PDA

View Full Version : Rexone really does Rock

MudPumper
06-13-2006, 12:32 PM
Last night about 1am I jokingly posted asking Mike what was up with my order and why it was taking so long (been about 5 days). Usually orders arrive within 2-3 days. I've had stuff arrive next day and stuff that I was told was back ordered arrive in 3. He PM'd me for my info and looked up my order. He personally pulled the order and staged it for shipping today.
Mike is on top if his game and has a customer for life right here. Nobody can beat Rex Marines customer service, even if I'm still waiting on my catalog. LOL :rollside: :rollside: :rollside:

dmontzsta
06-13-2006, 03:17 PM
He is open 24 hours? sweet. I might call him tonight to talk about rigging and stuff. :)

djunkie
06-13-2006, 03:21 PM
Last night about 1am I jokingly posted asking Mike what was up with my order and why it was taking so long (been about 5 days). Usually orders arrive within 2-3 days. I've had stuff arrive next day and stuff that I was told was back ordered arrive in 3. He PM'd me for my info and looked up my order. He personally pulled the order and staged it for shipping today.
Mike is on top if his game and has a customer for life right here. Nobody can beat Rex Marines customer service, even if I'm still waiting on my catalog. LOL :rollside: :rollside: :rollside:
Rex Marine has a catalog? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rollside: