PDA

View Full Version : 2003 MACH22 forsale

TOBTEK
09-17-2003, 09:00 AM
Well why not, everyone else is getting new boats. Guess I should help keep the economy going, Plus if CHARLEY copies me AGAIN Dave said I get mine free...hehehhe :D
its a 2003 DCB MACH22 with a 300X. 30 total hours on boat and motor. Still under warranty till mach 04. It has about everything on the ordering guide. dual optima blue top batterys, complete billet ski pole (great ski boat BTW)imco HYD steering, polished DCB waletale, Chrome fire ext w/ billet mount. IN-CONTROLL pedels w/ foot trim, GPS speedo, bluewater gauge. LAB finished BRONSON HILL/ bravo one 26 prop. Comes WITH one of the most SICK stereo systems you will ever see or hear. almost 3000 watt PhoenixGold system. has seperate mono amp for the 2 FOCAL 11" subs and two more PHOENIXGOLD amps for each set of FOCAL three way seperate system...total of 14 seperate speakers...no CO-X speaker at all. Has the top of the line PREIMER DEH mp3/cd player with indash c/d and a 6 disc changer as well. 20 farad power capacitor...all stereo hardware is matching PHOENIX GOLD. IM guessing 8-10K would get ya a system like this installed. Custom painted motor cowling.
trailer is a white 2003 EXTREAM, with diamondplate cat walk, disc brakes, polished stainless steel fenders, swing away tounge. IF your serious email me at TOBTEK@AOL.COM
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/506/135DCBATLA1-med.jpg
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/506/135DCBLA2-med.jpg
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/523/135cowling_003-med.jpg

TOBTEK
09-17-2003, 09:03 AM
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/135dcb_pics_002-med.jpg
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/135dcb_pics_001-med.jpg

TOBTEK
09-17-2003, 09:07 AM
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/506/135golfcartpics_006-med.jpg
MATCHING CART ALSO AVAILABLE! just upgraded to 48v system w/ 650amp curtis controller, 11.5 hp motor, PREMIER MP3/C/D player with FOCAL speakers. custom paint by whom else but TOBTEK CUSTOM DESIGNS :D POLISHED wheels, trick lift, flip down rearseat/truck bed. seat all redone, very trick cart! the cart pulls 1 foot wheelies :D VERY FAST!
WILL MAKE PACKAGE DEAL.......
[ September 17, 2003, 10:08 AM: Message edited by: TOBTEK ]

TOBTEK
09-17-2003, 09:11 AM
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/506/135DCBATLA1-med.jpg
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/506/135DCBLA2-med.jpg
AT THE L.A BOATSHOW THIS YEAR.

TOBTEK
09-17-2003, 09:13 AM
RiverDave:
WTF???
Everyone I know in life buys a boat and keeps it for 20 years.. I know a couple of guys that maybe upgrade every year or two and there "hitters." Then there's those guys that have a couple of boats and there always selling and trading etc..
Why is it that everyone on here buys a boat, puts it in the water twice and then wants a bigger one?
BTW, Tobtek.. I'm certainly not serious about buying your boat, but I may know a guy that might be. Whatcha asking?
RD who do ya know RD....PHAT-KAT :D :D hehehehe

TOBTEK
09-17-2003, 09:16 AM
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/506/135general_023-med.jpg
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/506/135general_024-med.jpg
MORE FROM THE L.A BOATSHOW.

TOBTEK
09-17-2003, 09:19 AM
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/506/135newdcb_1-med.jpg

TOBTEK
09-17-2003, 09:26 AM
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/506/135newdcb_1-med.jpg
HERES THE LINK OF ALL THE PIC'S WHEN DCB BUILT IT LAST YEAR.

mbrown2
09-17-2003, 09:50 AM
Toby, your kill'n me....you remind me of myself...One look at Glenn's boat, and I was F'd Up.. :)
So you make a trip down, and now you are pulling the trigger...Good luck, I doubt your boat will take long to sale; a year ago, I would have bought it. :)

TOBTEK
09-17-2003, 10:31 AM
mbrown2:
Toby, your kill'n me....you remind me of myself...One look at Glenn's boat, and I was F'd Up.. :)
So you make a trip down, and now you are pulling the trigger...Good luck, I doubt your boat will take long to sale; a year ago, I would have bought it. :) mbrown....you should say. one year and two DCB's ago :D
RD........if he's into it give him my work number. IF he buys I'll pimp out your cart paint wink

25Elmn8r
09-17-2003, 02:08 PM
Toby, I might know someone interested in the cart, What are you asking? PM me if you like.

Daytona19
09-17-2003, 02:20 PM
So, what #'s are you running?? and the Price??

mbrown2
09-17-2003, 02:25 PM
BTW Guys, the single engine Mach 22 is pretty easy to get insurance for...now once you throw another engine on there, it gets real expensive...something to keep in mind when you are comparing this one to a twin you are looking at...
[ September 17, 2003, 04:38 PM: Message edited by: mbrown2 ]

roln 20s
09-17-2003, 03:25 PM
Tobtek- love the boat. I don't think you will have any trouble selling that bad boy..its just the whole fact that then you have to keep up with Charley, XFactor, FlyinVee, MBrown, Carlos, Joey and the rest of the DCB crowd. Thats no easy task!
NOTE---Tell Dave to UPDATE the used boats section on his website! Could help someone actually sell their DCB.
Roln 20s

TOBTEK
09-17-2003, 04:32 PM
Daytona19:
So, what #'s are you running?? and the Price?? THE BEST ITS EVER SEEN WAS...91mph, was with the 30ET prop, low fuel, down river, and probally a tail wind. I normally have a 26 bravo one with massive holes on it, just a way better all around prop for this boat, plus planes out very quickly. With a couple people and pretty full of gas it will go 82-87 mph depending on weight, and it will get all of the 7000 rpm's. the bottom line price id $65K

TOBTEK
09-17-2003, 04:36 PM
roln 20s:
Tobtek- love the boat. I don't think you will have any trouble selling that bad boy..its just the whole fact that then you have to keep up with Charley, XFactor, FlyinVee, MBrown, Carlos, Joey and the rest of the DCB crowd. Thats no easy task!
NOTE---Tell Dave to UPDATE the used boats section on his website! Could help someone actually sell their DCB.
Roln 20s I agree with ya, Pretty bad web-site! wish I knew how to do web design. Could be trading out some work with ole Dave. That website does need some attention.

Charley
09-17-2003, 06:00 PM
So whatcha gettin tob-mon? :D
PS COPY YOU MY ASTHMA!

TOBTEK
09-17-2003, 06:51 PM
Charley:
So whatcha gettin tob-mon? :D
PS COPY YOU MY ASTHMA! A 18 foot bayliner with a 125 force wink KAB, and I are working the man. But I think I need a part time job setting up concert lighting to afford what I really want :D

Goodtime$
09-17-2003, 08:19 PM
Didnt you just get that bad boy? nice boat, best of luck sellin her. what are you getting next?

woodster
09-17-2003, 09:26 PM
Hey Tob U getting a mach 26? who did the epoxy in the garage? Shoulda called me :rolleyes:

GRASS PAY$
09-17-2003, 10:05 PM
tobtek - how much for the cart? I need some new wheels to take my son to school in.

Goodtime$
09-17-2003, 10:12 PM
Anyone looking for a used Mach22 is stoked, between tobs and kabs crazy twin, plus others in the trader,so much to chose from. i guess the 22 is just too small?

mbrown2
09-17-2003, 10:23 PM
I think the 22 is perfect the river and certain parts of the lake...the boat is like driving a go-cart..the same cannot be said for the 26...the 26 is better in bigger water, but can be boring on the lighter stuff...Kab's or Tob's is a tough choice...

Boatmaster
09-18-2003, 06:34 AM
Tob how much for the cart? I need one for the new house!

Jrocket
09-18-2003, 06:47 AM
mbrown2:
I think the 22 is perfect the river and certain parts of the lake...the boat is like driving a go-cart..the same cannot be said for the 26...the 26 is better in bigger water, but can be boring on the lighter stuff...Kab's or Tob's is a tough choice... Exactly!!! Both boats would be a great deal,but Kabs boat would be awesome to drive. :D

TOBTEK
09-18-2003, 07:23 AM
DREW & GRASSPAYS.....check your P/M boxes

Charley
09-18-2003, 07:26 AM
TOBTEK:
WILL MAKE PACKAGE DEAL....... SKIP THE DAMN PACKAGE... :D :D I NEED THAT CART IT MATCHES MY BOAT PERFECTLY!!!! HOW IRONIC IS THAT?
:p

TOBTEK
09-18-2003, 07:32 AM
Goodtime$:
Anyone looking for a used Mach22 is stoked, between tobs and kabs crazy twin, plus others in the trader,so much to chose from. i guess the 22 is just too small? not to small at all, It just depends on where you go. infact a 25 daytona or Mach26 is really to large for the lower yuma river area, we arent sure what direction we are going next year. Im not selling it because we dont love it(I/we do!) but if I dont have two or three projects going I wouldnt know what to do with myself. Kinda want to find a blank hull and go off painting it, since Mr X-factor owes me the paint for my next project and all wink :D

TOBTEK
09-18-2003, 07:36 AM
Charley:
TOBTEK:
WILL MAKE PACKAGE DEAL....... SKIP THE DAMN PACKAGE... :D :D I NEED THAT CART IT MATCHES MY BOAT PERFECTLY!!!! HOW IRONIC IS THAT?
:p http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/506/135golfcartpics_004-med.jpg
charley, You should be the paint up close and personal. In the sun its awesome. The whole this is glitter base, and the flames are a blue candy over glitter.....major "bling" factor

SmartMoney
09-18-2003, 07:50 AM
Sweet Cart!!! How Much? Need one at home. :D

Goodtime$
09-18-2003, 09:46 AM
I love the lower river, great water and less crowds. but if you want to have a bigger cat with more power, you cant beat havasu/parker scene.
did u decide on which boat your goin to build next, dcb / eliminator?

TOBTEK
09-18-2003, 02:04 PM
Goodtime$:
I love the lower river, great water and less crowds. but if you want to have a bigger cat with more power, you cant beat havasu/parker scene.
did u decide on which boat your goin to build next, dcb / eliminator? I/WE dont know which way we are going to sway next season :confused:
It all depends on KAB......WHATEVER he builds, mine will be just a tat bit faster :p :D

Jrocket
09-18-2003, 02:08 PM
Tob...you at work right now?

TOBTEK
09-18-2003, 02:11 PM
Jrocket:
Tob...you at work right now? YEP, half day today......8am-8pm HALF OF ONE DAY :mad: YA need a nice M5 today? or maybe a Z8?

Reaper1
09-18-2003, 02:23 PM
Better keep sellin them Beamers so you can enjoy your DCB's. wink By the way, good job on the painting. Looks like your quite talented. :cool:

Charley
09-18-2003, 11:37 PM
helping this back to the top....tob needs a new boat....better be a DCB! :D wink

TOBTEK
09-19-2003, 07:32 AM
Charley:
helping this back to the top....tob needs a new boat....better be a DCB! :D wink Thanks Chuck! Id say the chances are pretty good on that one wink

TOBTEK
09-24-2003, 11:27 AM
back to the top for mike :D

TOBTEK
09-27-2003, 08:34 AM
ttp

Goodtime$
10-01-2003, 10:57 AM
TOB, any luck selling your 22, any bites?
Has KAB sold his twin yet?
best of luck

TOBTEK
10-01-2003, 03:26 PM
Goodtime$:
TOB, any luck selling your 22, any bites?
Has KAB sold his twin yet?
best of luck HAD a couple of people that seemed pretty for real.....BUT talk is cheap, show me the money :D after talking with peep's at 25 Daytona land, and I cant seem to get DCB Dave to even call me back for two weeks now:rolleyes: ....I may not be in the market for the new 25 or 26 foot blueflame mobil. I guess I'll keep this ole clapper and be happy wink

Goodtime$
10-01-2003, 03:37 PM
No worries, the 22 is an awesome boat. If it sells, it sells. anyways you and kab might start a new trend to go to more normal size boats instead of these offshore monsters i see these days and I thought my super air nauti had a big wake.
best of luck, try boattraderonline. it worked for me.

TOBTEK
12-09-2003, 10:08 PM
well.......IF anyone wants to see it. Tony at WESTCOAST RIGGING now has the boat. he is putting a headunit and changer in so the remote controll will work correctly ( Im giving up with the PAC device and premier deck) He is adding another blue top optima battery...now there will be two JUST for stereo and one just for the motor.....should have done it this way from the start! He is also doing a bunch of little custom things............................................ ......SO................................. What im saying is that I visted DCB today, this may have to find a new home VERY soon;) ANYONE?
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/135dcb_pics_002-med.jpg
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/523/135riverpic_019-med.jpg

UnionJack
12-12-2003, 08:37 AM
So when you get rid of the 22... what are you moving up too?

TOBTEK
12-12-2003, 09:27 AM
Originally posted by UnionJack
So when you get rid of the 22... what are you moving up too?
either a Daytona 25 or a MACH26........or if im smart, Ill put the money in the bank and get a $5000.00 pontoon boat and not have any worries.........BUT that probably wont happen....

Reaper1
12-12-2003, 01:23 PM
Originally posted by TOBTEK
either a Daytona 25 or a MACH26........or if im smart, Ill put the money in the bank and get a $5000.00 pontoon boat and not have any worries.........BUT that probably wont happen....
So you would actually consider an Eliminator after you've had a
DCB. Isn't that breaking the code or something? :D

TOBTEK
12-12-2003, 07:35 PM
Originally posted by Reaper1
So you would actually consider an Eliminator after you've had a
DCB. Isn't that breaking the code or something? :D
would much rather have the MACH....BUT it all somes down to dollars and cents!

DBM
12-12-2003, 10:55 PM
I'll sell you my Mach with all the goodies, for the price of an Eliminator.
And and one of your bad ass golf carts.:D

TOBTEK
12-15-2003, 07:56 AM
Originally posted by DBM
I'll sell you my Mach with all the goodies, for the price of an Eliminator.
And and one of your bad ass golf carts.:D
I heard that if I bought yours DBM....the seats may get repo'ed:D

Charley
12-15-2003, 08:50 AM
:eek!: :eek!: :eek!:
:D ;) :devil:

Havaparty
12-15-2003, 02:25 PM
Tob
Are you going to be purchasing another boat?

TOBTEK
12-15-2003, 04:10 PM
Originally posted by Havaparty
Tob
Are you going to be purchasing another boat?
WITHOUT A DOUBT......well maybe not;) ONLY if the 22 sell's and we have time to build something before next season. YA WANT IT?:D

DBM
12-15-2003, 04:21 PM
Funny thing, when you come to pick a new boat up, a month after the original delivery date. You would think the front seats would be installed. Or at least ready. "There's two sides to every story"
These are old wounds I really don't care to relive. Do you really want to here my side?
My boats still for sale with or without seats
:D
P.S. If your going to have WCRM rigg a Eliminator, you better be a VERY patient individule!

Havasu Hangin'
12-15-2003, 05:04 PM
Originally posted by DBM
And Don't get me started on WCRM!!!
Did you actually give those guys your boat?

DBM
12-15-2003, 05:13 PM
:( Yes I did " STUPID ME" :(
Tonys work is clean in general, if you can get him to do the work.
Not shure what the other guy doe's.

Havasu Hangin'
12-15-2003, 05:18 PM
Originally posted by DBM
Yes I did " STUPID ME"
I'm not gonna say I told ya so...
...but I did.
I hope you got your "50% deposit" back.

DBM
12-15-2003, 05:23 PM
Is that 50% deposit or " the rent money"

DBM
12-15-2003, 05:31 PM
OK, But just one, When they put my out drive on (B-MAX) they couldn't figure out how to hook up the cable " BAD ASS RIGGER "
Soooo they put it on anyway.
I had to pull the outdrive off and do it myself.

Jrocket
12-15-2003, 05:58 PM
Originally posted by DBM
OK, But just one, When they put my out drive on (B-MAX) they couldn't figure out how to hook up the cable " BAD ASS RIGGER "
WTF? :eek:

TOBTEK
12-15-2003, 06:36 PM
Originally posted by DBM
Funny thing, when you come to pick up a boat a month after the original delivery date, You would think the front seats would be installed. Or at least ready. "There's two sides to every story"
Do you really want to here my side?
Don't even get me started on WCRM!!!
REALLY.....none of any of ours biz! was just poking fun... I am also from the "there are three sides to every story...rule" each person's and the correct one somewhere in between the two. Have ya had any bite on the 26?

DBM
12-15-2003, 07:15 PM
REALLY.....none of any of ours biz! was just poking fun... I am also from the "there are three sides to every story...rule" each person's and the correct one somewhere in between the two. Have ya had any bite on the 26?
I agree, but judging by that polk at fun, someone is offering up a one sided convoluted version on how things ended up the way they did and still are.
I agree this is not the place for it but, if " SOMEONE " is talking shit to others not directley involved or a party to this mess. Then I must tell my side.
And yes, I have a couple of people interested, one guy is trying to secure financing the other wants my boat without the motor. Wich is not is not entirely out of the question

TOBTEK
12-15-2003, 07:54 PM
Originally posted by DBM
OK......I WASNT GONNA GO THERE,..."BUT" WHY/WHY are you bagging on WCRM when you show up to rig your new MACH26(which you screwed DCB out of THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS) THEN YOU WANT A ONE MAN SHOW to install all your USED PARTS with misc parts from HOMEDEPOT plumbing dept like I said before there is allways 3 sides to every story. BUT there seems to be a common denominator here......EVERYBODY DBM/DMB deals with are incompetent and trying to take advantage of him. HMMMMMMMM makes ya wonder doesn't it?
There is absolutely no need to try to trash someones reputation, when he is working his butt off to get his new business going.......NOT COOL AT ALL. In your above post I didnt see anywhere where you mentioned that you took in a USED B-max drive with a coupler SO WORN OUT it wouldn't/couldn't be installed correctly. From what I heard DCB doesnt even like to install bmax's because they are heavy piles of poop:confused: ....dont know, just what I've been told. Anyway, TOBTEK TIP OF THE DAY..... be nice, dont bag on a guy because he cant make your old worn out parts work. Maybe you could have called him to work it out.....
NOW, dont get all pissy and start "he saying and she saying" and "everyone else is at falt but me'ing"......IT DOESN'T CONCERN ME,AND I DO NOT CARE .......rememeber the movie "Road House" the first rule.....BE NICE! JESSSSS, Its Christamas time lighten up:D

Havasu Hangin'
12-15-2003, 08:05 PM
...THEN YOU WANT A ONE MAN SHOW to install all your USED PARTS...from HOMEDEPOT...
DBM got his engine from Home Depot?

Hustler
12-15-2003, 08:22 PM
If I sit here and watch do i have to pay admission?:rolleyes: :D

Havasu Hangin'
12-15-2003, 08:26 PM
Originally posted by Hustler
If I sit here and watch do i have to pay admission?
I just want to know how Toby knew about Home Depot.
Did his valve covers say "Briggs & Stratten" on them?

TOBTEK
12-15-2003, 08:46 PM
Originally posted by Havasu Hangin'
I was told that it was a "JUST GET IT DONE" The motor was missing various cooling/plumbing pieces and THE CUSTOMER supplied the pieces from the depot(why would you not run marine hardware on a 100+ thousand dollar boat)..........AGAIN....."THREE SIDES TO EVERY STORY"

TOBTEK
12-15-2003, 08:50 PM
Originally posted by Hustler
If I sit here and watch do i have to pay admission?:rolleyes: :D
I AGREE 100% , IF I felt SOMEONE DID ME WRONG......HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM maybe id call him and work it out in private. Maybe thats just me.....dont know:confused:

BoatFloating
12-15-2003, 09:00 PM
I hear Lowes is looking to buy out Teague.:wink:

WetWillie
12-15-2003, 09:18 PM
This is getting good? I was actually considering Tony at WCRM for some future work. TOBTEK how did the work turn out that he did for you?
WW:rolleyes:

DBM
12-15-2003, 09:55 PM
A bro, if it doesn't concern you, then why you stickin your ****in nose where it don't belong. You started talkin shit so I joined in.
It dosen't really matter what you think or heard but... your boys a lyin pc o shit.
No matter what I brought that guy, used, new, borrowed, AN lines or Larry and Joes. He still could'nt get my boat rigged.
As far as a one man show goes, That being the case, he should't make promises he can't keep over and over again about three and a half months of em and scewin people over all the while.
There was a boat in his shop getting rigged when I first started talkin to him and the fukin thing was still there when I finally picked mine up, and he could'nt figure out why the guy was upset.... go figure.
The B-Max in question had 10-12 hrs on it .... if you don't like a peticular MFG that's ok but, it should have no bearing on weather you install it correctly or at least make a ****in phone call to ask how.
He's working on a customers boats for money, an exchange of services for cash to be performed professionally and in a timely manner. Reasonable progress in a reasonable amount of time, not in your own ****in sweet time and then leave a bunch of loose ends. Not to mention the gouged powder coat on my header or the vinyl beading on my engine hatch doctored up with white out.... or how about when I brought my boat home my wife asked ... hey didn't we have a white steering wheel not black? I said, ya know, its been so ****ing long I don't remember.
We looked at pictures and wata ya know, he wasn't even going to tell me. When I called he explained that he had lit it on fire
accidentally. He did get me a new one god bless him. I could name five other things that either had to be corrected and or done that was included in his rigging.
He'd say one thing to my face and do another, like it or not, Like em or not. Bro he did not take care of business with me. He knows it, now he's feeling it.
I got over a hundred and twenty grand tied up in that boat.. that's alota money for someone to be ****in around with, people get there ass ****in beat for alot less.
As far a DCB goe's I simply said you would expect your seats to be in the boat when you pick it up " poking fun with you" I have no problems with Dave or anyone else at DCB for that matter.
Carlos is a great guy and took care with everything I asked. Dave cut me a good deal on this boat and deliverd it as agreed with a few exceptions of wich we agreed will be worked out and he also agreed to hold off a few grand until they are corrected.
So, I am talking in the first hand, you are talking in the third hand and out the side of your ****ing neck. Tony is a lying pc and trying to cover his ass.
It seems there are other people on this board and in the industry that hold the same opinion of your ****in buddy. Like it or not.
Gotta admit, Im usually just havin some fun, but Im a little pissed
With your stupid and mindless comment's.

DBM
12-15-2003, 10:35 PM
Listen, every line on that boat is either braided with AN fittings or Marine OEM. Everything powdercoated and or painted with and exceptionally tough and hardened paint to match.
Lets see whos full o shit, go to the image center and punch in DBM look at the motor picks and please find all the home depot plumming for me.

Starloans
12-15-2003, 10:36 PM
SIMMA DOWN NOW!
I don't understand. Really. I thought when you bought a DCB part of the deal was the cool, second to none, rigging. I didn't know there was, like, other riggers that rigged DCBs. :confused:
If it gets rigged somewhere else doesn't that kinda make it NOT a DCB? :confused: I couldn't imagine someone else rigging my boat. I would think there would be some SPECIAL places you could take your boat to have tweaked, stereos & stuff but not the seats, drive, major stuff & such. Kinda defeats the purpose of a DCB. :rolleyes:
I got my boat about a month late. Dave's dad died. No prob. Delivered perfect. I never water tested the boat myself. Picked it up, took it straight to Havasu and launched without so much as a battery check. Didn't think twice about it. Pure confidence. Nada glitch.
I don't get it. :confused: If you have a "DCB" rigged somewhere else, would it still be worth the same when you sell it? :rolleyes:

LevoeDCB22
12-16-2003, 01:56 AM
Hmm... good question, somehow I doubt the fact that it was rigged somewhere else would make it into the sales ad, probably why daves gonna be a little leery of letting a blank 29 out, doesnt want a couple "briggs n strattons" strapped in the back

Havasu Cig
12-16-2003, 07:29 AM
Who do you think rigged the boats at DCB when Tony was there??? I guess you want us to believe that over night Tony forgot how to rig boats. Dave does not have anything to do with the rigging at DCB, it's the guys in the back.:rolleyes:
I have had my problems with DCB and will not buy another boat from them because of it, but I don't come on here and tell everybody not to buy one.
Havasu Hangin' definitely has an agenda. I don't know if Tony has done something to piss you off, or you just love Dave so much you can't say anything good about another company.
For any people that doubt Tony's abilities go to his shop and check out some of the boats he is working on. The work speaks for it self.
Tony has done work for me in the past and it has all been top quality stuff. I would not let him touch our Cig (which is worth more than a hundred grand) if it was not.
It is easy for someone to sit behind a keyboard and talk shit. I think a face to face between people who have problems on here would solve a lot of them. Again just my.02

Havasu Hangin'
12-16-2003, 08:08 AM
Originally posted by Havasu Cig
Havasu Hangin' definitely has an agenda. I don't know if Tony has done something to piss you off, or you just love Dave so much you can't say anything good about another company.
I don't have an agenda. If you read what I posted, I am just not suprised. Also, I really don't even know Dave.
Since you asked (you didn't), here's my take on WCRM:
1. I like Tony. He a great guy.
2. When he was at DCB, I thought he did good work. That's why I took my boat to him (that, and I was trying to help a guy out who was trying to get started in the business).
3. Just because you are great at rigging a boat, it does not automatically qualify you as a good businessman. Customer service is an important part of running a business...I will leave it at that.
As for the quality of Tony's work...I really don't know. When I picked up my boat, and he hadn't touched it. It was dirty, come to think of it.
So I guess my agenda is the same as you guys. Just like your experiences with your DCB, your new trailer, DSM, CIG mold work, swim platform, Merc issues....I am merely sharing my experience.
I just had a different experience than you with WCRM, so I guess we'll have to agree to disagree.

mbrown2
12-16-2003, 08:24 AM
Can someone get me a beer.....I know "its 5-O Clock somewhere"

Starloans
12-16-2003, 08:36 AM
I don't know who Tony is or WCRM. :confused: I imagine if Tony worked at DCB he probably has some good experience and would be worth a look. But I don't know about pulling my boat all over town having the boat piece meal built. Will any boat dealer stand behind a warranty when you do that?
I agree with HH. Rigging is one thing and running a biz is quite different. I know that first hand. I don't know where WCRM is located but I suppose if the shop was close to my house I would check them out for repairs or something. I live in San Diego county so that makes any repair shop decisions easy for my boat. I just take it to Dave's.
I go over to Boatland in Escondido, which is listed on the Merc website as a Platinum Merc dealer and you say anything with HP in front of it and they tell you they won't touch it. I don't even like to buy my oil there. I guess I should have bought a Four Winns with a 6 cylinder! :D

Starloans
12-16-2003, 08:45 AM
Hey Cig,
You wanna go to Catalina weekend after X-mas? Faster Daddy says he will be in town also. Launch from Oside.
If we can get 3 - 4 boats that would be cool.
BTW, let me know if you want me to make a spare parts run before we go. I have a Home Depot just around the corner from my house. :D :D :D

Havasu Cig
12-16-2003, 08:57 AM
HH,
Tony is working his ass off trying to get his business going. He works very long days, but for the most part he is a one man show right now. All the work I have seen him put out of WCRM has been the same quality as the stuff that he did at DCB.
All the guys (Riggers, Carlos, Joe ect...) at DCB were very good to me when I was buying boats from them, but Tony is the one who kept me sane when I was having issues with the boats. He made sure I was taken care off when I felt like sinking the first Mach I had.
You say that you don't know dave. Well I can tell you stories about things not being done when I Picked up my boat. Things not being included on the boat that were agreed to in the original price, due bills awaiting me at the time of pick up ect...
The way you spam DCB on here on OffshoreOnly I thought you guys were friends. And by the way the guys on OSO could care less about DCB. Unless a boat has proven itself on the race course it gets very little respect in that circle. Eliminator, Lavey ect...gets respect because of what they have proven, not DCB.
I still think DCB builds a nice boat, but they need to race one if they want respect among the people on OSO, and the racers that are on that board. I don't think dave really cares, but that is just my opinion.
Dave builds a very nice boat, and I am sure my experience is not the same as everybody's. I still would not put them on par with Skater, MTI ect..., but they build a nice West Coast boat.
Next time you see me at the lake come talk to me and I will tell you some facts about Tony and DCB. Don't believe everything you read in ***boat.:rolleyes:

Havasu Cig
12-16-2003, 09:02 AM
StarLoans,
I think we will be in Havasu that weekend. we have renters coming in on January 1st and we have to get the house ready. If not It sounds like fun.
I just got the boat back from Teague this past weekend, now I am just waiting for my props that I sent out to be tuned up.
BTW: I have to give Teague props for there repair work. they finished the boat quickly, the new strainer they installed look awesome. They did a very nice job rigging the pressure relief valves. They washed the boat, and even put tire dressing on the trailer tires. I was very impressed.:cool:

TOBTEK
12-16-2003, 09:05 AM
Originally posted by DBM
Listen, every line on that boat is either braided with AN fittings or Marine OEM. Everything powdercoated and or painted with and exceptionally tough and hardened paint to match.
Lets see whos full o shit, go to the image center and punch in DBM look at the motor picks and please find all the home depot plumming for me.
OK, Mr DBM/DMB.......like I've said from the very beginning "THERE ARE THREE SIDES TO EVERY STORY!" Whatever happend between WCRM, DCB and yourself should be taken up directly with the effected parties NOT on a open forum.
NOW......me sticking my neck into someone's elses business thing. You are incorrect about it effecting me and others. By the manner in which you conducted your business with DCB, He(dave) will not sell another blank hull to be rigged else where. ( Yeah, yeah, yeah.......I can hear it now, He didnt do this, he didn't do that.......BLAH, BLAH, BLAH) Just one question Mr DMB/DBM, now that your boat is completed, DCB DELIVERD your interior to WCRM or whatever location you specified......right?? SO WHY HAVEN'T YOU PAID YOUR BALANCE OFF YET?.......Why are you stiffing people for THOUSANDS of dollars. I believe a man is only as good as his word, You Mr DBM/DMB are awfully negitive forwards many business and people alike. AGAIN as above mentioned there is a common denominator here........YOU!
MAYBE You should have a NewYears resolution........BE NICE, & stop baggin on everybody.
BTW: When you told Tony you were bringing a complete motor package, IS it normal for a complete motor package to show up missing oil lines, blower, oil cooler assy, exhaust system, ect? Just asking.......hmmmmmm I wonder why it took so long to get rigged. And after it was completed didn't you call Tony from the Lake and tell him how bitchen everything was and worked???? Funny how everything sucks now!
BBTW: THANKS FOR HI-JACKING MY SPAM THREAD....BITCH:D

Jrocket
12-16-2003, 09:25 AM
I will say that Dave does not know who HH is.I brought his name up in a conversation and Dave had no idea of who I was talking about.:)
Glad Im not in this 3 legged story!

Havasu Cig
12-16-2003, 09:32 AM
I think HH is friends with Carlos and That is the connection with DCB.
BTW: Who rigged Carlos' dad's DCB. I think it was at WCRM. I wonder if he is pissed at Tony as well. :rolleyes:

boxscore
12-16-2003, 09:33 AM
LMFAO.... just what I was thinking after reading the last 20 posts or so. Classic.

TOBTEK
12-16-2003, 09:34 AM
[

Starloans
12-16-2003, 09:43 AM
You guys stop bitchin! :argue:
Hey, we could be livin in Chicago with our engine blocks frozen solid. Stop arguing and lets go boating. How do you winterize a boat anyway? :confused:
Tob, you sell your boat...spammer. And, oh yeah...sell your golf cart too.....spammer. :D Nice cart.
DBM, I checked you boat and motor out in the pics. Nice rig.
Everyone got a seat, engine, drive, etc. OK good. Sometimes you make a mistake buying something. Sometimes you make a mistake selling something. BFD!
Personally, I can't wait until the next time I can bury the stick on my pig! I'll even go to Catalina with Cig and he can tell me how bad my rig is. I don't give a shit! :D Lets go. Bring beer.
Tob, at least we kept your stinking thread near the top the past couple of days. :yuk: :D

Havasu Cig
12-16-2003, 09:52 AM
I think your boat is very nice. I actually drove by you when you were leaving O'side harbor before I talked to faster Daddy.
I think DCB's are awesome boats. Just had a bad experience.;)

Havasu Hangin'
12-16-2003, 10:08 AM
I think HH is friends with Carlos and That is the connection with DCB.
You guys are too funny.
I don't "SPAM DCB". When I go to Havasu, I usually shoot video and take pics. I happen to share those here and a few other places (like OSO). It doesn't matter what kind of boat...it just so happens that my friends have DCBs (Carlos, Scotty, Joey, and Jim). Believe me...you don't want my boat in pics.
I think I posted a couple pics of your boat...so I guess I've "SPAMMED" Cigs, too.
As for your experience with DCB, I'll take that into consideration when I'm boat shopping...because I respect your opinion.
If Carlos' dad is happy with WCRM...then more power to him. He must have found a way to get him motivated that I couldn't.

Starloans
12-16-2003, 10:41 AM
Thanks for the kind words Cig. :cool:
Do you have any pics of you boat? I don't think I've seen it.

MissHavasuCig
12-16-2003, 11:02 AM
Originally posted by Starloans
Thanks for the kind words Cig. :cool:
Do you have any pics of you boat? I don't think I've seen it.
He had to run down to San Diego for a bit, but here's our boat... you probably will recognize it ~ it's not too hard to miss the big pig :D
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid91/pd7f393b4cf1812e290698c7ec46a66c3/fa628617.jpg
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid93/pb405b62292a8bd0032dc9cfff8524465/fa4839d0.jpg

BoatFloating
12-16-2003, 11:32 AM
You guys are too funny.
I don't "SPAM DCB". When I go to Havasu, I usually shoot video and take pics. I happen to share those here and a few other places (like OSO). It doesn't matter what kind of boat...it just so happens that my friends have DCBs (Carlos, Scotty, Joey, and Jim). Believe me...you don't want my boat in pics.
I think I posted a couple pics of your boat...so I guess I've "SPAMMED" Cigs, too.
As for your experience with DCB, I'll take that into consideration when I'm boat shopping...because I respect your opinion.
If Carlos' dad is happy with WCRM...then more power to him. He must have found a way to get him motivated that I couldn't.
So all your friends own DCB's, I see how it is. You DCB homer, you own stock in them or something. I thought you only spamed R/C boats.;) :D

Starloans
12-16-2003, 11:39 AM
Oh, that old jalopy? J/K :D
Nice ride.
You got a potty on that thing? My GF sometimes has to GO on the way to Catalina. She can't make it all the way especially when lots of beverages are on board. My little dingy doesen't have a potty. :D I would like to check that thing out. You probably posted before but how many feet and what engines?
:cool:

MissHavasuCig
12-16-2003, 11:54 AM
It's a 38' Top Gun with twin 500efi's and XRs. It does have a potty... but during river season we took it out since we weren't using it. I think it needs to go back in the boat before the next ocean trip though... us girls got stuck using plastic water bottles last time because we had to go so bad and weren't about to hang off the back end! :eek:
Hopefully we can go out with you guys next trip! Maybe if X-mas weekend doesn't work we can try for New Years weekend? :cool:

Starloans
12-16-2003, 12:16 PM
I would recommend putting the potty back in! :D
You know you are comfortable with your GF when you see her hang over the side and take a whiz in the middle of the ocean. :D LOL. When ya gotta go, ya gotta!
BUT I DON'T WATCH! :D :D :D
LOL!
Now I have this visual. Without getting into trouble, exactly how does a girl use a plastic bottle to potty in? That has sparked my curiosity! Is it messy? :D Is that question an indication of my mentality? LOL!

mbrown2
12-16-2003, 12:19 PM
4 pages of threads?...and nobody has bought Toby's boat yet:D

Starloans
12-16-2003, 12:28 PM
There is a boat for sale????:confused:

Reaper1
12-16-2003, 12:28 PM
Starloans - When I read that post I was wondering the same thing.:D
Oh yeah, back to the DCB for sale.

MissHavasuCig
12-16-2003, 12:29 PM
I have no problem hanging off the back end .... but after seeing a Shark a few feet off our starboard side on the way to Catalina (Chris thought it was maybe a Mako?) I was happier holding *it* as long as I could. :eek: We cut the top off a water bottle and relieved ourselves!!! But it was a damn good thing that we didn't have "any more left in us" because we both filled that bottle to the brim! I put an old towel under myself in case of an "accident"... LOL
The guys just aimed off the back end... they didn't care if the shark went after their prized posessions... :p
You're definitely right... the potty going back!!! ;)

DBM
12-16-2003, 12:41 PM
OK, Mr DBM/DMB.......like I've said from the very beginning "THERE ARE THREE SIDES TO EVERY STORY!" Whatever happend between WCRM, DCB and yourself should be taken up directly with the effected parties NOT on a open forum.
NOW......me sticking my neck into someone's elses business thing. You are incorrect about it effecting me and others.
I can't even make sense out of this statment.
By the manner in which you conducted your business with DCB, He(dave) will not sell another blank hull to be rigged else where.
If you truly believe I am soley responsible for his decision....I have some land with a future ocean view for ya.
( Yeah, yeah, yeah.......I can hear it now, He didnt do this, he didn't do that.......BLAH, BLAH, BLAH) Just one question Mr DMB/DBM, now that your boat is completed, DCB DELIVERD your interior to WCRM or whatever location you specified......right?? SO WHY HAVEN'T YOU PAID YOUR BALANCE OFF YET?.......Why are you stiffing people for THOUSANDS of dollars. I believe a man is only as good as his word, You Mr DBM/DMB are awfully negitive forwards many business and people alike. AGAIN as above mentioned there is a common denominator here........YOU!
MAYBE You should have a NewYears resolution........BE NICE, & stop baggin on everybody.
There is another common denomitor here, you and your frienship with Tony,... friendship and the favorable regard of someone is one thing,.... business is another. You need to separate the two.
When you say many business... you mean what? WCRM? Common denominator? Is this your feeble attempt to lable me, in order to discredit my experice with them?
BTW: When you told Tony you were bringing a complete motor package, IS it normal for a complete motor package to show up missing oil lines, blower, oil cooler assy, exhaust system, ect? Just asking.......hmmmmmm I wonder why it took so long to get rigged. And after it was completed didn't you call Tony from the Lake and tell him how bitchen everything was and worked???? Funny how everything sucks now!
Would you like me to answer this hand in hand ( I documented everything) are we to continue? I thought you disapproved of airing in an open forum?
Quit acting like a **** and you will have it back.
Sorry this thread went side ways on ya. You could have said no thanks not interested..... but you didn't, did you.
You smarted off and not ya got shit on your shoes. You keep telling me not air in a public forum, but then continue to drag it on with your own mindless third hand nose sticken side o your neck hypocrisy ladened bullshit.
So now Mr Tobek, are we to continue or are we to stop. Its ok for you. But not for me, when I do it its negative, when you do it... its somehow different.
As far as DCB Dave and I go, I have my reasons and there are still some things that need to be addresed on my end and DCBs.
Just for the record have no Intention of ****ing him and or anyone out of anything. And if you continue to repeat this, I will concider it lible and you will here from my attorney. Your getting overly aggresive with half truth's and hearsay and insulting my person in a unacceptable manner... If you would like to match wits or continue to look like an ass defending your friend fine.
But your bitter and biased interpitation of what transpired between Dave and I is legaly none of your business.

BoatFloating
12-16-2003, 12:42 PM
Originally posted by mbrown2
I need this kind of anger on my spam thread so I can sell my boat. Maybe I should say something bad about DCB or Team Checkers to get people fired up;)

Starloans
12-16-2003, 12:45 PM
Ah, there's no sharks out there. That was probably a dolphin! :D
Make sure you girls are careful with those jagged edges! :D

Starloans
12-16-2003, 12:49 PM
Oh well.
Its all fun and games until someone says ATTORNEY.
:cry:

mbrown2
12-16-2003, 12:58 PM
Originally posted by BoatFloating
I need this kind of anger on my spam thread so I can sell my boat. Maybe I should say something bad about DCB or Team Checkers to get people fired up;)
Just bash DCB, Eliminator, Dennis at Carrera, scuff some knees of some folks with an RC Boat, bash the shit out of Trident's design, and just say Drinking and Boating don't mix, and you should have it sold in a couple of weeks...:D

Havasu Hangin'
12-16-2003, 01:30 PM
Originally posted by BoatFloating
I need this kind of anger on my spam thread so I can sell my boat. Maybe I should say something bad about DCB or Team Checkers to get people fired up...
Team Oompa Loompa is getting fired up, eh? Where do you get your R/C boat rigged?
BTW...Mr Havasu Cig...did Tony tell you who sent me to him?
A hint- I still give him grief to this day.
That's right...it was your buddies at DCB. So I guess they have "an agenda" there, too (send everyone to WCRM, so you can see that everyone else isn't so bad compared to them).

HavasuDreamin'
12-16-2003, 01:39 PM
Originally posted by DBM
And if you continue to repeat this, I will concider it lible and you will here from my attorney.
#1 - An attorney would laugh you right out of his/her office.
#2 - Even if an attorney would listen to you, it would cost you more money and grief than its worth.
#3 - Threatening legal action on a forum is taking it a little over the top. In the immortal words of Sgt. Hulka, "lighten up Francis."
Flame away, I don't care! :p

DBM
12-16-2003, 02:24 PM
Originally posted by HavasuDreamin'
#1 - An attorney would laugh you right out of his/her office.
#2 - Even if an attorney would listen to you, it would cost you more money and grief than its worth.
#3 - Threatening legal action on a forum is taking it a little over the top. In the immortal words of Sgt. Hulka, "lighten up Francis."
#1- I have two different attorneys on retainer.
#2- I am very familiar with Attorney and court costs, not to mention letters that cost $275.00 to $450.00 to generate and the cost of the stamp mail them.
#3 My Attorney did not find this very funny.
Over the top, That's an opinion.
I don't have anything against you Bro, I'm just done in this area of the thread and the negative accusatory tone and verbadge
concerning DCB and I.
#Flame away, I don't care! :p

TOBTEK
12-16-2003, 02:30 PM
I THINK I'LL KEEP IT NOW.....to much drama with 26 foot DCB owners:D hehehehe

Starloans
12-16-2003, 02:41 PM
You gotta be shittin me!
You gave this crap to an attorney? Man, you must be running outta things to do. If you let this mickey mouse shit bother you you don't need an attorney, you need help! If you in fact do have "2 different attorneys on retainer" that is a pretty good indication you have more probs than a boat. Good luck to ya.

TOBTEK
12-16-2003, 02:46 PM
Originally posted by DBM
And if you continue to repeat this, I will concider it lible and you will here from my attorney.
give me a break!
does dbm/dbm need a hug?????
dude........grow up & lighten up, you were airing your dirty laundry/ slamming good people in the process. NOW, if you really think you need to call your ESQ...please fill free to do so!

mbrown2
12-16-2003, 03:06 PM
I THINK I'LL KEEP IT NOW.....to much drama with 26 foot DCB owners:D hehehehe
Yep (in my best grady voice)...gots to wear me a big slicker so the shit rolls off my back...:D

DBM
12-16-2003, 03:13 PM
Originally posted by Starloans
You gotta be shittin me!
You gave this crap to an attorney? Man, you must be running outta things to do. If you let this mickey mouse shit bother you you don't need an attorney, you need help! If you in fact do have "2 different attorneys on retainer" that is a pretty good indication you have more probs than a boat. Good luck to ya.
That type of slander doe's bother me, now what did i do to you.
I have to much shit to do and yes I have much bigger problems than a boat.

Starloans
12-16-2003, 03:18 PM
Good luck to ya man. No worries.

DBM
12-16-2003, 03:20 PM
Originally posted by DBM
give me a break!
does dbm/dbm need a hug?????
Yes, are you offering up one?
dude........grow up & lighten up, you were airing your dirty laundry/ slamming good people in the process. NOW, if you really think you need to call your ESQ...please fill free to do so!
The same goes for you Little buddy.

PlayTime
12-16-2003, 03:21 PM
Geez, and I missed all this............. I'll come back and start from the begining.
Spam is not what it use to be. :D
Do I need an attorney to participate in this thread too?
I like Tobtek's ride just my .02 cents, I would buy it if I didn't already have a boat.

Havasu Hangin'
12-16-2003, 03:25 PM
Originally posted by PlayTime
I like Tobtek's ride just my .02 cents, I would buy it if I didn't already have a boat.
Who's Tobek?

Boatmaster
12-16-2003, 03:26 PM
Ditto Francis!!!:D

PlayTime
12-16-2003, 03:34 PM
Who's Tobek?
I don't know, I know a tobtek, did you miss-read, I think I'll have to bring my attorney in on this one for harasement :D :D
Just messing with HH

TOBTEK
12-16-2003, 03:42 PM
Originally posted by PlayTime
I don't know, I know a tobtek, did you miss-read, I think I'll have to bring my attorney in on this one for harasement :D :D
Just messing with HH
LOL......:D
can you say.....way outa hand!

Havasu Cig
12-16-2003, 03:49 PM
Team Oompa Loompa is getting fired up, eh? Where do you get your R/C boat rigged?
BTW...Mr Havasu Cig...did Tony tell you who sent me to him?
A hint- I still give him grief to this day.
That's right...it was your buddies at DCB. So I guess they have "an agenda" there, too (send everyone to WCRM, so you can see that everyone else isn't so bad compared to them).
Well if it was Carlos, he felt good enough about Tony to send his Dad there. I never said the guys at DCB were bad, I just had problems with one person there, and you know who that is.
As far as spamming, I am not talking about posting pictures. But when you go on OSO and put a post about "The Worlds Fastest Bowrider", In reference to the F-29 I think that might be spamming a bit. Some others have taken shit on here for doing the same type of thing.
I could care less about your love for DCB's, but they aint the only, or the best game in town IMO.
Hope you are having a good day.:cool:

CMABadseed
12-16-2003, 04:05 PM
ya know......i worked with tony this summer at WCRM. i saw and worked a little on the HAYRIDE. Tony busts his ass.....i specifically remember him going to work on that HAYRIDE a few days after it was picked up. drove way outta his way to fix what "the owner" thought wasn't right.
if ya wanna talk shit about it takes soo long to get the boat back thats cool cuz it takes a long time with one guy doing the kind of work he does. but dont talk shit about the guy himself or his ability....several "overnighters" without seeing his wife and young kids. giving up almost all of his personal life and every ounce of his energy to get that HAYRIDE done. then "the owner" doesn't come pick it up. then when "the owner" does finally get it out to the lake he talks all kinds of bullshit.
i hope "the owner" forgets the plugs and that HAYRIDE sinks to the bottom of the ****in lake!

mbrown2
12-16-2003, 04:16 PM
Who's Tobek?
He is the guy who copied Charlie's gel.....j/k
M(knows Toby came up with it first)brown2....
:D :D

Havasu Cig
12-16-2003, 04:17 PM
What's up bro...Hope everything is going good for you.

Havasu Hangin'
12-16-2003, 04:21 PM
...But when you go on OSO and put a post about "The Worlds Fastest Bowrider"...
That was the title of the article in Powerboat...I'm not smart enough to make anything like that up.
I could care less about your love for DCB's, but they aint the only, or the best game in town...
I don't love DCBs...I just hate my boat- there's a difference.
Who's Tobtek?

Havasu Cig
12-16-2003, 04:50 PM
Alright HH, I think we both know where each other is coming from.
BTW: I don't think you should hate your boat. It does not need to be the biggest fastest boat out there to be cool. There are alot of small boats I would not mind owning.:cool:

TOBTEK
12-16-2003, 04:52 PM
He is the guy who copied Charlie's gel.....j/k
M(knows Toby came up with it first)brown2....
:D :D
FINALLY...SOMEONE FOUND THE REAL SEASON I WANT TO SELL THE 22:D

Boatmaster
12-16-2003, 05:09 PM
I'm confused is the boat in question the HomeDepo ride or the HAYRIDE. All kidding aside and coming from another marine service\rigging shop owner, the old saying of you can please most of the people all of the time but never all of the people all of the time comes to mind! Someone put this post to bed and buy Tob's boat already!

Havasu Hangin'
12-16-2003, 05:09 PM
It does not need to be the biggest fastest boat out there to be cool....
Man...I can see it now. The ole HH Tugboat in Powerboat...right next to the Callen rig.
The ole Tugboat is probably dreaming it every night...

Havasu Cig
12-16-2003, 05:19 PM
The callen rig is in a lot of peoples dreams:D

Havasu Hangin'
12-16-2003, 07:20 PM
The callen rig is in a lot of peoples dreams..
Without dreams you got nightmares.
BTW...who was the jackass who "SPAMMED" you guys (the TV stars) by starting a thread about the DSM Poker Run?
Wait...that jackass was me.

Charley
12-16-2003, 09:47 PM
Hi:D

LAVEYSABRE575
12-16-2003, 10:36 PM
hi tob weres my cart pics...Threads like this make my work day shorter ....ATTORNEY that was beautifull...derek

Havasu Hangin'
12-17-2003, 04:39 AM
Originally posted by Boatmaster
...and coming from another marine service\rigging shop owner, the old saying of you can please most of the people all of the time but never all of the people all of the time comes to mind!
Yeah...tell me about it. When I lived in Pleasanton...I took my boat to you guys.
No comment.

XTRM22
12-17-2003, 07:39 AM
DAMN! I spend a couple days doing my job, finish up a few houses, and miss three pages of drama? For the record, Tony did the majority of the rigging on my DCB 6 years ago and it still looks good and holds togather. Regardless of "issues" both Tob and DBM have Bad ass boats! For me, my next boat will be another DCB just to happy with the current one to F-up a good thing. Now ever body settle down, remember Santa Claus is watching and I don't wanna get short changed because a bunch of my boating brethern pissed him off!
CHuck:p :D :p

TOBTEK
12-17-2003, 08:06 AM
Originally posted by LAVEYSABRE575
hi tob weres my cart pics...Threads like this make my work day shorter ....ATTORNEY that was beautifull...derek
was thinking about you and your cart this morning......damn yamaha limo's are crazy money to even start with! The best deal I've recieved is $4000.00
:rolleyes:(but that was with all brandnew plastics) and thats before we trick it out....ID LOVE to do it for you, but at this point im embarrased to even quote a price! Your gonna think im on crack. call me today at the office....I'll be here ALL DAY till 2:00;)
BTW: I'll send you some pic' of the MN viking cart im almost done with.....its pretty darn trick! The syspension is sooooo sweet!
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/1352000YamahaLimo2seats.jpg
this cart plus these wheels below
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/13523inchcarttire.jpg
add the two above plus some paint and you get....below..shaaawing
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/135limpcart.jpg

MissHavasuCig
12-17-2003, 09:34 AM
Originally posted by XTRM22
For the record, Tony did the majority of the rigging on my DCB 6 years ago and it still looks good and holds togather.
For me, my next boat will be another DCB just to happy with the current one to F-up a good thing.
OK Chuckie... So, shouldn't that mean that your next boat should be built by Tony???? :p Damn.... should have stayed busy at work for another day, huh? ;)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
TOBTEK ~ What an amazing turnaround on that cart! Can hardly believe it's the "same" unit since they look so plain in white!!! Good Job! :D

TOBTEK
12-17-2003, 10:37 AM
miss Cig.....wish I could take credit for that job....but I cant. Just showinf Derek what he could have. Big difference from stock to complete isn't it......

XTRM22
12-17-2003, 11:21 AM
Originally posted by MissHavasuCig
OK Chuckie... So, shouldn't that mean that your next boat should be built by Tony???? :p Damn.... should have stayed busy at work for another day, huh? ;)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Well actually, Tucker (JT) was shop foreman when my Extreme got built. So if Tony and JT were doing boats I'd probably go that route, but since I can't even afford to pay attention right now it's all academic. ;)
Chuck

Havasu Cig
12-17-2003, 01:05 PM
Tony is still friends with JT. Last I heard JT was doing home audio stuff. JT was a big help to me when he was at DCB.:cool:

Sandbar Junkies
12-17-2003, 04:49 PM
Hey Toby could you please SPAM my boat I need 6pages of advertising.:D I thought my kids sports had alot of Drama, you guys make physco sport parents look like Preachers. :confused: Anyway hurry up and sell your boat so you can come buy mine. We may be able to work a deal with a golf cart because I am going to need one soon.
Oh yeah who did the rigging on the Golf cart, TCC or WCC because my friends cart had alot of Home Depot fittings on his cart and it took forever because he bought the cart from TCC and WCC rigged it was supposed to be a complete motor package and it did not come with battery cable or batterys and he did not want to pay, so he called one of his 5 Lawyers that he had on retainer, and it cost him 37cents for a stamp, and someone was talking out of his neck, then he called from the Dunes and said how much he loved the cart.:D :D

TOBTEK
12-17-2003, 05:01 PM
Originally posted by Sandbar Junkies
Hey Toby could you please SPAM my boat I need 6pages of advertising.:D I thought my kids sports had alot of Drama, you guys make physco sport parents look like Preachers. :confused: Anyway hurry up and sell your boat so you can come buy mine. We may be able to work a deal with a golf cart because I am going to need one soon.
Oh yeah who did the rigging on the Golf cart, TCC or WCC because my friends cart had alot of Home Depot fittings on his cart and it took forever because he bought the cart from TCC and WCC rigged it was supposed to be a complete motor package and it did not come with battery cable or batterys and he did not want to pay, so he called one of his 5 Lawyers that he had on retainer, and it cost him 37cents for a stamp, and someone was talking out of his neck, then he called from the Dunes and said how much he loved the cart.:D :D
HEY,HEY,HEY.......THIS IS JUST STARTING TO CLAM DOWN.....DONT STIR IT UP AGAIN:) But the Cart rigging was done by "TCD"...thats TOBTEK CUSTOM DESIGNS:D ....AND yes you are correct some things were aquired from HOMEDEPOT...like all the ZIP TIES, electricial tape, bulk wire, and electricial fittings...BUT nothing else I swear! I bought the rattle can's of paint at lowes:D
PS: hows the new business coming along? Any nibbles on the 26?

Sandbar Junkies
12-17-2003, 05:12 PM
HEY,HEY,HEY.......THIS IS JUST STARTING TO CLAM DOWN.....DONT STIR IT UP AGAIN:) But the Cart rigging was done by "TCD"...thats TOBTEK CUSTOM DESIGNS:D ....AND yes you are correct some things were aquired from HOMEDEPOT...like all the ZIP TIES, electricial tape, bulk wire, and electricial fittings...BUT nothing else I swear! I bought the rattle can's of paint at lowes:D
PS: hows the new business coming along? Any nibbles on the 26?
I have'nt really tried to hard to sell it the way I figure its not going to sell until it gets warm, I may even keep it I'm not sure. If someone brings me cash I will let it go but not really trying to hard yet.

XTRM22
12-17-2003, 08:46 PM
Originally posted by Sandbar Junkies
Hey Toby could you please SPAM my boat I need 6pages of advertising.:
Now that's funny right there, I don't care who ya are! LOL
Hey Carl it was nice waving to you guys at In & Out two weeks ago:) hope your weeknd was as good as ours!
Chuck

ROZ
12-18-2003, 02:21 PM
Tony is still friends with JT. Last I heard JT was doing home audio stuff. JT was a big help to me when he was at DCB.:cool:
John Tucker is doing home theater and prewires. He buys from me from time to time. He's a standup guy for sure.
His company is Precision Tech Connect. 619-588-0800 is his office if anyone is interested....

TOBTEK
01-02-2004, 02:15 PM
TTT......anyone?

UnionJack
01-02-2004, 02:23 PM
I want one... I just need to wait for a few ot shifts before I get one---