PDA

View Full Version : need help w/ sr-24 HTM

steve@kps
09-12-2002, 12:43 PM
I purchased an sr24 by HTM that had all the gauges, etc. stolen out of the boat. I'm looking for a picture of the dash, so i'll know which gauge goes where. Also, does any know where i can find a used set of Bolster seats?
If you have one of these boats please send pic to keyprop@hotmail.com attn: steve glenn. thanks.
I appreciate any help you guys can offer.
HTM won't help me at all!

Bad Puddy Tat
09-12-2002, 12:49 PM
Steve,
What year is your Sr-24? The dash layout changed a little from year to year. It also depends on which gauge set you ordered. I.E. Boost,block pressure, oil temp etc. Did you try giving Roy a call at HTM? I find it hard to beleive that he wouldn't help you. I work with these guy's alot and they have always been more than helpful. Additionally designer marine in california does all of HTM's interiors you may want to give them a call on your seat issue.

steve@kps
09-12-2002, 01:28 PM
Bad Putty, thanks. Yes, Roy is the one i've been talking too. He and Dorian. Now, they think i'm splashing their boat and won't return my calls. I don't think it had a boost gauge, i'm not sure of the others. It's a 2000 yr. I may be asking too much, but surely someone at HTM will send the diagram of how they had the boat wired.
I appreciate your help.
steve g.

steve@kps
09-12-2002, 02:46 PM
oh, HEY......i'm not bad mouthing anybody. I just want to put my boat back together. I really am looking forward to running my CAT someday..
thanks for any help.
p.s. i plan on putting in a blown 454.

JLaughreySS24
09-12-2002, 03:37 PM
I have a pic of the dash but its out of my first HTM which was a 1998. The picture isnt very close up but it may help. I will email you the pic cause I dont know how to post it on the forum.

Bad Puddy Tat
09-16-2002, 07:36 PM
Steve,
There's quite a bit more to this story than the crap your writing in your posts. We got your number. If you hadn't started slamming people might have been a little more willing to help!!

JLaughreySS24
09-16-2002, 08:33 PM
Hey Steve, whats up with the splashing BS. Im heading up to HTM this week. I guess I will be hearing the real story first hand. If true that really sucks. To bad, both Roy and Dorian are really nice guys and have helped me out a lot.

Hermosa
09-17-2002, 06:21 AM
It doesn't sound like someone who is looking for used bolster seats and a diagram for missing gauge placement is trying to splash a hull. Maybee there is more to this story than what I see here, but it looks like the guy just needs some help getting his boat together. Now if he starts asking for sources for fiberglass and resin, you might want to ask some questions. Steve, good luck getting the boat back together!

steve@kps
09-17-2002, 08:37 AM
OKAY, who am i slamming? I chose the HTM to purchase because of it's reputation. I have been nothin' but polite to everyone. I'm just looking for some parts to put my HTM back together! I'm now a proud owner of a bad $#@ HTM sr-24. That was the HTM people that kept bringing up the splashing deal,even to the insurance company. until then i had never even heard of that term. I'm not a glass man at all. I don't even know how they build boats.
I JUST WANT TO RESTORE MY HTM, how hard is that for people to understand.
I'm actually trying to protect the boat from "splashing"...
If anyone can see what i'm trying to do, then you'll know all i want is to go to the lake with this HTM, and have a beer and look at tits all day. WHAT'S WRONG WITH THAT???

Reaper1
09-17-2002, 08:41 AM
Drink beer and look at tits all day! That's what I'm talking about :D

WetWillie
09-17-2002, 09:25 PM
steve@kps:
OKAY, who am i slamming? I chose the HTM to purchase because of it's reputation. I have been nothin' but polite to everyone. I'm just looking for some parts to put my HTM back together! I'm now a proud owner of a bad $#@ HTM sr-24. That was the HTM people that kept bringing up the splashing deal,even to the insurance company. until then i had never even heard of that term. I'm not a glass man at all. I don't even know how they build boats.
I JUST WANT TO RESTORE MY HTM, how hard is that for people to understand.
I'm actually trying to protect the boat from "splashing"...
If anyone can see what i'm trying to do, then you'll know all i want is to go to the lake with this HTM, and have a beer and look at tits all day. WHAT'S WRONG WITH THAT???Is it me or was that one confussing post??
Who - What - When - Were?
WWWW :D