PDA

View Full Version : Brokebat Mountain

Not So Fast
06-12-2006, 12:58 AM
On a more somber note, what the hell happened to the D-Backs :confused: A relief pitcher gets busted for performance enhancing drugs and the wheels really fall off. Lose 7 in a row at HOME and 1st place to the boys in blue, come on guys, that sucks :frown: NSF

prosthogod
06-12-2006, 06:08 AM
My kids were friends with his, they moved to kansas yesterday.

cola
06-12-2006, 06:09 AM
On a more somber note, what the hell happened to the D-Backs :confused: A relief pitcher gets busted for performance enhancing drugs and the wheels really fall off. Lose 7 in a row at HOME and 1st place to the boys in blue, come on guys, that sucks :frown: NSF
We'll take it. I cant belive we are only 1 game up with that 7 game slip. We should be 3 atleast. Thanks we need the help. :)
Late, Mike

Not So Fast
06-12-2006, 06:18 AM
Well Cola, you said the Blue boys would take over a couple of weeks ago I think :idea: After the road trip I thought this team had a chance with the starters doing well and the hitters blistering the ball but now :( How do you collapse like this instantly? Long way to go so we'll see!! NSF

HavasuSelect
06-12-2006, 06:33 AM
We'll take it. I cant belive we are only 1 game up with that 7 game slip. We should be 3 atleast. Thanks we need the help. :)
Late, Mike
No kidding, we should be up by at least 3 games right now. It's still a close division. The closest in baseball. It should be a very exciting race come Sept.