PDA

View Full Version : BUSH in BAGHDAD

OGShocker
06-13-2006, 06:44 AM
Story here! (http://www.breitbart.com/news/2006/06/13/D8I7BVRO1.html)

Racer277
06-13-2006, 06:50 AM
Even with it on the down low, that takes some guts.
I like the new sig, words to live by.

Forkin' Crazy
06-13-2006, 09:19 AM
That sure takes some courage. I doubt the libs will give him much credit, though. :220v:
I like my sig better. :crossx:

centerhill condor
06-13-2006, 09:56 AM
few things succeed as well as success! well delivered speech as well!
oooraaah!

OGShocker
06-13-2006, 02:27 PM
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=14502

Old Texan
06-13-2006, 04:32 PM
OG you are the man!!!!!! GREAT stuff.
roflmao :cool:

Blown 472
06-13-2006, 05:06 PM
What no flight suit, give him a gun and point him out the green zone if he is such a hard ass. :rolleyes:

SmokinLowriderSS
06-13-2006, 05:16 PM
What no flight suit, give him a gun and point him out the green zone if he is such a hard ass. :rolleyes:
Why don't you go and show us how it's done?
Yep, he was "grandstanding" during an election year "just to help his fellow republicans". Did I get it right blown? That'll be the official Howie Dean line by morning.

Blown 472
06-13-2006, 05:24 PM
Why don't you go and show us how it's done?
Yep, he was "grandstanding" during an election year "just to help his fellow republicans". Did I get it right blown? That'll be the official Howie Dean line by morning.
Not my war.
Maybe he could drive around and shoot up some a rabs like those cowboys in that vid.

redneckcharlie
06-14-2006, 12:23 AM
hey smokin, you beat me to the punch with that one. blowns life is like a three legged cat at an ass kicking contest! :rollside:

SmokinLowriderSS
06-14-2006, 06:00 PM
Not my war.
Maybe he could drive around and shoot up some a rabs like those cowboys in that vid.
Then why complain so much and the accusations you make but cannot back up.
Oh, yea, "We don't need to have solutions, we just need to dissent."

Blown 472
06-14-2006, 07:56 PM
Then why complain so much and the accusations you make but cannot back up.
Oh, yea, "We don't need to have solutions, we just need to dissent."
Kinda like why do so many have to die for lies??

SmokinLowriderSS
06-15-2006, 02:45 AM
Kinda like why do so many have to die for lies??
Which lies blown? And DO try to post new ones that I haven't already debunked.
You mean lies like "he was warned ahead of time by the Saudis"
or
"You think the Republican National Committee could get this many people of color in a single room? Only if they had the hotel staff in here."
or
"Republican Party did not understand the lives of hard-working Americans because they "never made an honest living in their lives."
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Blown 472
06-15-2006, 08:13 PM
Which lies blown? And DO try to post new ones that I haven't already debunked.
You mean lies like "he was warned ahead of time by the Saudis"
or
"You think the Republican National Committee could get this many people of color in a single room? Only if they had the hotel staff in here."
or
"Republican Party did not understand the lives of hard-working Americans because they "never made an honest living in their lives."
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
wmd's, yellow cake from niger, nukes, blah blah blah, you just keep supporting this clown.

centerhill condor
06-16-2006, 04:30 AM
lies like, "I did not (shaking finger) have sex with that woman, Ms. Lewinski," 'cause that is a big part of how we got here... even President Clinton as disengaged with foreign policy as he was, would have been better off by coming forward early and often... we could have been spared that whole politically mediocre cluster mess of an impeachment and he could have delegated somebody to the "the base" group.. instead of damage control for the willie's wonderings.
Dick Nixon got into trouble and decided to put the nation's interest ahead of his own... not President Clinton.. he had to rub our faces in his weakness of character just as he has done to Hillary over and over again. Our enemies foreign and domestic are always waiting for our attention to be diverted.
That critical two year period of time gave the "bad guys" an opening to recruit, train, supply, plan, execute, and gain confidence for a very bleak U.S. future indeed.
As for WMD in Iraq... come on, we have the receipts! It was the U.S. that gave Sadaam the upgrades for the SCUD missle to rain death on Iran and end their conflict. It was the U.S. that gave Sadaam the satellite intel about Iranian troop movements. We know every piece of equipment in Iraq.. etc, etc, etc.
All he had to do is stay in Iraq... but nooooo
That goes to prove once again that we MUST rely on our troops under U.S. command for our interests. Today's ally, pick whichever one you like, can be tomorrow's enemy.
happy happy joy joy :220v:

Seadog
06-16-2006, 05:23 AM
Former allies have been known to become enemies, but often only under situations of little other choice. Russia went from enemy, to friend, to enemy only due to the common enemy of Germany. Now Germany, Japan, and Italy are friendly nations, while Russia comes and goes as a friendly nation.
I find it interesting that blowj and poser are not saying anything about some of the government documents being deciphered from Iraq, are showing how Iraq and the Taliban held secret meetings to discuss working together against the United States. Of course, they will insist that it is all lies, invented by the republican war lords. Just like the Holocaust was lies by the British-American-Russian Triad to discredit the noble heroes of Germany.

Rowboat
06-16-2006, 02:15 PM
wmd's, yellow cake from niger, nukes, blah blah blah, you just keep supporting this clown.
why do you people always focus on WMD'S. when facts showed that he used chem warfare on his own people? NOBODY has ever disputed that. Troops may not have found the actual weapons. (it's an amazing tought that they may have been move to somewhere else when they are given years of warnings and minimal action.) but why not go in there on the genocide tip or reasons like that. Arnt you Libs currently telling Bush that he should be in Darfur right now for that same kind of thing? Which i agree with we should be in Darfur or any other country that is creating mass graves. Or should we just leave every one alone and let the smaller people get crushed????

SmokinLowriderSS
06-16-2006, 05:37 PM
Figured, the same dead horses I and so many others have shot before.
The same things you refuse to admit to see the truth of, because it doesn't fit your desires.
Will shoot again tomorow, no interest tonight, I'd rather wet-sand gellcoat @ 1000 grit.

Blown 472
06-17-2006, 04:58 AM
Figured, the same dead horses I and so many others have shot before.
The same things you refuse to admit to see the truth of, because it doesn't fit your desires.
Will shoot again tomorow, no interest tonight, I'd rather wet-sand gellcoat @ 1000 grit.
Then you show me the proof.

redneckcharlie
06-17-2006, 07:45 AM
you want proof blown, hop your ass on a plain and go to iraq. you, yourself, should go speak to all the iraqis in person who have had the various devices used on them. if your afraid to fly, then you could book a ticket on a boat. :rolleyes:

SmokinLowriderSS
06-17-2006, 11:10 AM
You've been shown the proof blown, yet you deny.
I believe the last count was 9. NINE wholy separate foreign government inteligence agencies along with the USCIA firmly believed he had the aforementioned Chemical Weapons, was wanting Bioweapons and Nuclear Weapons, and was reserching them. NINE SEPARATE AGENCIES, NINE!!! Plus the CIA. Do I have to add the CLINTON ADMINISTRATION to this list????? They are on reccord saying he had "WMD"s.
Now, blown, this means 1 thing and 1 thing only. It means that either ten totally separate inteligence groups blew it, completely and totally (or were all LYING to each other on purpose (YOU CANNOT LIE BY ACCIDENT, see the definition of "lie")) or they were right and over the several month build-up to invasion, the stuff was MOVED AND/OR HIDDEN (or both) to friendlier locations before we invaded. There can be no other reasoned conclusion. What's yours? Explain ALL 10 AGENCIES, AND the Clinton presidency!
Since the tales of relieved Syrian border guards support MY belief, they are lies.
Since the likelihood of 10 separate intel agencies making the same mistake is VERY REMOTE, and this supports MY belief, they are all fools and liars, all working for GWB, New World Order likely.
Since the discovery of CHEMICAL LOADED ARTILLERY SHELLS was made, and suppoorts MY belief, it is a lie too, they never existed really.
Since Saddam Hussein HAS SHOWN A HISTORY OF GASSING PEOPLE WITH CHEMICAL WEAPONS (both Iranians and Iraqis), and this supports MY belief, I guess it never happened.
Since 500+ TONS of Yellow Cake Uranium was found in Iraq, just because Joe Wilson, (who outed his own wife (the non-spy) to the public, then wanted to blame the administration for it) says none was bought from Niger (who supplies VIRTUALLY EVERY NUCLEAR COUNTRY), then it never existed, even tho it was found, secured, and moved BY US PERSONELL, weighed, verified.
I could throw you ON the pile of Nigeran Yellow Cake in Baghdad, right next to Tritium, and bomb-plans, and you would deny it blown. It would all be a Bush-plant-job.

Blown 472
06-17-2006, 04:20 PM
You've been shown the proof blown, yet you deny.
I believe the last count was 9. NINE wholy separate foreign government inteligence agencies along with the USCIA firmly believed he had the aforementioned Chemical Weapons, was wanting Bioweapons and Nuclear Weapons, and was reserching them. NINE SEPARATE AGENCIES, NINE!!! Plus the CIA. Do I have to add the CLINTON ADMINISTRATION to this list????? They are on reccord saying he had "WMD"s.
Now, blown, this means 1 thing and 1 thing only. It means that either ten totally separate inteligence groups blew it, completely and totally (or were all LYING to each other on purpose (YOU CANNOT LIE BY ACCIDENT, see the definition of "lie")) or they were right and over the several month build-up to invasion, the stuff was MOVED AND/OR HIDDEN (or both) to friendlier locations before we invaded. There can be no other reasoned conclusion. What's yours? Explain ALL 10 AGENCIES, AND the Clinton presidency!
Since the tales of relieved Syrian border guards support MY belief, they are lies.
Since the likelihood of 10 separate intel agencies making the same mistake is VERY REMOTE, and this supports MY belief, they are all fools and liars, all working for GWB, New World Order likely.
Since the discovery of CHEMICAL LOADED ARTILLERY SHELLS was made, and suppoorts MY belief, it is a lie too, they never existed really.
Since Saddam Hussein HAS SHOWN A HISTORY OF GASSING PEOPLE WITH CHEMICAL WEAPONS (both Iranians and Iraqis), and this supports MY belief, I guess it never happened.
Since 500+ TONS of Yellow Cake Uranium was found in Iraq, just because Joe Wilson, (who outed his own wife (the non-spy) to the public, then wanted to blame the administration for it) says none was bought from Niger (who supplies VIRTUALLY EVERY NUCLEAR COUNTRY), then it never existed, even tho it was found, secured, and moved BY US PERSONELL, weighed, verified.
I could throw you ON the pile of Nigeran Yellow Cake in Baghdad, right next to Tritium, and bomb-plans, and you would deny it blown. It would all be a Bush-plant-job.
Firmly believed, but yet no hard proof of this stuff. Strange.
Outed his own wife? jesus what planet are you on. You just keep supporting him, rock on brother.

Old Texan
06-17-2006, 06:41 PM
Firmly believed, but yet no hard proof of this stuff. Strange.
Outed his own wife? jesus what planet are you on. You just keep supporting him, rock on brother.
Blown the woman was NOT an under cover or any type of covert agent. She did analysis work in a safe office building.
Try this, think back to your Mad Magazine days, Valerie wasn't Spy vs Spy type which I'm sure is your vision of a secret agent. :cool:

Blown 472
06-17-2006, 07:14 PM
Blown the woman was NOT an under cover or any type of covert agent. She did analysis work in a safe office building.
Try this, think back to your Mad Magazine days, Valerie wasn't Spy vs Spy type which I'm sure is your vision of a secret agent. :cool:
I always figured she had the white hat.

SmokinLowriderSS
06-17-2006, 08:36 PM
Outed his own wife? jesus what planet are you on.
Check "Who's Who In America" Circa 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, and I bet is still in the 2006 edition. Need I continue? Entry for Joe Wilson, reads off his married status to Valerie Plame, AND HER PEDIGREE of overseas jobs for the US Govt.
Now, Bush had her outed WHEN????? By Carl Rove??????? I think not.
Here's a link to a photocopy of the entry, No, I am not going to type it all in, it's long and I type to poorly.
http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1457846/posts
Here's ya a close-up.
http://wizbangblog.com/images/2005/josephwilson_whoswho.php

SmokinLowriderSS
06-17-2006, 08:59 PM
Oh,, and on the Yellowcake:
-500 tons...that's right...TONS...make that 1million pounds of yellow cake uranium. It was found at Saddam's al-Tuwaitha nuclear weapons facility (yup...he had one of those too.) Found March, 2003, Didn't you get the memo?
-1.8 tons of partially enriched uranium found at the al-Tuwaitha (same place). You know, the stuff you need to make nukes. How'd it get enriched?
-Hidden centrifuge parts and blueprints. Reported by CNN of all things, Thursday, June 26, 2003 Posted: 6:47 AM EDT (1047 GMT)
The CIA has in its hands the critical parts of a key piece of Iraqi nuclear technology -- parts needed to develop a bomb program -- that were dug up in a back yard in Baghdad, CNN has learned.
The parts, with accompanying plans, were unearthed by Iraqi scientist Mahdi Obeidi who had hidden them under a rose bush in his garden 12 years ago under orders from Qusay Hussein and Saddam Hussein's then son-in-law, Hussein Kamel.
-Two dozen artillery shells loaded with Sarin and mustard gas reported in June 2004 by Iraq Survey Group chief Charles Duelfer. I've seen the results of Mustard gas, you I am sure have not. It is not pretty and can be quite deadly if inhaled or swallowed.
Sounds like WMD to me! You may want to print this off and impress your friends with your knowledge.

Old Texan
06-18-2006, 06:54 AM
Fine job our media does with not "publishing" real news. I imagine one day the National Enquirer will spout headlines "WMD's they didn't tell us about" and hopefully not after some bunch of radical idiots used them.
Then again maybe the denial of their existence after proof positive that the things have been found are the "lies" about WMD's these jokers keep carrying on about.
Ol' PX is always talking about subjective news choices, what will he call this type of thing that goes on constantly with the drive by media?
The Lib media philosophy- "If it can't be spun, it must not run."

Seadog
06-18-2006, 08:21 AM
Don't bother poser of blowj with facts. They and their ilk are only interested in any spin that makes the Republicans look bad. Look at BJs other posting. A supposedly well informed writer, who was aclaimed by the French, used mostly lies, distortions and name calling to get his opinion across.

SmokinLowriderSS
06-18-2006, 08:45 AM
Strangely enough, "proof" for soooo many liberals is the accusation, even in the absence of facts:
the Plame "outing", (immediate conviction of bush, Rove, et all)
the "stolen" election, (immediate lib conviction & continuing accusation)
the "massacre" in Iraq, (the marines are already convicted, sans trial)
Rathergate, (immediately the pres was guilty, 20 min later, forgery found, and ignored)
The "torture" in Abu Gharib prison, (first was never even any "torture")
The ENTIRE "Bush lied/no WMD" BS that has been blown open a hundred times
More, soooo many more.
But when any verifiable facts contradict the accusation, they have an immediate seisure with complete loss of recall for the facts upon recovery. Liberalism, a mental disorder.