PDA

View Full Version : Budweiser Boat "lake havasu"

Havasu_Jet_85
06-12-2006, 10:13 AM
We'll im gonna be 21 at the end of july bla bla bla. But does anyone know the phone number or who to contact to rent that big ass barge that you always see up at the sand bar? Thanks for any help Bryce

UncleLarry
06-12-2006, 10:24 AM
Call the London Bridge Resort
ask for Dallas...
he is in charge of them...
928 680 0606

OnlyMoney
06-12-2006, 10:29 AM
ask for Dallas...
928 680 0606
Uncle Larry to the rescue, as always. :p

Havasu_Jet_85
06-12-2006, 11:07 AM
Thank you

Her454
06-12-2006, 11:16 AM
...and Happy Birthday............... :rollside:

NOTALENT
06-12-2006, 11:18 AM
Yup..Dallas...owner of Kokohos is in charge...I didnt know you can rent them though...

OGShocker
06-12-2006, 01:37 PM
ask for Dallas...
928 680 0606
I was going to suggest calling Uncle Larry..:D

MR HARLEY
06-12-2006, 01:55 PM
Uncle Larry is Da Man :cool:

HavasuSelect
06-12-2006, 02:00 PM
I don't think they allow drinking on that boat (as absurd as it sounds). A couple Spring Breaks ago I was tied up next to it and all the chicks on that boat we're coming on mine saying "They're no letting us drink on the boat for insurance purposes". I don't know if they've changed their minds since then. If you don't end up getting that boat pm me. I know of a couple really nice rental places in Havasu.

voodoomedman
06-12-2006, 04:29 PM
What are the available options for boat rentals in Havasu and what are the prices for the day?
Normally I hate rentals because inexperienced people rent them and screw it up for all of us but sometimes people who know what they are doing rent them.
Here's the deal. We co-own our Havasu house with my in-laws. However, we own our boat and nobody takes it out without us. Most of the time my inlaws go we are there or they have friends that have a house there and a boat too or they go on the neighbors boat. There are only a few times a year that they go and can't go on a boat but my mother in law always complains and wants to buy a boat. My father in law kinda wants one cuz he likes new stuff but doesn't want to spend the money. Besides that he drives my boat all the time when I'm in there so knows how to operate a boat fine but those two trying to launch together would equal a divorce. I told them they should just rent and they wouldn't have to launch and make a payment, insurance.... Also they would have to pay for storage because my boat takes up the boat deep bay. They get the master bedroom and I get the garage. :)

dicudmore
06-12-2006, 06:05 PM
What are the available options for boat rentals in Havasu and what are the prices for the day?
Normally I hate rentals because inexperienced people rent them and screw it up for all of us but sometimes people who know what they are doing rent them.
Here's the deal. We co-own our Havasu house with my in-laws. However, we own our boat and nobody takes it out without us. Most of the time my inlaws go we are there or they have friends that have a house there and a boat too or they go on the neighbors boat. There are only a few times a year that they go and can't go on a boat but my mother in law always complains and wants to buy a boat. My father in law kinda wants one cuz he likes new stuff but doesn't want to spend the money. Besides that he drives my boat all the time when I'm in there so knows how to operate a boat fine but those two trying to launch together would equal a divorce. I told them they should just rent and they wouldn't have to launch and make a payment, insurance.... Also they would have to pay for storage because my boat takes up the boat deep bay. They get the master bedroom and I get the garage. :)
there is that rental place right under the bridge...
another one on industrial across from boat brokers
the naked turtle, and lots more after those

voodoomedman
06-12-2006, 06:11 PM
there is that rental place right under the bridge...
another one on industrial across from boat brokers
the naked turtle, and lots more after those
Thanks. Any idea on pricing?

HavasuSelect
06-12-2006, 07:03 PM
Thanks. Any idea on pricing?
For a pontoon boat you're looking at around $300-350 a day. I like using Paradise Boat Rental. They have a particular pontoon with an upper deck and a waterslide. The owners are really nice. They are about 2 mins from Windsor off Countryshire. They launch for you and you can keep the boat overnight if you are camping or have a slip.
http://www.paradiseboatrentals.com/

voodoomedman
06-12-2006, 07:25 PM
For a pontoon boat you're looking at around $300-350 a day. I like using Paradise Boat Rental. They have a particular pontoon with an upper deck and a waterslide. The owners are really nice. They are about 2 mins from Windsor off Countryshire. They launch for you and you can keep the boat overnight if you are camping or have a slip.
http://www.paradiseboatrentals.com/
Thanks.

HavasuSelect
06-12-2006, 08:16 PM
You got it! Good luck.