PDA

View Full Version : Big Boat Get Together April 23/24/25

Doug The Jeweler
04-05-2002, 12:49 PM
FYI
Lake Berryessa,Steele Park.The Big Dogs will be there 36 foot Eliminator 160 mph so I'm told.Lots of Fountains and other fast boats too.I don't have any more details.It is in the middle of the week.

Thunderbutt
04-05-2002, 02:12 PM
Doug, If you go tell all the big boats to go to the middle of the lake by Lake Berryessa Marine and wait for the Navy albatrase sea plane to land, then when he takes off race him off of the water an see who wins. I've done it about five times and alwayes got wet from the water droping off of his plane. Originally posted by Doug The Jeweler:
FYI
Lake Berryessa,Steele Park.The Big Dogs will be there 36 foot Eliminator 160 mph so I'm told.Lots of Fountains and other fast boats too.I don't have any more details.It is in the middle of the week.

Doug The Jeweler
04-05-2002, 10:31 PM
Does that plane still land out there?We have taken the boat and Jet Skis out there and the guys let my boys go aboard.They had a blast

Thunderbutt
04-09-2002, 12:21 PM
Doug, I haven't been there for 5 years, but there were 2- planes ,one real Navy plane from the NAS Alameda, and one private plane from Santa Rosa. I'm not sure they still go there maybe someone else knows. I used to live there and was told by people that were there longer then me that there are at least two planes on the bottom of the lake. Just here say! Originally posted by Doug The Jeweler:
Does that plane still land out there?We have taken the boat and Jet Skis out there and the guys let my boys go aboard.They had a blast

Doug The Jeweler
04-09-2002, 10:05 PM
The one we saw was the Forest Service.They used to practice landing and take offs and filling up the plane with water I guess.

Doug The Jeweler
04-19-2002, 07:19 PM
The list is growing

Doug The Jeweler
04-21-2002, 06:49 AM
Next Tuesday,Wednesday and Thursday by the way