PDA

View Full Version : Hey Dilligaf

Beer Factor
06-11-2006, 12:07 PM
I know you got your boat Beotches and all at the river, but i didn't know that i would turn into one at the boat show. Dragging your cleaning crap all over the show. :cry: It took 3 of us. Would you like me to deliver it also? Or Maybe i can Mow your lawn or some shit. :)

TRUMP TIGHT
06-11-2006, 12:11 PM
Rotflmao!!!!:D

DILLIGAF
06-11-2006, 01:42 PM
I know you got your boat Beotches and all at the river, but i didn't know that i would turn into one at the boat show. Dragging your cleaning crap all over the show. :cry: It took 3 of us. Would you like me to deliver it also? Or Maybe i can Mow your lawn or some shit. :)
Sorry Ross....I had no idea it would be so heavy of an order. I will buy you and Tim a few beers for taking care of it for me. Thanks

Midlife Advantage
06-11-2006, 02:02 PM
Sorry Ross....I had no idea it would be so heavy of an order. I will buy you and Tim a few beers for taking care of it for me. Thanks
no problem! can I trade those beers for a top-off of my quart-size Vinyl Sauce? :) I been cleaning vinyl all day and should have picked up a gallon refill while I was there :cry:

Beer Factor
06-11-2006, 03:29 PM
OK- I feel better now. :rollside:

DILLIGAF
06-11-2006, 06:12 PM
no problem! can I trade those beers for a top-off of my quart-size Vinyl Sauce? :) I been cleaning vinyl all day and should have picked up a gallon refill while I was there :cry:
Sure Tim. I don't know where Ross' house is to come pick up the "shipment". Let me know so I can stop by and give you the money also.
Thanks again

Midlife Advantage
06-11-2006, 09:02 PM
Sure Tim. I don't know where Ross' house is to come pick up the "shipment". Let me know so I can stop by and give you the money also.
Thanks again
no sweat bud. well actually, I had 3 beers in me and a box of gallon bottles on my shoulder, half mile hike to the truck, ok, I broke a sweat, I confess! :boxed:
No problem. That vinyl stuff works pretty good, I didn't realize how bad my cabin seats were until the third spray-and-wipe cycle!

ittybitycowgrl
06-11-2006, 09:38 PM
no sweat bud. well actually, I had 3 beers in me and a box of gallon bottles on my shoulder, half mile hike to the truck, ok, I broke a sweat, I confess! :boxed:
No problem. That vinyl stuff works pretty good, I didn't realize how bad my cabin seats were until the third spray-and-wipe cycle!
A broke back thread or what????????

Sportin' Wood
06-12-2006, 05:14 AM
Angie was saying the same thing, That stuff really kicks a$$. Gotta be careful with it, it seems it will take the wax off 30 year old boats also.