PDA

View Full Version : Easy day at saguaro 06/11/06

EMCAM
06-11-2006, 02:37 PM
Sweet day at the lake for thoose of you that were there good to see you.You all know who you are .Unbelivably tyro showed....just kiddin koolaid :) . To all the jet guys out there "get working on yer boats we are getting more and more jets out at the beach.About 15 in total in the back of the lake 5 or 6 in our group" anyway next sunday its on .

Squirtcha?
06-11-2006, 02:53 PM
Good meeting ya'll. We gotta get you guys over to the west side though. Saguaro is great to hang out at with the sand beach and all, but my kidneys are feeling like a punching bag right now.
We got beat to death on the way out. I never got over 4000 rpm all day.

FLEA DIDDY
06-11-2006, 04:00 PM
It was nice meeting you guys today, I hope i'll have my slead finished soon so I can join in on the fun. Thanks to Ty for the last minute call. See you guys soon. :rollside:

EMCAM
06-11-2006, 04:01 PM
I hear ya but i let it all hang out and drove it like i stole it W.F.O.

Squirtcha?
06-11-2006, 04:51 PM
I hear ya but i let it all hang out and drove it like i stole it W.F.O.
I'da probably run it a little faster, but with the four year old along, I always take it easy.

GUGS102
06-11-2006, 05:15 PM
Good meeting ya'll. We gotta get you guys over to the west side though. Saguaro is great to hang out at with the sand beach and all, but my kidneys are feeling like a punching bag right now.
I'm in for the west side get together, but where? I've never been beaten harder than Plesant on Sunday afternoon. That lake is for weekday afternoons (and hot chicks in thongs) if any of you guys can do the weekdays, let me know, I'm 20 minutes to the ramp :)
Gugs

Squirtcha?
06-11-2006, 06:53 PM
Friday night at Pleasant can be great as long as it's not windy. There are hardly any other boats to contend with and the water can be nice n flat.
Might make a run up there this coming Friday. If so, I'll post something to that effect here. I'll usually head up about 2:00 - 3:00 pm and stay til dark.

cave
06-11-2006, 09:07 PM
Sounds like everyone had a good day. Cept me. :yuk: I''ll be back out there.
Dan how is Bartlett? Is it too low. Too much junk in the water? Other than the wind it was cool unloading right were I camped. Got to do this lake soon.
I hope I get the new gaskets I need before next weekend. Its hard to find parts for a Mark V block with Mark VI heads. I did finally get my starter replaced. To late to get back on and enjoy the rest of the day.
see you all soon.

Jordy
06-11-2006, 09:21 PM
Oh how I miss the potato chip days of old... :D :D :D

h2oboy
06-11-2006, 09:56 PM
Well you guys are making me go crazzy over here.. spent all weekend putting everything back together... Should be back on the water soon.. Maybe even get a test and tune day in this week... I know I need to set the timing still....
Can not wait to meet up with everyone..... last time I was out there was just a few hotrods out on the beach.. would love to see 10-20 all together...

NautiII
06-12-2006, 05:49 AM
yea, sunday was a blast. Squirtcha, Flea, it was nice to meet you two finally. I am with Cave, Bartlett would be fun to do, as long as the water is good. I have never been there. just going off what I hear. Next sunday is out for us. we are moving. Till next time.........................

cave
06-12-2006, 07:42 AM
anyone take pictures?

460 jus getn it
06-12-2006, 08:17 AM
Good to see everyone. Glad no one had any problems(minus my starter and volt problem. All in all it was a good day. Good to see Dan, Randy, Scott, Bubba, and Keith.....I have some things to fix and ill be out again soon........

Squirtcha?
06-12-2006, 08:22 AM
The level at Bartlett is perfect right now at 71%. There's lots of beach so you can launch just about anywhere you choose. No need to use the ramps and you guys will get spoiled being able to park right where you launch. Lots of flat areas to put chairs, easy ups etc.
If you have any inclination to do a test and tune day, a weekday at Bartlett would be perfect right now. Weekends should be pretty good as well.

NautiII
06-12-2006, 09:02 AM
The level at Bartlett is perfect right now at 71%. There's lots of beach so you can launch just about anywhere you choose. No need to use the ramps and you guys will get spoiled being able to park right where you launch. Lots of flat areas to put chairs, easy ups etc.
If you have any inclination to do a test and tune day, a weekday at Bartlett would be perfect right now. Weekends should be pretty good as well.
Janice would love to do Bartlett. we had some BAD luck the last time we went... :mad: so, we would love to do the beach thing, and bring a canopy and the kids. it will be about 3 weeks before we are out on the water again. so if anyone wants to plan for around then, let us know!!!! gotta figure out the boat idle issue. doesnt want to idle when it gets hot, or whatever. it idles when it wants to, and then it doesnt, gotta keep my foot on the gas. any ideas???????

Squirtcha?
06-12-2006, 09:49 AM
I'm taking a two week vacation June 30 - July 15th so I'd have to go before, or after that.
I'll really miss walking 3/4 of the way up that stinking hill they call a parking lot at Saguaro. :cry:
We've got lots of summer left. I'm sure we can set something up before the end of October.

hondajoey
06-12-2006, 10:16 AM
Glad to see some people made it on the water at saguaro we got there too late and my friend couldnt get in so we left and went to Roosevelt, we will try again next time