PDA

View Full Version : So Im sitting here at the computer....

MudPumper
06-12-2006, 11:20 PM
And I hear a male outside coughing. Kind of abnormal for somebody to be outside in my quiet nieghborhood at this hour. So I hear it again and I start having flashbacks to my younger years. I recognize the unmistakeable type of coughing. So I go and look out the window and sure as shit, the kid that lives next door is sitting in the driveway near the garage door smokin some weed. Gonna be funny as shit when I tell his mom tomorrow. LOL

Kilrtoy
06-12-2006, 11:21 PM
Future PRESIDENT.....

KACHINA KEN
06-12-2006, 11:24 PM
kid can't hold his smoke :p and you are the neighborhood narc :p lil punk is gonna slash your tires or kill your cat, they are vindictive fuks at that young age.

YeLLowBoaT
06-12-2006, 11:24 PM
I would be banging on that door tonight...Not only will she be pisted about him smoking weed, but also for getting woke up....

bunny 166
06-12-2006, 11:30 PM
I would want to know if it was my kid... :cry: Anonymous note maybe?

Tom Brown
06-12-2006, 11:32 PM
I'm going to upset everyone and say that I wouldn't tell the neighbour. I'm not suggesting you shouldn't tell the neighbour, MudPumper, just that I wouldn't.
I'm serious. So serious, in fact, that I went with the Candian spelling of neighbour.

MudPumper
06-12-2006, 11:32 PM
kid can't hold his smoke :p and you are the neighborhood narc :p lil punk is gonna slash your tires or kill your cat, they are vindictive fuks at that young age.
Thought about that.....#1, If something does happen to my stuff, I know who did it. #2, He knows my line of work and I really don't think he would take that chance. :crossx:

MudPumper
06-12-2006, 11:34 PM
I'm going to upset everyone and say that I wouldn't tell the neighbour. I'm not suggesting you shouldn't tell the neighbour, MudPumper, just that I wouldn't.
I'm serious. So serious, in fact, that I went with the Candian spelling of neighbour.
I'm curious to know why you wouldn't tell?????

Tom Brown
06-12-2006, 11:34 PM
Thought about that.....#1, If something does happen to my stuff, I know who did it. #2, He knows my line of work and I really don't think he would take that chance. :crossx:
#3, the cat gets dirty paw prints all over my truck

MudPumper
06-12-2006, 11:36 PM
#3, the cat gets dirty paw prints all over my truck
That's even worse....LOL

Rexone
06-12-2006, 11:38 PM
I've noticed on occasion that Canadians spell all wierd like. Why is that I wonder? It must have something to do with the exchange rate I'm thinking.

KACHINA KEN
06-12-2006, 11:41 PM
wtf is wrong with you Brown, Jeeezus tap dancin Christ.

Rexone
06-12-2006, 11:44 PM
btw what the hell is a Candian? Someone who likes hershey bars I guess.

MudPumper
06-12-2006, 11:45 PM
I've noticed on occasion that Canadians spell all wierd like. Why is that I wonder? It must have something to do with the exchange rate I'm thinking.
Hey Mike,
Where the hell is the order I placed last week???? Usually my stuff arrives within 2 days someties 3 max. It's been almost a week. :idea:

Tom Brown
06-12-2006, 11:45 PM
I'm curious to know why you wouldn't tell?????
Ya know... I've never tried it. Not even a puff. I've never tried a puff of a cigarette, either. ... and I don't drink. ... or do drugs of any kind, other than prescribed medications. Hell... I'm a health nut.
... but I don't feel like it's my business to meddle in someone else's world. I feel that people do best when they're given the respect of being allowed to figure things out on their own.
If you and I were together right now, and you said you were going to go over and tell his parents, I wouldn't try to stop you, either. If that's what you need to do, I'll get the door for you. We need people like you.
I'll say this... I've helped out a couple of people that needed it. You know, children of friends who are drunk out of their head, are at a bar, and don't know how they got there or how they're going to get home. ... or are somewhere I am, drunk, and need to get home. I took them home. I made sure they got inside safely, but didn't go in, and then I left quietly without mentioning it to anyone. I feel they respect me for it and, in the two cases I can think of, have taken their game up a notch instead of what might have happened had I made a big deal of it, that being the possibility of having a big fight with them reasserting their defiance.
... not that I back off because I'm scared of their reaction. Not at all. I don't care about that but I do feel the reaction to what I feel is respectful treatment has been returned in kind and been a positive influence on both them and me.

Tom Brown
06-12-2006, 11:50 PM
It's our 23 hour clock. Our metabolisms are all screwed up.

MudPumper
06-12-2006, 11:53 PM
Ya know... I've never tried it. Not even a puff. I've never tried a puff of a cigarette, either. ... and I don't drink. ... or do drugs of any kind, other than prescribed medications. Hell... I'm a health nut.
... but I don't feel like it's my business to meddle in someone else's world. I feel that people do best when they're given the respect of being allowed to figure things out on their own.
If you and I were together right now, and you said you were going to go over and tell his parents, I wouldn't try to stop you, either. If that's what you need to do, I'll get the door for you.
I'll say this... I've helped out a couple of people that needed it. You know, children of friends who are drunk out of their head, are at a bar, and don't know how they got there or how they're going to get home. ... or are somewhere I am, drunk, and need to get home. I took them home. I made sure they got inside safely, but didn't go in, and then I left quietly without mentioning it to anyone. I feel they respect me for it and, in the two cases I can think of, have taken their game up a notch instead of what might have happened had I made a big deal of it, that being the possibility of having a big fight with them reasserting their defiance.
... not that I back off because I'm scared of their reaction. Not at all. I don't care about that but I do feel the reaction to what I feel is respectful treatment has been returned in kind and been a positive influence on both them and me.
I can respect that 100% and do see where you are coming from. In some situations I may even have the same point of view. I know both his parents and know they will appreciate the info though.
The other aspect of it is that he sits out in the front yard and does it in plain view when the neighbor directly across the street and right next door are both cops. Just for his audacity, he needs to get cought. :crossx:

KACHINA KEN
06-12-2006, 11:57 PM
If I was on Lithium I probably wouldn't want to drink anymore either :p

Tom Brown
06-12-2006, 11:58 PM
wtf is wrong with you Brown, Jeeezus tap dancin Christ.
We won't know until the results of the biopsy are back.

KACHINA KEN
06-13-2006, 12:00 AM
We won't know until the results of the biopsy are back.
I just got the fax with the results, Tom be strong it's not good. They have confirmed you are indeed terminally Canadian.

MudPumper
06-13-2006, 12:01 AM
And you're up there with access to all that Canadian Cush.........

Tom Brown
06-13-2006, 12:04 AM
And you're up there with access to all that Canadian Cush.........
Not only that, it's legal for glaucoma patients. :D

Tom Brown
06-13-2006, 12:09 AM
I know both his parents and know they will appreciate the info though.
I don't question your judgment at all. You're in a different position than I am. I'm just sharing an alternative POV. :cool:
BTW, if friends what to hurt themselves with booze or whatever, that's cool with me. If they want to hurt someone else or their stuff... not cool. I'm quite able to stand up for what I believe in. ... I'm just not in the morality enforcement field.

MudPumper
06-13-2006, 12:12 AM
I don't question your judgment at all. You're in a different position than I am. I'm just sharing an alternative POV. :cool:
BTW, if friends what to hurt themselves with booze or whatever, that's cool with me. If they want to hurt someone else or their stuff... not cool. I'm quite able to stand up for what I believe in. ... I'm just not in the morality enforcement field.
What's funny is that in all reality I don't care if he's doin it. Hell, I did it when I was younger and probably would still do it once in a while but there is no way in hell I can in my line of work. What got under my skin is that he's doin it in the front yard. Do it out of sight if you want, don't do it right in front of my face.

Tom Brown
06-13-2006, 12:17 AM
Yeah, something seems weird there. Maybe he wants everyone to know.
Well... I think I'll take my glaucoma medication and head to bed.

NOTALENT
06-13-2006, 05:24 AM
Virgin Lungs....He obviously hasnt smoked enough....Not that I would know... :)