PDA

View Full Version : recommendation of hotels in Havasu City

spectras only
06-13-2006, 12:27 PM
I'll be in Havasu City on the 4th & 5th of august . Can you guys give me some pointers on these hotels ? Thanks
http://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotels-g31262-Lake_Havasu_City_Arizona-Hotels.html

a catered life
06-13-2006, 12:32 PM
always get one with running water.just/joking :p
we loved london bridge its was close to everything and decent rooms

spectras only
06-13-2006, 12:38 PM
I was checking out the feedbacks on Hampton Inn ,and it seems free of roaches :D

455Rocket
06-13-2006, 12:42 PM
Go with the Nautical Inn...
I'll be at the London Bridge Resort that weekend :cool:

River918
06-13-2006, 12:47 PM
FInd a house to rent for the weekend. It's normally alot cheeper, plus you get good boat parking and more privacy...check the spam section

2Driver
06-13-2006, 01:00 PM
Rent a home or condo from someone on the boards. There are at least 3 good ones I know about. Do a search in spam. We will never do hotels again.
London Bridge is ok but the boat parking sucks big time. You can get a slip at the hotel docks if you are lucky, but I wouldn't leave my boat in the that lot during peak season. Also hope you stay up late and party as it is directy connected to Kokomo's. Pretty loud crowd and bumper cars in the parking lot after it lets out. IF you like to party it's great, if your kids are trying to sleep...welll. We've stayed there but only off season (November).

spectras only
06-13-2006, 01:05 PM
Thanks for the replies so far . Not bringing the boat , so as long as I'm close to the water to see others hardware there , I'm OK . :) . BTW London Bridge already booked the date I'll be there :rolleyes: .

beaverretriever
06-13-2006, 01:10 PM
www.havavacation.com
We rented the "Desert Oasis" house from them. The pix dont do the houses justice. Cleaner than most hotels and much safer to keep the boat, cheap as or cheaper than most mediocre hotels/motels. Plus most have pools, bbq etc. I wouldnt do it any other way.
The gals name is Jill that you will need to talk too. Good luck. :)

BlackedoutF250
06-13-2006, 01:56 PM
I highly recommend the Hampton Inn great rooms tons of ammenties, free breakfast that was delicious and actually included hot food instead of couple day old pastries. My vote would be for them they are right down from the center of town and also reasonably price about 100 bucks a night which is pretty good in my opinion also you get like 70 stations on the tv a refrigerator and a microwave.
John

phebus
06-13-2006, 02:01 PM
I highly recommend the Hampton Inn great rooms tons of ammenties, free breakfast that was delicious and actually included hot food instead of couple day old pastries. My vote would be for them they are right down from the center of town and also reasonably price about 100 bucks a night which is pretty good in my opinion also you get like 70 stations on the tv a refrigerator and a microwave.
John
And, the trick, so I'm told :) , is if it's not on a weekend, is to say it's a business trip, and they'll give you a rate of $79.00.
Or, so I'm told :rollside:
IMO, the nicest and cleanest hotel in Havasu, and it has good breakfast, a nice pool, high speed internet accces, etc.

a catered life
06-13-2006, 02:50 PM
John
i agree we also stay there once great room but parking on a busy weekend is a bitach

ClownRoyal
06-13-2006, 04:43 PM
Agave Inn. Top floor on the Southwest corner. You will be sitting on top of the boats. Plus, free Internet. Can't find that in Havi.

HatenWinter
06-13-2006, 08:56 PM
Sent you a PM