PDA

View Full Version : Rexone Rocks

steveo143
06-13-2006, 04:55 AM
Great customer service. After making a little dig on another thread about waiting on a v-drive bearing puller, Mike got on it and kept me informed with PM's. The last pm sent at midnight last night to inform me part came in late yesterday and will ship today.
Thanx

Rexone
06-13-2006, 05:09 AM
Great customer service. After making a little dig on another thread about waiting on a v-drive bearing puller, Mike got on it and kept me informed with PM's. The last pm sent at midnight last night to inform me part came in late yesterday and will ship today.
Thanx
Thanks and you're welcome Steve. Sorry for the delay on that one.

a catered life
06-13-2006, 06:59 AM
Thanx
yea their pretty good at what they do :p i have had to get help from them on ore than one issue and they have been right on target........

Not So Fast
06-13-2006, 08:21 AM
Customer service as it should be :D NSF

lucky
06-13-2006, 10:38 AM
If it was a pickle puller , the focker would have hand delivered it ..... Hi Mikey

Her454
06-13-2006, 11:00 AM
Yes Mikey is on the ball alright..............and up to his old tricks too LOL.
Ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.

phebus
06-13-2006, 11:09 AM
One day I thought about something for the boat, and the next day before noon there was a package from Rex Marine on my doorstep.
Now that's good :rollside:

Not So Fast
06-13-2006, 12:16 PM
One day I thought about something for the boat, and the next day before noon there was a package from Rex Marine on my doorstep.
Now that's good :rollside:
FUNNY :D NSF

dmontzsta
06-13-2006, 12:56 PM
He does rock, except he does not have dual springs in stock. :( :)