Kilrtoy
06-13-2006, 12:55 AM
very Nice! can we have more?
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/497holly.jpg

ULTRA28
06-13-2006, 06:03 AM
very Nice! can we have more?
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/497holly.jpg
That's the only one I have of Holly right now. I'm sure I'm going to get my azz kicked when she gets to work today and finds out about it. She's kind of shy.

SDLifesaver
06-13-2006, 06:24 AM
That's the only one I have of Holly right now. I'm sure I'm going to get my azz kicked when she gets to work today and finds out about it. She's kind of shy.
John, is that the Mrs. from the Rock The Boat series? How did the new deck boat fair at the boat show? It looks really nice. Nick

sigepmock
06-13-2006, 06:26 AM
This ought to be good. JW thanks for taking the time with us at the show, we really appreciate it.

Tom Brown
06-13-2006, 07:02 AM
She can hold my jerrycan anytime. :cool:

catman-do
06-13-2006, 07:09 AM
Is that the Holly answering the phones??? Holy Shite, you need to put her in sales!! Watch the orders just start rolling in.... BTW thanks for taking sime to speak w/ me at the show on Sunday. Will have the boat in for those lights come winter.

ULTRA28
06-13-2006, 07:10 AM
John, is that the Mrs. from the Rock The Boat series? How did the new deck boat fair at the boat show? It looks really nice. Nick
It's Holly (the person that gets everything done around here) She started as our receptionist a few years back and is now in charge of customer relations, deliveries, orders and just about everything else.
The 26 ran great, I'll have it out at Havasu this weekend. Are you guys goung to be out there?

shippingguy
06-13-2006, 07:14 AM
I would have to say I am probably going to get my azz kicked as well!!! :cry:

Tom Brown
06-13-2006, 07:17 AM
I'd like to be 3rd in line for an ass kicking.

ULTRA28
06-13-2006, 07:17 AM
I would have to say I am probably going to get my azz kicked as well!!! :cry:
I hope you aren't pissed at me. I know she's going to be.

Tom Brown
06-13-2006, 07:20 AM
Maybe she'll sweeten if you mention I've already jacked off twice to that picture and suspect I'll have friction burns by the end of the day.
She is gorgeous. :cool:

SDLifesaver
06-13-2006, 07:23 AM
It's Holly (the person that gets everything done around here) She started as our receptionist a few years back and is now in charge of customer relations, deliveries, orders and just about everything else.
The 26 ran great, I'll have it out at Havasu this weekend. Are you guys goung to be out there?
Yes we will.
Leaving Friday and coming home monday. What is the chance you could bring a spare prop or 2. All this talk of how fast boats are has me really curious. Our boat with a 24 can't get over 4800rpms and 66mp on the gps. I am curious what a labbed 24 would do. What do you think.

shippingguy
06-13-2006, 07:39 AM
Come on now! You know me better then that. She will be fine.

shippingguy
06-13-2006, 07:40 AM
I'd like to be 3rd in line for an ass kicking.
It is going to be a rough one for sure!! :cry:

phebus
06-13-2006, 08:05 AM
Yes we will.
Leaving Friday and coming home monday. What is the chance you could bring a spare prop or 2. All this talk of how fast boats are has me really curious. Our boat with a 24 can't get over 4800rpms and 66mp on the gps. I am curious what a labbed 24 would do. What do you think.
Nick, with the summer heat, if you are around 4800rpm with the prop you have, I'd say you are propped about right on. If you can get 66mph with the summer heat, again, I'd say you are about right on.
If you can get a second prop so you can keep your rpm's right near the rev limiter, you would be able to optimize your set-up, and see just a little more speed, but don't expect much out of the 200-300rpm.
To me, it sounds like your getting as much as you can expect out of a 28 foot deck boat for this time of year. I haven't seen any other 28 fooot deck boats (Magic, Conquest, etc.), perform any better, under real life life conditions (people, fuel, stereo, gear, etc.).

ULTRA28
06-13-2006, 08:09 AM
Yes we will.
I've got a Merc racing labbed 24 here. If you want to try it out, stop by and pick it up. I would send it to school with JT, but I think our kids would have a tough time lugging it around the playground. :)

Johnwithjm
06-13-2006, 08:16 AM
shippingguy your a lucky man :)

shippingguy
06-13-2006, 08:18 AM
shippingguy your a lucky man :)
Why thanks John. See you Thursday.

shockwavebd
06-13-2006, 08:21 AM
I look forward to meeting those in person.....................lol

sigepmock
06-13-2006, 09:33 AM
It's Holly (the person that gets everything done around here)
So are you saying Mrs. Ultra28 doesn't doesn't get anything done???? :argue: :D

ULTRA28
06-13-2006, 10:05 AM
So are you saying Mrs. Ultra28 doesn't doesn't get anything done???? :argue: :D
No, not saying that at all. Leah kicks azz. I just want to make sure Holly knows how much we appreciate everything she does around here.

Kilrtoy
06-13-2006, 10:08 AM
I was hoping for more pics

sigepmock
06-13-2006, 10:16 AM
No, not saying that at all. Leah kicks azz. I just want to make sure Holly knows how much we appreciate everything she does around here.
Nice save...... :D j/k Just giving you a hard time John. See all three of you this weekend.
Chris

shippingguy
06-13-2006, 12:00 PM
Does Holly log-on the boards? what's her user name? there are a few guys around here that will stalk her, I'm sure... ;)
No she does not, but if they need to get ahold of her they can PM me and I can pass the message along. I see her every night :p

sigepmock
06-13-2006, 01:53 PM
No she does not, but if they need to get ahold of her they can PM me and I can pass the message along. I see her every night :p
Now you're just bragging :D

dicudmore
06-13-2006, 07:09 PM
lucky baztard :cool: