PDA

View Full Version : Does Robin.....

Mardonzi
06-12-2006, 08:47 PM
Yahoo or AOL IM anyone else on here besides my wife????
Needs to try to pick up on women more his own age...

NOTALENT
06-12-2006, 08:49 PM
WTF??? Tell me your kidding...How did he get that info???

HavasuSelect
06-12-2006, 08:51 PM
Incredible.....

bunny 166
06-12-2006, 08:53 PM
Really?? That is wierd.... :hammerhea Maybe even kinda scary... :2purples:

NOTALENT
06-12-2006, 08:54 PM
Who is this guy?? His name seems to be popping up here more and more....I must have missed something....

dicudmore
06-12-2006, 08:54 PM
Really?? That is wierd.... :hammerhea Maybe even kinda scary... :2purples:
hey I email you silly wabbit, is that wierd?? :220v:

HavasuSelect
06-12-2006, 08:58 PM
Who is this guy?? His name seems to be popping up here more and more....I must have missed something....
I just went and searched the name "Robin" It's kinda funny how many threads popped up about him.

bunny 166
06-12-2006, 08:59 PM
hey I email you silly wabbit, is that wierd?? :220v:
Nope, I know you and you're only kinda wierd, but a total stranger?? That is way wierd... :crossx: :crossx:
Just kiddin'.............. :p :p

SnoopJonnyJon
06-12-2006, 09:02 PM
He started a thread saying that he'd been talkin to a girl on the internet and he plans to meet her on wednesday. Supposedly she likes her legs behind her head when she bangs guys off the internet :rolleyes: . So then someone (can't remember who) found a fat chick off of his myspace. It all snowballed from there.

NOTALENT
06-12-2006, 09:04 PM
He started a thread saying that he'd been talkin to a girl on the internet and he plans to meet her on wednesday. Supposedly she likes her legs behind her head when she bangs guys off the internet :rolleyes: . So then someone (can't remember who) found a fat chick off of his myspace. It all snowballed from there.
Haha...wow...alrighty then...haha...he can have my fat chick...she is ready for anything... :p I just browsed some of his threads...must be 11teen.... :D

Biglue
06-12-2006, 09:06 PM
Do a search under Robin Boyer. :)

SnoopJonnyJon
06-12-2006, 09:06 PM
Haha...wow...alrighty then...haha...he can have my fat chick...she is ready for anything... :p I just browsed some of his threads...must be 11teen.... :D
shit brah, i think he is hella fly like 16

Biglue
06-12-2006, 09:07 PM
Haha...wow...alrighty then...haha...he can have my fat chick...
So you admit sealing the deal with the big girl huh?

NOTALENT
06-12-2006, 09:08 PM
shit brah, i think he is hella fly like 16
Rolmfao!!! Haha...seriously...he is hip to his lingo....Who in the fock says Hella??? Must be a candy striped raver... :D

NOTALENT
06-12-2006, 09:09 PM
Nope...NEVER! Death before suffocation! :p

HavasuSelect
06-12-2006, 09:09 PM
I think you caught Brandon in his web of lies!

Biglue
06-12-2006, 09:10 PM
Yeah I dont know about this cat sometimes. :crossx:

NOTALENT
Lies...come on...theres plenty of pics and videos going around to prove otherwise... :crossx:

Tom Brown
Yahoo or AOL IM anyone else on here besides my wife????
Needs to try to pick up on women more his own age...
I just got off the phone with my Grandma and he's been hitting on her too. :mad:

SnoopJonnyJon
06-12-2006, 09:11 PM
Rolmfao!!! Haha...seriously...he is hip to his lingo....Who in the fock says Hella??? Must be a candy striped raver... :D
I've only known one person that said hella. She was a very very stupid late teens, early twenties girl. One of those girls that makes you think "I don't care how pretty you are... just shut the "hella" up!!"

SnoopJonnyJon
06-12-2006, 09:13 PM
I just got off the phone with my Grandma and he's been hitting on her too. :mad:
Is her name Heather? I've heard some of those replacement hips have a pretty wicked range of motion.

Tom Brown
06-12-2006, 09:25 PM
Is her name Heather? I've heard some of those replacement hips have a pretty wicked range of motion.
I wonder if the clicking noise it probably makes every thrust will throw Robin off his game. :idea:

AzLakeLizard
06-13-2006, 08:53 AM
What was really strange was that I couldn't Block him on Aol?.. very strange..
and 11teen boys don't do a thing for me!
Didn't mean to get your shorts into a snit there hun by mentioning that twinkle toes IM'd me...
I am ok in telling him to flake off! :p
and thank goodness my hips don't make clicking noises...lol :rollside:

91nordic29
06-13-2006, 08:58 AM
uh oh, dont let mardonzi get his shorts in a bunch...he will kick someone's arse! :)

MrsSigEpMock
06-13-2006, 09:13 AM
Didn't mean to get your shorts into a snit there hun by mentioning that twinkle toes IM'd me...
The good thing is you guys are pretty far from him, I think you guys should have some fun with him. I remember something about him being from the bay area. Pretty strange and he spells like crap.

91nordic29
06-13-2006, 09:26 AM
i just got this...LOL

Mardonzi
06-13-2006, 09:45 AM
No shorts in a snit here,,, I figure you can pretty much take care of yourself...
and 91Nordic,, you really need to get out into the real world more often...

91nordic29
06-13-2006, 10:40 AM
No shorts in a snit here,,, I figure you can pretty much take care of yourself...
and 91Nordic,, you really need to get out into the real world more often...
hey, now... :yuk:

SnoopJonnyJon
06-13-2006, 05:18 PM
i just got this...LOL
No problem... I am quite sure Robin, or "Bobin" as he spelt it, hasn't got it yet, so no need to feel embarrassed. :p