PDA

View Full Version : Police Officers on the board.

dmontzsta
06-10-2006, 10:05 PM
can you chime in here?
I would like to discuss a matter via PM.
Thanks.

SHAKEN Not Stirred
06-10-2006, 11:57 PM
PM...LowRiver2.....
CJG
:idea:

Rexone
06-11-2006, 01:13 AM
Don just reduce the size of the signature image to specs and repost it. No need to go overboard.

dmontzsta
06-11-2006, 05:37 AM
Don just reduce the size of the signature image to specs and repost it. No need to go overboard.
lol. No, I want to press charges. :)

H20Advantage
06-11-2006, 09:39 AM
What :eek: against a brother cop. :p
PM me i may be able to help you out.

PBOCOP
06-11-2006, 09:53 AM
Hello

Kilrtoy
06-11-2006, 10:25 AM
PM...LowRiver2.....
CJG
:idea:
He said POLICE OFFICERS,
Not imaginary self imposed super heroes :rollside:

Jordy
06-11-2006, 10:32 AM
Where do crossing guards fit in??? :D :D :D

Not So Fast
06-11-2006, 10:35 AM
He said POLICE OFFICERS,
UH-OH :( Not again please! :D NSF

hoolign
06-11-2006, 11:20 AM
Where do (imaginary self imposed super hero) crossing guards fit in??? :D :D :D
About right there ???
:rollside:

SHAKEN Not Stirred
06-11-2006, 06:47 PM
He said POLICE OFFICERS,
:D :D :D
Ya' know......You really are OK ! :idea:
Later,
CJG
:)

SHAKEN Not Stirred
06-11-2006, 06:48 PM
UH-OH :( Not again please! :D NSF
:idea: :argue: :cry: :p :rolleyes: :)

LHC30Victory
06-11-2006, 07:39 PM
Thanks Chris and Miguel! I will remember you two later :argue:
DM, I'll bite//////

Midlife Advantage
06-11-2006, 09:17 PM
Thats funny right there.

Kilrtoy
06-12-2006, 12:09 AM
DM, I'll bite//////
TED, he needs real police work,not his mail taken in or his lawn watered

SHAKEN Not Stirred
06-12-2006, 05:41 AM
That's what I was thinking !!!!!
CJG
:p

OGShocker
06-12-2006, 05:46 AM
DM, I'll bite//////
By the time this story comes out in total, I bet it will have seven, sevens involved. :crossx:

Kim Hanson
06-12-2006, 09:52 AM
Okay, who shiat in your fart tubes now......... :p ......( . )( . )...........

Jyruiz
06-12-2006, 09:54 AM
Did somebody copy your gel?

LHC30Victory
06-12-2006, 10:03 AM
Hey school guy! You must have mistaken me for one of those San Marino guys :)

Kim Hanson
06-12-2006, 10:05 AM
I bet Mr. Patato Head needed a new look and Donald was picked and didn't even know it :p ..........( . )( . )...........

SHAKEN Not Stirred
06-12-2006, 11:43 AM
Hey school guy! You must have mistaken me for one of those San Marino guys :)
Ted....You know you're my favorite desk jockey !!!!! :idea:
Later,
CJG
:p

dmontzsta
06-12-2006, 11:50 AM
:) no.
I am having some neighbor issues.

djunkie
06-12-2006, 11:51 AM
Well when you get it figured out let me know cause I'm ready to ring my neighbors neck.

HM
06-12-2006, 11:55 AM
In Mo Valley?????? Get the fock out.

Kim Hanson
06-12-2006, 11:55 AM
Go wrestle him and then stick a tulip in his arse if you win :rolleyes: Or are you skeered of this guy? Shit the blood bank if full most of the time brah :p Just tell them you want the homo stuff :p ........( . )( . )..........Are we having fun yet Donald ?

dmontzsta
06-12-2006, 12:15 PM
Go wrestle him and then stick a tulip in his arse if you win :rolleyes: Or are you skeered of this guy? Shit the blood bank if full most of the time brah :p Just tell them you want the homo stuff :p ........( . )( . )..........Are we having fun yet Donald ?
Problem is, you fight 1 you fight 10. And yes I have guns, but I am not stupid.

Biglue
06-12-2006, 12:37 PM
Well when you get it figured out let me know cause I'm ready to ring my neighbors neck.
You two live next door to each other by any chance? :crossx:

djunkie
06-12-2006, 12:39 PM
You two live next door to each other by any chance? :crossx:
Far from. :rolleyes:

Kim Hanson
06-12-2006, 02:33 PM
If you use a gun, yes you are stupid Donald
:rolleyes: I would think of better stuff to fock with since they have no minds and probably have guns ( same as you ) I would fock with there shit in the driveway or backyard, do they have a dog ? Go buy one of those air blaster horns and let her rip from the far side of there property a few times and then the back and then call the cops and say they have a wacked out dog that keeps barking all the time :p Okay now Donald, where is the rest off the skin head nation :p I really mean Airion Nation , call in the tulip crew to help you out...........( . )( . )............. :p

Kim Hanson
06-12-2006, 02:37 PM
Far from. :rolleyes:
I know it's stupid but, I just cracked up hearing that
:p Red Rum..........( . )( . )................ :p

LOWRIVER2
06-17-2006, 10:45 AM
Not imaginary self imposed super heroes
Let's see Ktoy,
Funny you try to throw barbs when you don't even play in the same league.
You come on this site, pretend to be 830.1P.C. (city/county law enforcement) and then post a photo of your bike parked sideways next to an LAPD dual purpose with the school police labels hidden. I noticed the School "POLICE" font immediately and let it slide.
Then you come on acting like "johnny been there,done that cop" and start posting about all things police work when you do the equivalent of a bench warmer on a football team.
Your (LAUSD PD) don't have the ability by state law to:
1.Handle your own Homicide investigations
2.Own automatic weapons for spec ops./Dynamic entry warrants
3.Own flash bang or other incendiary devices for doing same operations
4. Your department's "recap" of whatever you do has no bearing on FBI's crime stats, they just get lumped in to LAPD's like the airport/General Services and Park Police do.
Your agency is window dressing and a "show pony" for the school board to aid their beck and call at their whim. Your job is but a mere vote by civilians on a school board to be whisked away into another agency.
And to top it off for laughs, you come on here crying about Arnold's attempt at pension cuts for cops and ask for support after you post photos of your boat/truck/car that many board members could'nt afford themselves. Priceless
Imaginary? Try looking in the mirror. What is the value of your job in the eyes of general law enforcement at the end of the day? Overpaid babysitting I guess. Your motors are for visibility and a quicker response to schools as you guys are underdeployed/staffed. That's about it.
Do you even run motors at night?
So take your leased, aquired used BMW's and be happy you are the great pretender in law enforcement. And save the discussion of real police work for us 830.1 P.C. (state appointed FULLY accredited) cops.
Rio Hondo is a great police academy, but it's too bad they need the money and have to train frosh soph team members.
Self imposed?
Name what I've said here that I can't back up or you don't believe to be true? No photos of my work cars trying to hide my department's logos.
Have a nice day,
LR

canuck1
06-17-2006, 11:06 AM
Let's see Ktoy,
You come on this site, pretend to be 830.1P.C. (city/county law enforcement) and then post a photo of your bike parked sideways next to an LAPD dual purpose with the school police labels hidden. I noticed the School "POLICE" font immediately and let it slide.
Then you come on acting like "johnny been there,done that cop" and start posting about all things police work when you do the equivalent of a bench warmer on a football team.
4. Your department's "recap" of whatever you do has no bearing on FBI's crime stats, they just get lumped in to LAPD's like the airport/General Services and Park Police do.
Your agency is window dressing and a "show pony" for the school board to aid their beck and call at their whim. Your job is but a mere vote by civilians on a school board to be whisked away into another agency.
And to top it off for laughs, you come on here crying about Arnold's attempt at pension cuts for cops and ask for support after you post photos of your boat/truck/car that many board members could'nt afford themselves. Priceless
Imaginary? Try looking in the mirror. What is the value of your job in the eyes of general law enforcement at the end of the day? Overpaid babysitting I guess. Your motors are for visibility and a quicker response to schools as you guys are underdeployed/staffed. That's about it.
So take your leased, aquired used BMW's and be happy you are the great pretender in law enforcement. And save the discussion of real police work for us 830.1 P.C. (state appointed FULLY accredited) cops.
Rio Hondo is a great police academy, but it's too bad they need the money and have to train frosh soph team members.
Self imposed?
Name what I've said here that I can't back up or you don't believe to be true? No photos of my work cars trying to hide my department's logos.
Have a nice day,
LR
This is one high quality smack down :p

RitcheyRch
06-17-2006, 12:57 PM
This post should get interesting really fast.

dmontzsta
06-17-2006, 01:16 PM
Wow, talk about an attack. :)

SHOTKALLIN
06-17-2006, 01:31 PM
Let's see Ktoy,
Self imposed?
Have a nice day,
LR
Can we all just get along? Brethren is brethren weather you are the first man in the door, cite soccer moms parked in the principals space, or pass out toilet paper....I mean put the smack down in the county jail. :D
We all have the possibility of not going home at the end of the shift.

RAZORSHARP
06-17-2006, 01:32 PM
:) :rollside: :boxed: CLASSIC!! :) :boxed: :rollside: Lose the "KILR" maybe "TRUANCY REGULATOR"

Beer Factor
06-17-2006, 01:34 PM
This thread has turned volatile, PROCEDE WITH CAUTION :crossx:

phebus
06-17-2006, 01:38 PM
But why? What good does it do to try and discredit another board member?
Worthless post in an attempt to make one's self look better?

canuck1
06-17-2006, 02:15 PM
Read back.....Kilr took a stab and the rebuttal chopped him into fish bait
Worthless????? maybe....but definately entertaining

RAMROD
06-17-2006, 02:35 PM
I hear that lowriver guy is a real badass. At least that is what he tells everyone :rolleyes:

CBadDad
06-17-2006, 04:03 PM
Kilrtoy is a school cop? I'm confused now, 'cuz that ain't what he's preaching...
Yes there are a few bad cops, I will whole heartedly agree, But to place a blanket statement over all of them is wrong.
AS FAR AS RAMPART, IM SURE YOU AND 95% OF THE PEOPLE ON THIS BOARD WOULD PISS ON themselves IN THE MIDDLE OF THE DAY IN THAT NECK OF THE WOODS. I spent 3, long, hard, emotional years in the place, dont even talk about rampart if you have never been there, let alone work there.
As of last it was only two cops that went down behind that crap, Rafael Perez and Nino Derdon....
When I do my job, I dont first call the Fd to come and handle it for me, To bad the same cant be said.

Ultracrazy
06-17-2006, 05:47 PM
Kilrtoy is a school cop? I'm confused now, 'cuz that ain't what he's preaching...
Hmmmmmmmmm.........not sure I like what I see. Being 830.1, I feel we all have our place in the system. But some think that having a higher profile assignment makes them better than others.
UC

CBadDad
06-18-2006, 04:25 PM
Why are you directing this towards me? I was just asking a question.
From the above kilr quote, he appears to be saying that he is LAPD and worked "three long hard years" out of the Rampart division and that is clearly not the case, unless I'm misinformed (which happens often) and L.A. Unified School District P.D. has an office in the Rampart division, I think there is some deception there...and based on numerous other post, has possibly created some credability issues.
Kilr, please clarify.

MR HARLEY
06-18-2006, 05:33 PM
Why are you directing this towards me? I was just asking a question.
From the above kilr quote, he appears to be saying that he is LAPD and worked "three long hard years" out of the Rampart division and that is clearly not the case, unless I'm misinformed (which happens often) and L.A. Unified School District P.D. has an office in the Rampart division, I think there is some deception there...and based on numerous other post, has possibly created some credability issues.
Kilr, please clarify.
Deception, Credability issues :rolleyes: ? Do you even know him ?

CBadDad
06-18-2006, 05:45 PM
Deception, Credability issues :rolleyes: ? Do you even know him ?
No I do not, that is why I asked him to clarify.
But let me ask you this...Based soley on the quote above, am I way off base?
For the record, I bet he's an all right guy, he just comes off a little cocky and if you're gonna dish it out you have to be ready to take it, IMHO.

phebus
06-18-2006, 05:50 PM
For the record, I bet he's an all right guy, he just comes off a little cocky and if you're gonna dish it out you have to be ready to take it, IMHO.
I'm not entering into the arguement, because I think it's petty bullshit, but I will say that if you get to know Kilr, he is is a great guy.
Oh, and I think he's proven that he can both dish it out, and take it. No onion skin there.
And Mrs Kilr is the bomb :D. Great family all around.

Kilrtoy
06-18-2006, 06:02 PM
See the problem lies in this...
A MAJOR LEAGUER or so he says he is, Repeatedly is worried about a H.S. Player, You figure that one out.... I sure could care less about him. And just to clarify something, the LAPD has a bunch of great Men and Women, but we all know each agency has the few that just .... well we all know what im referring too
And CBADDAD, I never said I work for the LAPD, and I never wanted to.....
I startt in Rampart every day I work and finish there....
I know this is hard to understand as LOW RIVER PUTS DOWN ANYONE OTHER THAN THE LAPD, but yes there are alot of agencies in LOS ANGELES, NOT JUST THE LAPD.
You know those test they have you take where you read a statement and then answer it, Once again CBADDAD, you read into it and added your thoughts into what you think it should be....
:boxed:

Kilrtoy
06-18-2006, 06:06 PM
I think there is some deception there...and based on numerous other post, has possibly created some credability issues.
Kilr, please clarify.
The only deception here, is that you think I work for the LAPD, Please find the post where I said I was even employeed by the city.
PLEASE POST ALL MY CREDIBILITY issues POST ..... :rolleyes:

MR HARLEY
06-18-2006, 06:12 PM
But let me ask you this...Based soley on the quote above, am I way off base?
Yes.
For the record, I bet he's an all right guy, he just comes off a little cocky
You have no idea how good of a guy he is. He comes off the way he wants to come off.
if you're gonna dish it out you have to be ready to take it, IMHO
Next time you have a thought , let it go . :D

canuck1
06-18-2006, 06:24 PM
if you get to know Kilr, he is is a great guy.
Oh, and I think he's proven that he can both dish it out, and take it. No onion skin there.
And Mrs Kilr is the bomb :D. Great family all around.
Bingo

V-DRIVE VIDEO
06-18-2006, 07:07 PM
In Mo Valley?????? Get the fock out.
I'm with Frank!
Or, grow your hair out! Living in an urban war zone while maintaining a klu klux klan image couldn't be good. :)

SHOTKALLIN
06-18-2006, 08:16 PM
who has a klan image?

LAPII
06-18-2006, 10:44 PM
Rampart sucks!

djunkie
06-18-2006, 11:02 PM
Kilr's a dick!!!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!
Hey your wife said I was a shit talker so I guess I should talk shit. :crossx: :crossx:

Wicky
06-19-2006, 05:41 AM
Hello
Where's Sgt. Stedanko?? And what was the code word again?

LOWRIVER2
06-19-2006, 10:04 PM
Ok Ktoy,
Find the post, post it here IN BOLD where I EVER put down or discredited any other 830.1 P.C. (ie: City/County LE agency). The ONLY agency I SAID is sub par is the LAX AIRPORT POLICE. Wow, another NON 830.1P.C. agency/ go figure. My experience with this agency? 4 years working at LAX on overtime for LAPD once a week having to use their frequency and seeing their operation. It's not about being "non LAPD", it's about doing things tactically sound, not sleeping in hideaways and not getting hair cut on duty or hiding for hours in a union hall when you're supposed to be handling calls. All incidents true and happened.
Now, for those worried or upset about what I say towards Ktoy: Hey, he came on here and pretended to work for an agency he does not. Did he outwardly lie? No. Did he try to align who he worked for through a deceptive photo and choice "phrases" in reference to where he worked? Yes.
As for his personal life, I've never posted a negative word about his family, possessions (other than it's not the safest thing as a cop to post those photos on the net), or how he lives. He can vouch for that.
My beef is he pretended to be someone (work wise) that he is not and he talks about LE issues he has had little or no real experience with as his agency does'nt allow him to deal with them. It's a slap in the face to the rest of us that do go out there in the trenches day in and day out and "pull the line" for real. I've received plenty of PM's by other cops here that choose not to get in the fray but agree with my posts entirely.
It's really down to this, Ktoy sends a barb my way once in awhile and I send some right back. If he can't stand the heat, he can step away from the range, otherwise, I'll keep tossing the grenades he lobs right back at him/lol.
And if you're really keeping score, you'll see the personal barbs he has fired off at me. But again, he has little ammo against what I do.
As for what I do as to other 830.1 cops, hey, tell me where I ever put anyone else down? Better yet SHOW me.
I'll be waiting.
If Ktoy is your friend, don't get all butt hurt. He's a big boy and can handle himself here, ...I think?

Kilrtoy
06-19-2006, 11:28 PM
Well, What do I say
NOTHING
I can sit here and correct all of your mistakes, yes all of them, But what is the point. Your bitchen, and I wish I was you.
As far as throwing grenades, remember we are not allowed to have those. I never started with you, you started with me.
You follow me around these boards like a lost puppy, looking for love.
I will say this
I AM DAM PROUD OF THE FACT I DO NOT WORK FOR THE LAPD
I'll leave it at that.

LAPII
06-20-2006, 10:09 AM
Actually, with the way you represent yourself in your private and professional life (without digging up your quotes and pictures over the past few years). We are dam proud you dont work for the LAPD. Even though I know you attemtped to process, and got DQ'd. And for the record, Mr. Ben you don't know shit about Rampart or it's scandals.

Kilrtoy
06-20-2006, 10:24 AM
Actually, with the way you represent yourself in your private and professional life (without digging up your quotes and pictures over the past few years). We are dam proud you dont work for the LAPD. Even though I know you attemtped to process, and got DQ'd. And for the record, Mr. Ben you don't know shit about Rampart or it's scandals.
Pics of what my wife, your point. Professinal live, you have no clue.
as far as applying with LAPD, I have a IQ of 2, I scored 1 too high, that is why I was D.Q'd :rolleyes:

Dave C
06-20-2006, 10:27 AM
damn aren't you guys EVENTUALLY part of the same team..... Its kind of silly to fight amongst yourselves and call each other names.
stop fighting with each other and go beat up a gang member for us...... :crossx:

Itsahobby
06-20-2006, 10:37 AM
Hi Don,
I am still curious about your neighbor issues :rollside: Did you get them resolved? After 3 pages of pisssing from the local PDs? :argue:
Hobby

lucky
06-20-2006, 11:58 AM
can you chime in here?
I would like to discuss a matter via PM.
Thanks.
I bet it involves a night stick , lube , and handcuffs :crossx:

Dave C
06-20-2006, 12:46 PM
what are you new here or something ;).... I don't live anywhere near L.A. and EVEN I KNOW that Kilr is known as "kindergarten cop".... ;) ;)
give it a rest! :yuk:
Plus it seems from all his post whoring here, he appears to be a straight-forward "to the point" kinda guy... and innuendo doesn't seem to be in his nature ;)
Hey, he came on here and pretended to work for an agency he does not. Did he outwardly lie? No. Did he try to align who he worked for through a deceptive photo and choice "phrases" in reference to where he worked?

LOWRIVER2
06-21-2006, 07:16 AM
Well Miguel,
Since being a minority gives you 20 EXTRA points on ANY Los Angeles City job oral (that's 20 points over whitey me), I DOUBT IQ had anything to do with it. That's right, I had to score a 95 or above, you had to score above 75. That's a FACT.
I could care less why you did'nt get hired, hell, I've always said school pd should get merged so your police work would: 1. actually account for something and, 2. have some direction.
As for you being to the point? A lot of others here take your posts as crass, arrogant, and short sighted. Your only lovefest buddies are those that park next to you at the sandbar. Whose buddie's don't back them up? On this site when you're alone, different story buddy.
Not following you around, just shining the light on your jumbo sized ego and putting you in check when appropriate. It's worked pretty well lately. Look at this thread. You started it and I finished it with a sledge hammer. Pick up your marbles and move on. And think twice next time you want to post trash if you don't like the "bitch slap"/ LOL

LOWRIVER2
06-21-2006, 08:02 AM
Oh yeah, Ktoy,
It's Nino Durden, for the record.
Guess if you actually WORKED RAMPART, you might know that.
Sorry about the grenade reference, I should have said CRAYONS.

Dave C
06-21-2006, 08:06 AM
boy ain't that the pot calling the kettle black.... LOL..
now take a breath and count to ten and take it easy. That sort of unwarranted animosity can't be good for your blood pressure.
you two need to get a room ;) :rollside:
just shining the light on your jumbo sized ego and putting you in check when appropriate.

LOWRIVER2
06-21-2006, 08:11 AM
LOL,
Ego? Or reality? And what business is this of yours other than swinging off Ktoy's nuts? You're his friend, I understand. Your posts are too biased to be looked at seriously.

LOWRIVER2
06-21-2006, 08:13 AM
A lot of good cops have worked to make my department what it is for better or worse. None of us can stand some wannabe pretending, or attempting to persuade others, that he is one of us. And it happened here awhile back. Hence my posts.
end of story.

Dave C
06-21-2006, 08:15 AM
never met the guy. Actually he is sworn enemy, him being part of the kool aide nation. ;) ;)
You seem to be riding his ass very closely lately. Did he wrong you in another life? Your obession with him seems a bit... pathological... ;) ;)
Lets just say I am concerned about the overall "tone" of your posts. You need to lighten up just a tad cuz we like to keep things a bit more lighthearted around here.
LOL,
Ego? Or reality? And what business is this of yours other than swinging off Ktoy's nuts? You're his friend, I understand. Your posts are too biased to be looked at seriously.

phebus
06-21-2006, 08:17 AM
end of story.
:D :D :D :D :D :D

LOWRIVER2
06-21-2006, 08:20 AM
Being you're a newbie (2003), I'll say some of us old timers call it like it is (a spade being a spade). Let's remember My name got tossed into this thread by dissrespect. I responded. I did'nt start it. Some pretenders hate being called out. I happen to be one of those guys doing the calling.
If you're offended, "sorry". Go have a beer and read another post. This is about something serious and it's been addressed. And I'll "go there" again if need be.
Have a nice day, drive safely.

Dave C
06-21-2006, 08:23 AM
you need to lighten up Francis..... because most of the people on here hold the honest, hard working cops in pretty high regard REGARDLESS OF THEIR JOB DESCRIPTION. no need for divisiveness
The perception is that you are all part of the same team. So it should be you guys against the low life scum that you protect us from. So why all the animosity towards a fellow cop? why don't you save that animosity for someone who deserves it... say a gang member. :crossx:
newbie LOL ;) OK I will "move along now" But get that blood pressure checked. Seriously :rollside: :rollside:
A lot of good cops have worked to make my department what it is for better or worse. None of us can stand some wannabe pretending, or attempting to persuade others, that he is one of us. And it happened here awhile back. Hence my posts.
end of story.

phebus
06-21-2006, 08:26 AM
Being you're a newbie (2003), I'll say some of us old timers call it like it is (a spade being a spade). Let's remember My name got tossed into this thread by dissrespect. I responded. I did'nt start it. Some pretenders hate being called out. I happen to be one of those guys doing the calling.
If you're offended, "sorry". Go have a beer and read another post. This is about something serious and it's been addressed. And I'll "go there" again if need be.
Have a nice day, drive safely.
I guess it wasn't the end of story :mad:
I'm just tired of you arguing on the board (SnS, Kilrtoy, etc.), and wish you would handle your dirty laundry privately (PM, email, etc.)
Your personality definately shows.
Chip on your shoulder? Get beat up alot as a kid?

Dave C
06-21-2006, 08:27 AM
BINGO!! what do we have for our winner.... a billet 12v socket of course.
Chip on your shoulder?

LOWRIVER2
06-21-2006, 08:30 AM
Like I said, newbie.
I've posted my reasons for shining the light on this guy's comments. Do a search and you'll see all the BS pretending that went on.
What bad guys do LA school police handle? I"m not even going to continue as I'll bring it out when appropriate. You can PM me if you want facts.
Trust me, plenty of booking slips/court cases/ uses of force have my name on them. There's lot's of "energy" left for work/LOL.

LOWRIVER2
06-21-2006, 08:33 AM
Hey Phebus,
another ktoy buddy? Go have a beer with your boy and chill. Did I read that you were a retired hose dragger?
If some private or volunteer FD guy started prancing around with innuendos that he worked for your department, would you have any concern?
You can answer via PM if this thread "disgusts" you.

phebus
06-21-2006, 08:39 AM
Like I said, newbie.
Again yor showing your personality to argue when there is no point to argue.
Anyone who knows me knows I've been on here longer, but with the purchase of a new boat, the old screen name was no longer appropriate, and hence the new screen name.
Hey tough guy, hero. Maybe you should go buy a mirror so you could argue with someone 24/7. Hell, you could even put on your uniform so you could really be tough with your badge and all.
This is the end for me, I'm going to ruin your day and disengage.

Kim Hanson
06-21-2006, 08:40 AM
Hey Phebus,
another ktoy buddy? Go have a beer with your boy and chill. Did I read that you were a retired hose dragger?
If some private or volunteer FD guy started prancing around with innuendos that he worked for your department, would you have any concern?
You can answer via PM if this thread "disgusts" you.
Are we having problem in here LOWRIVER2, just tell me if I can be of some assistance :D ........( . )( . )...........

LOWRIVER2
06-21-2006, 08:46 AM
Phebus,
Nice personal attacks. Who's the one who got beat up as a kid? You see me getting personal on you? You said you did'nt like this stuff on the board. I offered to talk to you via PM and whew!/ out comes the petty stuff.
If you were serious, you'll PM, otherwise, you think your buddy has been leveled on the net and you are trying to jump in to stop the slapping.
Either way, FACTS are like cryptonite to pretenders. They always run away or go personal when the truth comes out.
You are a uninvolved onlooker. If you care to discuss this like an adult, PM me for more. Otherwise, continue with the meaningless insults.
Like it matters who has been on this board longer anyways? We're all equal status, it's the friggen internet, lighten up/LOL

Dave C
06-21-2006, 08:48 AM
Let me explain how we do things around here. He takes a petty shot at you so if you feel your ego is bruised then you must come up with a "witty retort." A witty retort does NOT involved a multiple page whiney diatribe full of vitriol.
For example in response to his jab at you, you should have just said "hey kindergarten cop, ever solve who has been stealing the milk money from the cafeteria?"
that would have been an acceptable response that would get the point across. :rollside: :rollside:
Like I said, newbie.
I've posted my reasons for shining the light on this guy's comments. Do a search and you'll see all the BS pretending that went on.
What bad guys do LA school police handle? I"m not even going to continue as I'll bring it out when appropriate. You can PM me if you want facts.
Trust me, plenty of booking slips/court cases/ uses of force have my name on them. There's lot's of "energy" left for work/LOL.

LOWRIVER2
06-21-2006, 08:49 AM
And the newbie reference was for DAVE C anyways, read all the posts before you reply and get confused.

SHAKEN Not Stirred
06-21-2006, 08:51 AM
Let's remember My name got tossed into this thread by dissrespect.
Ummm....
This isn't true.....I didn't mean any disrespect by tossing your name in here.... :idea:
Yeah, we go at it from time-to-time, hence I thought of you first, even over LHC30Victory who I know well but didn't think of, but the intent was to be helpful..... :)
Do I think you can be a jerk at times, yep, but, no disrespect meant here....
CJG
:cool:

LOWRIVER2
And should you be titled "moderator".
I did'nt know you were the king of how to conduct one's self on the net.
Seriously,
This issue has been around for awhile and I know you don't know about it so I say do a search and you can find out what it's all about.
It's done with for now. Let's remember how it became known who he works for anyways. Did'nt come from him. HMMMMM???

HM
Let me explain how we do things around here. He takes a petty shot at you so if you feel your ego is bruised then you must come up with a "witty retort." A witty retort does NOT involved a multiple page whiney diatribe full of vitriol.
For example in response to his jab at you, you should have just said "hey kindergarten cop, ever solve how has been stealing the milk money from the cafeteria?"
that would have been an acceptable response. :rollside: :rollside:
Hey, unibrow, why don't you double your dosage and go back to the mental ward you escaped from!
How was that for a witty retort?....even though you didn't take a jab at me. I just thought I would build up some credit.
Cops fighting on HB - this is some serious entertainment! Please, just let them work it out. :D

LOWRIVER2
06-21-2006, 08:54 AM
Seriously Chris,
I know you did'nt mean it as a jab hence I never mentioned you in this thread. Ktoy tossed the jab and I suppose I responded with a haymaker. Sorry/lol.

Dave C
06-21-2006, 08:55 AM
No kidding, classic :rollside:
BTW HM, your body of work in bench racers speaks for itself.... so STFU!
Cops fighting on HB - this is some serious entertainment! Please, just let them work it out. :D

topless
06-21-2006, 08:57 AM
For example in response to his jab at you, you should have just said "hey kindergarten cop, ever solve who has been stealing the milk money from the cafeteria?"
that would have been an acceptable response that would get the point across. :rollside: :rollside:
ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!! That would have been funnier than hell. Instead, we all get to read this. Not that I mind it because I like both these guys (didn't used to though) and any internet fight is a good one. By the way LowRiver, how ya been?

Kim Hanson
06-21-2006, 09:05 AM
No kidding, classic :rollside:
BTW HM, your body of work in bench racers speaks for itself.... so STFU!
I work in BR he just visits, so you STFU............( . )( . )........ :)

Dave C
06-21-2006, 09:09 AM
you BR fags are a bunch of fawked up instigators/enablers.... pouring perfectly good gasoline onto fire. WTF is that all about? doncha know that gas is like $3 a gallon. ;) ;)
Kim you are in the hall of fame.... so you STFU :mad: ;)

LOWRIVER2
06-21-2006, 09:17 AM
Yeah Topless,
Pretty ironic, you hated me when I wanted to kick your ex boyfriend's ass, now you wish he would have accepted the challenge/LOL!

Kim Hanson
06-21-2006, 09:22 AM
you BR fags are a bunch of fawked up instigators/enablers.... pouring perfectly good gasoline onto fire. WTF is that all about? doncha know that gas is like $3 a gallon. ;) ;)
Kim you are in the hall of fame.... so you STFU :mad: ;)
It's only 99cents a litre here and BR is boring since I got Donald out of it :p Hall Of Fame, shait I didn't even get a trophy for it :cry: Now what were we talking about again....oh, yeah..........I will get out the big keyboard soon brah, I have the little keyboard right now :) It's quite manageable, the big one goes off the screen :p so please STFU, thank you and have a nice day :D :D ...........( . )( . )..............

topless
06-21-2006, 09:24 AM
Yeah Topless,
Pretty ironic, you hated me when I wanted to kick your ex boyfriend's ass, now you wish he would have accepted the challenge/LOL!I wish I knew where he lived now and I would send you over. LOL :crossx:

Dave C
06-21-2006, 09:34 AM
then that wouldn't be a retort, you dumb ass undumocated :mad: .... back to BR with you ;)
but you do have a point....please continue.
How was that for a witty retort?....even though you didn't take a jab at me. I just thought I would build up some credit.
:D

Kim Hanson
06-21-2006, 09:41 AM
then that wouldn't be a retort, you dumb ass undumocated :mad: .... back to BR with you ;)
Are you sure you want me to ruin this thread :p retort---sounds like a donut fart :p ..........( . )( . ).......Have a nice day now sir !

HM
06-21-2006, 09:49 AM
Now, just find a way to make this thread gay, and we will noiminate you honorary chairman of the BR.

LOWRIVER2
06-21-2006, 09:50 AM
Chill out dude,
that was 3 years ago over some serious stuff off duty.
You would have done the same. It's between topless and I as an inside joke on the past. Don't comment on something you know nothing about without at least asking the involved parties first.

CBadDad
06-21-2006, 09:58 AM
Next time you have a thought , let it go . :D
Now where would the fun be in that.
I thought since I was the FNG around here and haven't bought enough rounds of beer that I was gonna get dog piled on. I am just glad that my reading comprehension is fine.

CBadDad
06-21-2006, 09:58 AM
Oops, double post. Damn FNG's... :cool:

Kim Hanson
06-21-2006, 10:00 AM
what a punk mother fawker shit talking cop. blow me........ this is way i have no respect for most because of YOU...
Okay ,schlepy just turned it gay asking for a BJ :rolleyes: Man when will people realize the police are there to kick arse and not take names :p .........( . )( . ).........we have 1 here that needs to be pistol whip LR2.......... :p

CBadDad
06-21-2006, 10:03 AM
Okay ,schlepy just turned it gay asking for a BJ :rolleyes: Man when will people realize the police are there to kick arse and not take names :p .........( . )( . ).........we have 1 here that needs to be pistol whip LR2.......... :p
Don't you know that the brokeback thing is all the rage these days???

Kim Hanson
06-21-2006, 10:06 AM
Don't you know that the brokeback thing is all the rage these days???
Maybe in schlepys world :p ........( . )( . )...........

schlepy
06-21-2006, 10:10 AM
Maybe in schlepys world :p ........( . )( . )...........
hey kim, i went to one of your so called "bbq's". now i know why all the hot dogs tasted like shit. LOL....

LOWRIVER2
06-21-2006, 10:11 AM
It's all good with Schlepy and I Mr. Hanson. Thanks for the concern. PM's can work well for both parties sometimes.

unleashed
06-21-2006, 10:22 AM
Wow this is alot of cop drama. I think a good way to solve this is to have a sort of cop Olympics. Kilrtoy and Lowriver can compete with eachother as to who the best cop is. Here are some of the games you guys could play and winner takes best Cop award.
1. How many numbers of hot chicks you can get while on patrol!
2. Who can eat the most donuts in one sitting.
3. Who can assault a gangbanger without a lawsuit being charged.
4. Who can take the longest nap while on duty.
5. Lazortag except with Tazors...this one could be good!
Theres plenty of other games but these are good starting points.
Deano
Unleashedclothing (http://www.unleashedclothing.com) :crossx:
(The above references are for entertainment purposes only...I love cops)

Kim Hanson
06-21-2006, 10:22 AM
hey kim, i went to one of your so called "bbq's". now i know why all the hot dogs tasted like shit. LOL....
You take them in a bag brah, not in your arse :rolleyes: Do you actually eat weeny's, that is total garbage....you know that right ? .........( . )( . )...............LR2 schlepy is treading into Richard Simmons territory :rolleyes:

Kim Hanson
06-21-2006, 10:24 AM
It's all good with Schlepy and I Mr. Hanson. Thanks for the concern. PM's can work well for both parties sometimes.
He is bugging me now so stand back and watch :p .......( . )( . )...........

schlepy
06-21-2006, 10:27 AM
He is bugging me now so stand back and watch :p .......( . )( . )...........
hahaha, just trying to lighten this tread up...

Jordy
06-21-2006, 10:29 AM
Deano
I'd pay to watch a few good rounds of Tazor-tag. Nice work Deano!!! :D :D :D

H20 Party Starter
Wow this is alot of cop drama. I think a good way to solve this is to have a sort of cop Olympics. Kilrtoy and Lowriver can compete with eachother as to who the best cop is. Here are some of the games you guys could play and winner takes best Cop award.
1. How many numbers of hot chicks you can get while on patrol!
2. Who can eat the most donuts in one sitting.
3. Who can assault a gangbanger without a lawsuit being charged.
4. Who can take the longest nap while on duty.
Deano
(The above references are for entertainment purposes only...I love cops)
Who's Killr gonna pick up on while on Patrol? The Lunch lady, the school nurse, or just the hottest 8th graders?
Deano, I'm all for the Taser/Lazer tag idea :cool: LOL

Dave C
holy shiat... it went gay all on its own, once you BR fags got here.... classic
Now, just find a way to make this thread gay, and we will noiminate you honorary chairman of the BR.

little rowe boat
06-21-2006, 10:46 AM
Thats why I left Moron Valley 9 yrs. ago.

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
06-21-2006, 10:49 AM
Hey donald, tell 460 to come to cali and pick up his cousins and you wont have anymore problems... :crossx:

Kim Hanson
06-21-2006, 10:50 AM
hahaha, just trying to lighten this tread up...
Then tell a joke.........( . )( . )........ :p
A new teacher was trying to make use of her psychology courses. She started her class by saying, "Everyone who thinks they’re stupid, stand
up!"
After a few seconds, Little Johnny stood up.
The teacher sa! id, "Do you think you’re stupid, Little Johnny?"
"No, ma’am, but I hate to see you standing there all by yourself!"

Kim Hanson
06-21-2006, 10:52 AM
holy shiat... it went gay all on its own, once you BR fags got here.... classic
I didn't bring gay into this shiat schlepy did :p , so STFU...........( . )( . ).........

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
06-21-2006, 11:19 AM
I didn't bring gay into this shiat schlepy did :p , so STFU...........( . )( . ).........
Yeah, dont bring hansen into this. He hates it when you talk about gay people.... :220v: :crossx: :crossx:

Kim Hanson
06-21-2006, 11:24 AM
Yeah, dont bring hansen into this. He hates it when you talk about gay people.... :220v: :crossx: :crossx:
Who opened the doors to the gay jetboaters now :rolleyes: is this ever going to end ?...............( . )( . )............... :p

Kilrtoy
06-21-2006, 06:32 PM
WOW
haymaker, bitchslap...
Too bad you have done nothing of the sort, or even come close.
As far as hiding, sorry I was busy today, im right here now and NO I WONT MEET YOU AND FIGHT, I know how you like to run ruff shot on people and intimidate them
What is real sad here,
Is the fact you are trying to attack me, yet know nothing about me.
So instead you insult, degrade and out right slam approximatley 700 hard men and women who serve the Los Angeles community. I never insinuated that I work for the LAPD, I have never even said who I work for. I dont know you, but rather than insult your whole department, I ignore you and your out right lies, Yes lies.
the only correct statement you made is.
we do not investigate Homicides, do we handle them, HELL YES WE DO.
but there are only 4 agencies in all of L.A. County that handle them, but yet there are 50 plus agencies in this county, So them must be fake also.
you say you want to abosrb the FAKE cops into lapd, and doing this would make them REAl cops, PLEASE
I dont need to come on here and tell everyone Im a big bad cop. Too bad you cant say the same thing.
Leave work at work, relax and see the doctor, you have some serious blood pressure issuses going on.
FYI, I will not respond to any more of your comedy. You have sunken to a new low.

Kim Hanson
06-21-2006, 07:22 PM
The End !...........( . )( . )............ :) and they all live happily focking after.... :crossx:

Havasu1986
06-21-2006, 07:54 PM
I don't know anything about law enforcement, so I talked to my friend who is a high ranking officer in the O.C. about this thread and his 1st reply was that anybody in law enforcement, no matter at what level or status should not be ripping his fellow brothers in public. He told me that the school police are just as important as the L.A.P.D. or his department. There is no one who is top dog on the totem pole. My .02 Next time I see Miquel at Havi I will tell him myself.

Ultracrazy
06-21-2006, 08:04 PM
I don't know anything about law enforcement, so I talked to my friend who is a high ranking officer in the O.C. about this thread and his 1st reply was that anybody in law enforcement, no matter at what level or status should not be ripping his fellow brothers in public. He told me that the school police are just as important as the L.A.P.D. or his department. There is no one who is top dog on the totem pole. My .02 Next time I see Miquel at Havi I will tell him myself.
See my post........I agree......this should not be public. Shouldn't we be picking on the fireman??
UC

Havasu1986
06-21-2006, 08:16 PM
See my post........I agree......this should not be public. Shouldn't we be picking on the fireman??
UC
The fireman are always fair game, it goes with there rep. (right Phebus ) but if we don't have someone policeing (sp?) the school kids in the L.A. area, most will be doing crimes in lowrivers area.

canuck1
06-21-2006, 08:55 PM
end of story.
I just can't let this one slide......Are not all cops WANNABEES???

little rowe boat
06-21-2006, 09:13 PM
UC
Hey, don't try and change the subject. This is between the donut munchers. :D

KACHINA KEN
06-22-2006, 07:43 AM
damn aren't you guys EVENTUALLY part of the same team..... Its kind of silly to fight amongst yourselves and call each other names.
stop fighting with each other and go beat up a gang member for us...... :crossx:
Yeah no shit, this thread is retarded. Now lets get back to the cozy "civilians vs cops" not "cops vs cops"

LOWRIVER2
06-22-2006, 10:04 AM
Hey knuckle head,
If you feel I owe you an apology. Im Sorry.
IF you are a specialized non 830.1 P.C. officer outside of Los Angeles City, I wish the best to you.
But if you are in LA CITY , it's time to get merged and streamline the policies/frequencies and redundant acts such as bookings, filing cases and actual recap that LAPD is held accountable for that officers of the specialized agencies are not. In layman's terms, we have to file their cases, book their bodies and book/correct their errors in evidence/bodies/reports. These LA city agencies do not stand on their own and LAPD wastes time /resources cleaning up their mistakes. They've had over 30 years (LAXPD) (I bet over twenty for LAUSD-Ktoy can tell us) to get these things straightened out and have not. I had to pick up too many "See the School Police holding a drug dealer, battery suspect, et. al" in the 90's to know this . I always thought "If they are cops and caught it, why don't they clean it?" I bet you can see my point.
And Ktoy, your agency can handle homicides IF and WHEN LAPD chooses to hand it OVER to your guys. Check with your detectives for clarification.
Lastly Knucklehead, remember this. YOU did'nt come on here with a photo of whatever you drive parked sideways next to an 830.1P.C. vehicle and say in as many words you work "in" a city and let the photo lie there as it stands. There was innuendo in his posts of who he worked for two years ago. He never posted who he worked for. I don't know why he did'nt. Ask him.
You've been around here awhile Knucklehead, I respect your non arrogant, non know it all posts and non "wow, look at me" syndrome that someone else clearly has. I ask you to seriously go back and read some of the posts he wrote on LE stuff and the Arnold debacle and come back via PM or otherwise and tell me I'm totally off base on my comments. Did I come on a little hard on this thread? Yes. But let's remember, who said "self imposed imaginary super hero" in regards to me here? I did'nt post squat at the start and I get blasted. You can at least understand a response on my part.

LOWRIVER2
06-22-2006, 10:14 AM
And Ktoy,
I can see your eyes watering up and veins throbbing as you post. My blood pressure is running nice and smooth.
The fact you say I post lies but have no FACTS to dispute them is questionable. I"ve challenged you to debate the merger issue several times and all you can come up with is personal attacks and the bad apples that exist in LAPD. Wow, such meaningful debate. While I've sent barbs back from time to time, you never address the facts I present. I wonder why. Tell me the recap does'nt fall on LAPD, tell me your SRT has full auto weapons and tell me your SRT runs starbursts. I'd be glad to hear from you.
As to fighting. Oh, it's so childish.
Here's a thought:
Fight for Life is coming up in November. How about a grudge match? Proceeds go to charity and we could draw a big crowd. Olympic auditorium
Don't tell me you're too old, we're the same age.
Oh, I forgot, you won't post anymore, too bad.

CBadDad
06-22-2006, 12:36 PM
I have a C-note for the winners charity of choice. :rollside:

Old Texan
06-22-2006, 01:20 PM
And Ktoy,
As to fighting. Oh, it's so childish.
Here's a thought:
Fight for Life is coming up in November. How about a grudge match? Proceeds go to charity and we could draw a big crowd. Olympic auditorium
Don't tell me you're too old, we're the same age.
Oh, I forgot, you won't post anymore, too bad.
Whoa! Sounds like the "gauntlet" has been dropped.......
Stay tuned. :)
And we just thought this type of stuff happened in the winter. doldrums....don't it just p--- ya off when you can't quit reading a thread like this.....:cool:

Bense468
06-22-2006, 01:30 PM
How about ol texans avatar...NICE

Old Texan
06-22-2006, 01:51 PM
Hey....back at ya. Yours is pretty dang cool... :cool:

LAPII
06-22-2006, 04:46 PM
Just wondering why all you "can't we just get along" Ktoy fans jump on LR2 for just telling it like it is. But when Ktoy talks shiat about CHP, which is on the same "team" as he is, nobody bats an eye. Or the picture of a School Police officer who has sworn to be a protector of children is flipping off people, saying "fock mexicans", or the one I like a couple of years ago, has his old lady point his service pistol at the camera and take a picture. By the way, Internal Affairs would have a field day with this guy. Just a thought?

HM
06-22-2006, 04:55 PM
So really what we are finding out, is that KToy really is on the "B" team?

lil man wayne
06-22-2006, 05:16 PM
Glad to see our tax dollars at work.I got to agree with lowwater though.
Kilr acts like he is underpaid and TERMINATOR is ripping him off and all but has a DCB,vette,new truck,house at havasu,etc.It aint my bus what you do with your money BUt dude dont act like you are hurtin.
Now what does lowwater own?

Havasu47
06-22-2006, 06:10 PM
Glad to see our tax dollars at work.I got to agree with lowwater though.
Kilr acts like he is underpaid and TERMINATOR is ripping him off and all but has a DCB,vette,new truck,house at havasu,etc.It aint my bus what you do with your money BUt dude dont act like you are hurtin.
Now what does lowwater own?
So what you're saying is that Ktoy must make a huge salary because of his vehicles, boat, and home? Way to jump in and post an assumption.

lil man wayne
06-22-2006, 06:34 PM
So what you're saying is that Ktoy must make a huge salary because of his vehicles, boat, and home? Way to jump in and post an assumption.
Yup just my opinion aint it.Now be serious i work at walmart as a greeter and i can barely afford a wood dingy.I might need to move back into my parents house so i can afford that ther new outboard motor to bolt on my transom so my kids dont ahve to row my boat for me.Perhaps i might even be able to take the stripper pole down that i hang the towel from that doubles as a sail too.
I can dream right??

Ultracrazy
06-22-2006, 06:37 PM
Hey, don't try and change the subject. This is between the donut munchers. :D
SEE!.......that's what I'm talking about......lets tangle with the hose draggin, staging cat savers....... :crossx: :)
UC :p

Havasu47
06-22-2006, 06:40 PM
Yup just my opinion aint it.Now be serious i work at walmart as a greeter and i can barely afford a wood dingy.I might need to move back into my parents house so i can afford that ther new outboard motor to bolt on my transom so my kids dont ahve to row my boat for me.Perhaps i might even be able to take the stripper pole down that i hang the towel from that doubles as a sail too.
I can dream right??
Sorry, that was an assumption, not an opinion. As far as the rest of the post..... I guess it made sense to you :rolleyes:

lil man wayne
06-22-2006, 06:47 PM
Sorry, that was an assumption, not an opinion. As far as the rest of the post..... I guess it made sense to you :rolleyes:
Aint assumption just facts.Come on now you just cant go in with an average joe salary like mine and buy a 130k boat(plus minus 10k) and all that and say you dont make any money.LIKE I SAID WHAT HE DOES WITH HIS MONEY HIS BUS.But dont give me that sympathy crap that you can have the world with a 45-50k a year salary.You look to have a nice ride in your avatar also but thats you bus not mine.I am sure you work hard too but i dont see you on here talkin or braggin.Been lurkin here since 2001 so i know alot about everyone who post here they all give their life story.
Enjoy the boating i need to go grab some more popcorn and sierra nevadas since the night is early.LOL

all charged up
06-22-2006, 06:50 PM
Ok I'll start...
How do you know when there is a fireman in a bar........
He will tell you!!!!!!!

Havasu1986
06-22-2006, 06:56 PM
Why do fireman always have those helmet stickers on their cars. I don't see many Police advertise what they do.

RitcheyRch
06-22-2006, 06:57 PM
I'll add a c-note as well to the winners charity.
But on a side note, why cant we all just get along.
I have a C-note for the winners charity of choice. :rollside:

Warlockjer
06-22-2006, 07:14 PM
I agree with Ritchey Rich, and Rodney :) :)

all charged up
06-22-2006, 07:16 PM
Why do fireman always have those helmet stickers on their cars. I don't see many Police advertise what they do.
If it was just the firemans truck and maybe one on his spouses ride it wouldn't be so bad. They hand em out like candy to everyone in the family. "I don't work for the fire dept, my uncle does" .
I know a lot of cops that won't write firemen, the firemen know so they use the sticker like a "get out of ticket free" card.

ratso
06-22-2006, 07:20 PM
I'll add a c-note as well to the winners charity.
But on a side note, why cant we all just get along.
...me too.
One thing I learned, the expensive way, is the ones that talk about how badass they are 24/7, usually ain't all that bad.
I'd have to put my money on Kilrtoy that being the case... :boxingguy :D

Kilrtoy
06-22-2006, 07:31 PM
Just wondering why all you "can't we just get along" Ktoy fans jump on LR2 for just telling it like it is. But when Ktoy talks shiat about CHP, which is on the same "team" as he is, nobody bats an eye.
See how much you know, every weekend I party with different chippies and they say the say thing, we aren't that bad. Most chippies will tell you they have alot of guys that HUA. FYI, I work everyday side by side with the chippies
Or the picture of a School Police officer who has sworn to be a protector of children is flipping off people, saying "fock mexicans",
F***** Mexicans
Its now midnight and they are screaming VIVA MEXICO and then shooting off a whole shit load of rounds.
Take your ass back to mexico you pieces of shit......
That is eactly what I said and the problem is.....
I did not do what you said I did or even come close, stop twisting crap around
or the one I like a couple of years ago, has his old lady point his service pistol at the camera and take a picture. By the way, Internal Affairs would have a field day with this guy. Just a thought?
By the way, that is the old ladies guns you saw, not mine!!!!!
Seing in all how you are just dying to see me get in trouble, and or fired, PM and I will return the PM with the direct line to internal affairs. Not the Officers, Det or SGT Number,
But straight to the boss
if you are gonna say things about me, atleast get them correct
:rolleyes:

Havasu47
06-22-2006, 07:55 PM
Aint assumption just facts.
My last post cause you dont get it. Your "facts" are not facts, they are assumptions. Fact: he has a nice boat, car, house, etc. Assumption: how he pays for it. The fact is you have no idea how he or anyone else around here pays for their toys because you dont know me, him, or anyone else. Maybe we all sell hot dogs on the side. Enjoy your popcorn and beer, I'm going to sit in the hot tub I bought by selling hot dogs. :D

lil man wayne
06-22-2006, 08:09 PM
My last post cause you dont get it. Your "facts" are not facts, they are assumptions. Fact: he has a nice boat, car, house, etc. Assumption: how he pays for it. The fact is you have no idea how he or anyone else around here pays for their toys because you dont know me, him, or anyone else. Maybe we all sell hot dogs on the side. Enjoy your popcorn and beer, I'm going to sit in the hot tub I bought by selling hot dogs. :D
Never said wasnt nice!!dont care how he pays for it like i said.ITs his money where he gets it aint my bus.Yes i have met him not you though :crossx: He is a nice guy too.so enjoy the hot tub paid by hotdogs i am having popcorn and beer from the tips i get from beeing a good wal mart greeter.Which in turn gets me tipsy :argue:

SoCal_fun
06-22-2006, 08:21 PM
Dang it, I gotta get me one of those hot dog carts and start sellingnthem in front of Wallyworld... :)

DD_Tahiti
06-22-2006, 08:36 PM
Tijuana dogs? Damn, those things are worth their weight in gold.

Havasu1986
06-22-2006, 08:40 PM
FYI, I will not respond to any more of your comedy. You have sunken to a new low.[/QUOTE]
I guess you didn't mean this thread

CBadDad
06-24-2006, 05:04 PM
Ok I'll start...
How do you know when there is a fireman in a bar........
He will tell you!!!!!!!
I thought you were gonna say, look at his T-shirt.
We're hoping we can get out of a ticket.
The cops do have a little sticker they put on their rigs, they're just a little more Inconspicuous. If people knew it was a cops POV, it wouldn't be long before it got keyed. :crossx:

little rowe boat
06-25-2006, 06:17 PM
Cops don't advertise because they don't want to be a target for some idiot that has a grudge against cops.

little rowe boat
06-25-2006, 06:18 PM
How do you know when a cop is in a bar?
The empty box of donuts next to him. :D

CBadDad
06-26-2006, 10:10 AM
Tijuana dogs? Damn, those things are worth their weight in gold.
Bacon wrapped dogs with hot sauce, ya baby, that's what I'm talkin' about.