 AM
That wasn't funny, so I know you wrote it. I have OT on the 18th but can cancell if we set it up. Sat. Sun. and Mon. for sure.
:rollside:

K9Blitz
06-11-2006, 12:36 AM
I'm working that weekend, but I'll let you know asap so we can ink in that Tue, Wed, Thur. Looks like Ultra-Stealth ain't gonna be there... again.

Ultracrazy
06-11-2006, 12:38 AM
I'm working that weekend, but I'll let you know asap so we can ink in that Tue, Wed, Thur. Looks like Ultra-Stealth ain't gonna be there... again.
Uh.......not true bayliner bait.......I'll be living there........just not in town :yuk:

YeLLowBoaT
06-11-2006, 12:50 AM
All you have to do is go buy a air soft gun that looks like a AR, paint the ornage tip... then take aim at them... I bet they scatter...Oh make sure they are looking at you when you do it... :crossx:

b's sanger
06-11-2006, 12:52 AM
All you have to do is go buy a air soft gun that looks like a AR, paint the ornage tip... then take aim at them... I bet they scatter...Oh make sure they are looking at you when you do it... :crossx:
That would be illegal.

Rexone
06-11-2006, 01:11 AM
I heard Hoolign and Brown were taking a jeep trip to Lake Mohave. Glad to hear they arrived safely.

K9Blitz
06-11-2006, 01:46 AM
Next time I'm going to float until I get cell reception and shoot a call in to the local PD. Maybe they'll find something in the dirt-bags car and violate his probation on the spot, tow his car, take him to jail. Full county service.

ryantparks
06-11-2006, 08:38 AM
2 weeks ago when we were on the river in Laughlin my wife said she was on one of our seadoos and some guy was on shore just down from the chamber of commerce launch ramp with his shorts down waveing any women that were by themselves over to him.
My buddy and I jumped on the skiis to see the guy kind of peeking in and out of the bushes so I nailed him with a major roost and then continued up river. On our way back the guy wasnt there but what looked like could have been his car was so I picked up a huge rock and was going to throw it in his front windshield but my buddy said that it was possible that it wasnt his car so I didnt. Probably the same f*cker that stole my stereo equipment out of my boat that weekend.

Debbolas
06-11-2006, 08:52 AM
Next time I'm going to float until I get cell reception and shoot a call in to the local PD. Maybe they'll find something in the dirt-bags car and violate his probation on the spot, tow his car, take him to jail. Full county service.
you can actually get some good cell service over by the dam.........
I'm sure the park rangers at Katherines would be VERY interested in this.....maybe get a digital photo so you have some evidence (I know, sounds gross) :yuk:

Burn Out
06-11-2006, 09:21 AM
Does anyone use marine radio's? I was thinking that a portable one like the walkie talkie style would be handy? I see some that look like CB's also. I don't know if it is very common to have on lakes or more for the ocean trips!
:boxed: