PDA

View Full Version : Wtf!?!?!?!

Havasu_Dreamin
06-13-2006, 04:58 PM
This websites performance has just gone down the drain. Errors everytime in trying to go to anywhere. I think I've seen this error message about 30 times today:
There seems to have been a slight problem with the ***boat Forums database.
Please try again by pressing the refresh button in your browser.
An E-Mail has been dispatched to our Technical Staff, who you can also contact if the problem persists.
We apologise for any inconvenience.
I know it's free, but c'mon. If they were charging for this they would be out of business in two weeks!

slowinhavasu
06-13-2006, 05:05 PM
Easy now........

blown dough
06-13-2006, 05:07 PM
This websites performance has just gone down the drain. Errors everytime in trying to go to anywhere. I think I've seen this error message about 30 times today:
An E-Mail has been dispatched to our Technical Staff, who you can also contact if the problem persists.
I know it's free, but c'mon. If they were charging for this they would be out of business in two weeks!
Same problem here, everytime I post the thread never moves back to the top it stays where it is at

RitcheyRch
06-13-2006, 05:19 PM
Also notice the (-) negative post counts.

JetBoatRich
06-13-2006, 05:28 PM
They don't care about the needs of post whores :mad:

topless
06-13-2006, 05:38 PM
It all started when they were doing the data base maintenance. It's a conspiracy I tell ya.!!!!!! Maybe Robin Boyer has something to do with this.