PDA

View Full Version : Hey Where's My Keyes, Do you have Southwick results?

Liquid Life
06-11-2006, 01:43 PM
Do you know the results from round #3 Southwick?

blown dough
06-11-2006, 02:36 PM
Do you know the results from round #3 Southwick?
r.c
Reed
Millsaps
Bubba

tcook33
06-11-2006, 02:48 PM
Stewart was leading first moto, RC passed him, RC crashed, Stewart won, RC second. Reed cruised his wayto 3rd with Millsaps behind.
RC holeshot and checked out second moto, Stewart 2nd the whole race, Stewarts motor seized on the last lap and DNF'd. He's banged up for sure. Another high speed crash over the bars.
Short, Alessi, then Metcalfe first moto.
Langston, Metcalfe, Alessi second moto.
Villopoto crashed out first moto...Bummer.

tcook33
06-11-2006, 03:03 PM
Oh...almost forgot.
199 DNF'd the first moto and finished near the back of the pack the second moto. Not very impressive. I honestly expected more from from the kid. I mean....he just got back from Erzberg and finished top 20 (i think). He finished in front of MC, and MC aint no slouch.

tcook33
06-11-2006, 04:46 PM
thanks "where's my keyes ?" for the updates !!!!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: i always new terry wanted to be "me" :rollside: anyways, rc did win the 3rd round of the outdoor season today at southwick mass., with a (2 & 1), while chad reed grabbed second for a (3 & 2) and the most exciting news is that davi millsaps (honda/oakley pilot) took his second third place finish with a (4 & 3). the first year on the honda 4-fitty, this kid is on his way to becoming the next great talent. bubba did manage a fourth despite equipment trouble and an "otb" with a (1 & 11) while k-dub rounded out the top 5 with a (5 & 4). as where's my keyes jr. (tcook) said, travis pastrana did race today earning a 35th place with a (36 & 29) for no points on the day. look for him to try and make some waves at his home track in maryland (budds creek) next weekend. the early points standings are (after 3 rounds) :: rc (142), chad reed (128), davi millsaps (101), travis preston (87) and nick wey (86). also andrew short earned his first victory of the year in the lites, and mike alessi took 3rd. off to budds - wwwrrrraaaaaapppppppp - keyes :cool:
Oh sorry....I just thought he was asking 2 questions in the thread title. I only answered the second. The first question was tough.....for one, I figured he already found them....and if they were still lost, I didn't know the answer. :p
I'll never do it again poppa keyes.....

tcook33
06-12-2006, 09:26 AM
You mutherfuc*er! I didn't want to know the results you as*hole. Why can't you put that in the thread title? Some people are so selfish......gosh!