PDA

View Full Version : I'm back..so what did i miss

a catered life
01-04-2006, 07:57 PM
8 days in vegas and 3 bottles of vodka (ciroc) later :220v: what did i miss and who has been talking crap :yuk:

Phat Matt
01-04-2006, 07:59 PM
Good vodka. Made in France out of grapes. :)

***boateditor
01-04-2006, 08:00 PM
You missed David Letterman and Bill O'Reilly going at it.

hoolign
01-04-2006, 08:01 PM
Good vodka. Made in France out of grapes. :)
Grapes you say??? from france??

SummitKarl
01-04-2006, 08:24 PM
You missed David Letterman and Bill O'Reilly going at it.
that was classic last night........Dave just gave him the old SMACKDOWN!!!! :)
I am sure there will be a zinger in tonights monolog :)

JetBoatRich
01-04-2006, 08:27 PM
8 days in vegas and 3 bottles of vodka (ciroc) later :220v: what did i miss and who has been talking crap :yuk:
Nothing, it has been quiet around here :argue:

Phat Matt
01-04-2006, 08:28 PM
Grapes you say??? from france??
Yep.
Distilled from fine French grapes, Cîroc® is vodka of the highest order. At the heart of this unique vodka are carefully selected grapes grown high in the Gaillac region of France. Cîroc is distilled five times to produce exquisitely smooth vodka.
Cîroc is made using fine French grapes. Most other vodkas are produced from common starches such as wheat or potatoes.
The grapes in Cîroc are hand-selected, from bunches left on the vine for an extended period of ripening.
The juice pressed from Cîroc grapes is cold fermented. Never before has cold-fermentation been used in the making of a luxury vodka.
Cîroc is five-times distilled to create a uniquely crisp, clean, smooth taste experience.

SoCal_fun
01-04-2006, 08:51 PM
Just the usual ACL bashing! :crossx:
3 bottles of Ciroc, yum! That stuff is good! :rollside:

My Man's Sportin' Wood
01-04-2006, 09:12 PM
You didn't miss much . . .
same sh!t, different page

a catered life
01-05-2006, 07:57 AM
Just the usual ACL bashing! :crossx:
3 bottles of Ciroc, yum! That stuff is good! :rollside:
yup thats my new fetish....... :p its the first vodka i have tried that doesnt burn after a shot......raff will vote for it.....usually cost a lot more than most but in vegas i found it for abou the same price as most others....what up bro what you doing today lets hook up for lunch or maybe the shooting range call me

NOTALENT
01-05-2006, 07:59 AM
You missed USC blowing the game, No mooring in the channel and alot of other B.S!!! :rollside:

Chase
01-05-2006, 08:01 AM
Can't forget Tom's new "Rod Shop"

hoolign
01-05-2006, 08:02 AM
Yep.
Distilled from fine French grapes, Cîroc® is vodka of the highest order. At the heart of this unique vodka are carefully selected grapes grown high in the Gaillac region of France. Cîroc is distilled five times to produce exquisitely smooth vodka.
Cîroc is made using fine French grapes. Most other vodkas are produced from common starches such as wheat or potatoes.
The grapes in Cîroc are hand-selected, from bunches left on the vine for an extended period of ripening.
The juice pressed from Cîroc grapes is cold fermented. Never before has cold-fermentation been used in the making of a luxury vodka.
Cîroc is five-times distilled to create a uniquely crisp, clean, smooth taste experience.
What does it say on the label about posting after 3 bottles?? recommended or discouraged??

Tom Brown
01-05-2006, 08:03 AM
What does it say on the label about posting after 3 bottles?? recommended or discouraged??
Caution: Restrict posting to bench racers only when consuming quantities greater than one bottle per four hour period.

hoolign
01-05-2006, 08:04 AM
Caution: Restrict posting to bench racers only when consuming quantities greater than one bottle per four hour period.
Is that a Canadian or American "4 hour period??"

a catered life
01-05-2006, 08:05 AM
clearly states "posting is recommended only on sites that start with the letter H"

Tom Brown
01-05-2006, 08:07 AM
Is that a Canadian or American "4 hour period??"
Canadian. The American limit is one bottle per 2 hour period. They water down Ciroc for the US market... just like they water down American beer.

hoolign
01-05-2006, 08:07 AM
clearly states "posting is recommended only on sites that start with the letter H"
Well that's a given :D

a catered life
01-05-2006, 08:12 AM
Canadian. The American limit is one bottle per 2 hour period. They water down Ciroc for the US market... just like they water down American beer.
well thats some pretty good water their using :p

Tom Brown
01-05-2006, 08:18 AM
well thats some pretty good water their using :p
Yes. It's been cold filtered... through a Mexican's intestinal tract.

a catered life
01-05-2006, 09:34 PM
Yes. It's been cold filtered... through a Mexican's intestinal tract.
no not mexican but french wow i'm drinking pepe from a french guys wewe :yuk:

Mrs.Racer277
01-05-2006, 09:35 PM
You missed ME! :rolleyes: Nice to see you back. :)

hoolign
01-05-2006, 09:49 PM
Shockwavebobblehead came out if the closet :supp: