PDA

View Full Version : Ultra 27' Shadow

HBjet
01-14-2002, 09:42 PM
Disclaimer: For all the Chet Capoli's out there, I do not work for Ultra.
Now that I have that out of the way, let me tell you guys about my first ever ride in a big tunnel boat. This last Saturday I was fortunate enough to get a ride and drive one of Ultra's 27' Shadow. Let me tell you, if you have never been in a big tunnel like the Shadow, it sure is a different feeling when your turning verses a V-bottom boat. When we were on plane it was such a nice ride over mild chop I was sure my next boat is going to be a tunnel, I just don't know how big. The boat we had was an open bow, and the seating up there was very roomy, and you didn't feel to high or low in the boat. The mid cabin was very roomy and had cocktail seating for 4, but head height was limited when seating more towards the front. I don't know of any other cats that have that much room and are under 28'. The cockpit area was also very open, and a lot of space to put in a big stereo system. Well, again I'm not a sales rep (even though I might sound like one)
HBjet
PS, if you want to see the pictures, email me.
[This message has been edited by HBjet (edited January 18, 2002).]

bigorangefan
01-14-2002, 09:44 PM
Great Graphics, really nice work

riverliver
01-14-2002, 10:10 PM
Nice looking boat !!!
Kats are great rides.
What are the specs on this boat ?
What kind of cost ?

HBjet
01-14-2002, 10:21 PM
Hey, if I worked there, I could tell you. But since I don't I guess you can call me....Waht is it Chet? A Cheerleader? Anyway, call up Ultra or check out www.ultraboats.com (http://www.ultraboats.com) and ask for a sales rep.
HBjet

spectras only
01-14-2002, 10:26 PM
Very nice profile ,and I like the colours too!

Havasu_Dreamin
01-15-2002, 09:53 AM
That's a really nice looking boat.
HD

Chestah Cheetah
01-15-2002, 10:44 AM
That's a bad ass cat! I'm really diggin' that windshield, from the side view it looks like the Stealth - nice.
[This message has been edited by Chestah Cheetah (edited January 15, 2002).]

MrHavasuCat
01-15-2002, 11:42 AM
Now would that be considered a ***boat? Just kidding with you.