06-13-2006, 07:16 PM
Was gonna reply but this place been F'd Up!!! :mad: :yuk: :mad: :burningm:
Reply anyways..........if it helps, pretend I'm her. :rollside:

Forkin' Crazy
06-13-2006, 07:17 PM
No shit!!!! :220v:

Forkin' Crazy
06-13-2006, 07:19 PM
There seems to have been a slight problem with the ***boat Forums database.
Please try again by pressing the refresh button in your browser.
An E-Mail has been dispatched to our Technical Staff, who you can also contact if the problem persists.
We apologise for any inconvenience.
Yea, just a slight problem. LOL!!! :rolleyes:

little rowe boat
06-13-2006, 09:19 PM
Problems is an understatement.

MagicMtnDan
06-13-2006, 10:12 PM
Wha happened?!

CBadDad
06-14-2006, 12:51 PM
Ya, what happened? I banged out a long response and then it was gone.
I wonder if the mods pulled it?

core attitude
06-14-2006, 12:56 PM
Ya, what happened? I banged out a long response and then it was gone.
I wonder if the mods pulled it?
Naaa..........I think she got hammered enough that she deleted it herself, it got a little "real".

RiverDave
06-14-2006, 02:07 PM
Naaa..........I think she got hammered enough that she deleted it herself, it got a little "real".
I made some posts, but I'm not sure if they ever showed up or not.. I actually wasn't going to post the 1st one becuase it was kinda hardcore, so I tried to find the thread as soon as the board came back up, but it was gone?
Did you read the post?
RD

H20 Party Starter
06-14-2006, 02:16 PM
What did you have to say Dave? :rollside:

Mrs. Bordsmnj
06-14-2006, 02:22 PM
I wonder if her husband read the thread and knew it was about him.

Tom Brown
06-14-2006, 02:31 PM
It sounds like I missed some good material. :(
Anyone care to bring me up to speed?

RiverDave
06-14-2006, 02:47 PM
What did you have to say Dave? :rollside:
Everyone was saying he was cheating.. So I took the otherside, and said she was an insecure & controlling chick. He probably needs to get out of the house every now and again becuase she requires too much attention etc.. etc.. Further more if she was my wife, and posted that shit on ***boat well she'd have a 5 finger hand print on her ass for 2 weeks for posting personal shit online.. LOL There was some other stuff in there as well, but that was the gest of it.
RD ;)

topless
06-14-2006, 02:54 PM
Everyone was saying he was cheating.. So I took the otherside, and said she was an insecure & controlling chick. He probably needs to get out of the house every now and again becuase she requires too much attention etc.. etc.. Further more if she was my wife, and posted that shit on ***boat well she'd have a 5 finger hand print on her ass for 2 weeks for posting personal shit online.. LOL There was some other stuff in there as well, but that was the gest of it.
RD ;)Getting out of the house every now and again is a LITTLE different than going sex toy shopping with the girl from the office that he text messages all the time and lies about it don't ya think?

core attitude
06-14-2006, 02:56 PM
Did you read the post?
RD
Not yet.
Unless the mystery man hooked up with her and then found out the chick was totally insecure and maybe a little nuts.., and everytime we even went in the backyard to smoke a cigarette she'd assume he was out banging some other chick.
On top of which if the certain someone has a friend that he even talks to on a regular basis (male or female) she gets so freakin weird about it that it's just easier to tell her something else then listen to her cacklin about it all the f'n time..
Maybe if she wasn't such an attention ***** that required 100% of focus 24 hrs a day 365 days a year they wouldn't have these kinda problems.. It sux when it gets to the point where you can't even get up in the middle of the night and goto the bathroom without hearing "Where are you going?" He wouldn't have to tell her shit that wasn't true just to make the household run 1/2 ass smoothly without getting into some petty f'n argument every 5 f'n seconds about shit that really has no bearing on anything in life other then a 2% diversion of attention away from the whack job..
Then this crazy chick figures the smart move is to come onto a website where this guy and her are regulars?? On what planet did that seem like the right move?
On a side note, I should note that I don't know who the mrs is nor do I know the Mr.. I'll just say that "intuitions" posts remind me alot of a certain "X" that I had awhile back. Insecure, Attention *****, that would always take a nothing situation and blow it so far outta proportion, then run to our circle of friends to try and make me look like the asshole.. Uh yeah..
You need therapy chick. I'm going to go against the grain here and say he's probably being faithful, and your probably acting outta line by sending his "friend" e-mails, and your waaaaaayyyyy.... sooo far I'm not sure you can even see the lines anymore outta whack by coming on here and venting your personal marriage stuff.
If you were my wife You'd have a 5 finger hand print for the next two weeks right on your ass for posting this shit up.. Get over your insecurities, and stop "spying" on him. Have a little faith and you might find out the sky isn't just falling yet.
Whatever happened to "Stand By Your Man."
Intuition, can you honestly say this thread has "Good Wife" written all over it? Your looking to be a victim, seems to me it doesn't matter what he does.. Your going to be one in somebodies eyes.
Then there's the other side.. He could be bangin her? Who knows..
All I know is ***boat certainly wasn't the answer, and if you had half a brain you'd whack this thread before Hubby see's it becuase if you thought you had problems before. Handling personal affairs in public is gonna take it to a whole new level.
RD
Now I have........ouch.

RiverDave
06-14-2006, 03:00 PM
Getting out of the house every now and again is a LITTLE different than going sex toy shopping with the girl from the office that he text messages all the time and lies about it don't ya think?
You know Allison.. I know you, and we talk all the time (on the internet).. If we went to a sex store and you helped me pick out some toys just adding a "woman's perspective" to the choices, would that mean I'm bangin you?
My point being the way she worded it in the posts is yes pointing towards him bangin this broad.. But what everybody forgot is she's the one wording it..
RD

RiverDave
06-14-2006, 03:00 PM
Not yet.
Now I have........ouch.
Where'd ya get that? I was going to edit it a little bit so it didn't come off so "harsh" LOL..
RD

CBadDad
06-14-2006, 03:01 PM
That was friggen perfect RD!
Mine had a similar tone. Can you find mine core attitude??

Tom Brown
06-14-2006, 03:01 PM
You know Allison.. I know you, and we talk all the time (on the internet).. If we went to a sex store and you helped me pick out some toys just adding a "woman's perspective" to the choices, would that mean I'm bangin you?
RD
I think so, Dave. I mean... everyone knows I banged the hell out of her and I'm not sure we've ever been in the same state.

CBadDad
06-14-2006, 03:02 PM
My point being the way she worded it in the posts is yes pointing towards him bangin this broad.. But what everybody forgot is she's the one wording it..
RD
Exactly!!!

Tom Brown
06-14-2006, 03:02 PM
Not yet............
Dave, you're a beautiful man. :cool:

core attitude
06-14-2006, 03:06 PM
Where'd ya get that? I was going to edit it a little bit so it didn't come off so "harsh" LOL..
RD
I saved it so I could ask my wife why she was posting on the forums............lucky me.........turns out it wasn't my wife. :rollside:

topless
06-14-2006, 03:07 PM
RDWell if we went to a sex shop together I'd take orders first from all the members here then brag about it I think. :crossx:

topless
06-14-2006, 03:08 PM
I think so, Dave. I mean... everyone knows I banged the hell out of her and I'm not sure we've ever been in the same state.Silly Tom, don't you remember being at Rex Marine? You even said you liked the foil on my windows of the trailer.

Tom Brown
06-14-2006, 03:09 PM
Silly Tom, don't you remember being at Rex Marine? You even said you liked the foil on my windows of the trailer.
That's when I blacked out.... so I don't remember a thing after that. :confused:

core attitude
06-14-2006, 03:10 PM
That was friggen perfect RD!
Mine had a similar tone. Can you find mine core attitude??
Sorry.......call me a fag but I only save RD's posts. :redface:

Dave C
06-14-2006, 03:14 PM
RD... keep that pimp hand strong..... LMAO... :crossx:

core attitude
06-14-2006, 03:16 PM
RD... keep that pimp hand strong..... LMAO... :crossx:
He did.......
I can not believe you posted this shit on ***boat..
If anything I'd say your the problem in the marriage chick. Sometimes it's alot easier to point the finger then look in the mirror.
RD

CBadDad
06-14-2006, 03:20 PM
Sorry.......call me a fag but I only save RD's posts. :redface:
No worries. Good luck with the divorce, if you want a good divorce liar, er, I mean lawyer, let me know. Mine cleaned the biatches clock.

Biglue
06-14-2006, 03:26 PM
No worries. Good luck with the divorce, if you want a good divorce liar, er, I mean lawyer, let me know. Mine cleaned the biatches clock.
LMAO

core attitude
06-14-2006, 03:27 PM
No divorce........I'm taking RD's bitch slap workshop this weekend. :argue:

CBadDad
06-14-2006, 05:23 PM
No divorce........I'm taking RD's bitch slap workshop this weekend. :argue:
That'll be cheaper!

core attitude
06-14-2006, 05:39 PM
That'll be cheaper!
And more fun, I hear we get to role play with stand ins so we get a "feel" for it.

Kilrtoy
06-14-2006, 05:59 PM
I heard about this thread...
If she is so worried , THEN JUST LEAVE AND MAKE THEM BOTH HAPPY

CBadDad
06-14-2006, 06:01 PM
The only problem with that philosophy is that they had a kid.
But I like the way you think.

topless
06-14-2006, 07:58 PM
WHEW!!!! For a second there I thought it might be you since she said you both post and everyone has seen her rack. Glad all is well on the homefront there Miguel. So who do you think mystery woman is?

Tom Brown
06-14-2006, 08:01 PM
So who do you think mystery woman is?
My money is on Tony Scarlatta.

topless
06-14-2006, 08:06 PM
My money is on Tony Scarlatta.He is pretty mysterious.

Tom Brown
06-14-2006, 08:07 PM
He is pretty mysterious.
... and dramatic. :idea:

topless
06-14-2006, 08:14 PM
... and dramatic. :idea:Don't forget ever changing.

Kilrtoy
06-14-2006, 10:31 PM
My money is on Tony Scarlatta.
HEY Dont mess with the
A TEAMS
biggest cheerleader

Kilrtoy
06-14-2006, 10:32 PM
WHEW!!!! For a second there I thought it might be you since she said you both post and everyone has seen her rack. Glad all is well on the homefront there Miguel. So who do you think mystery woman is?
I think it is that LESBIAN LOVER you have been looking for

Tom Brown
06-14-2006, 10:34 PM
Hey Kilr.... maybe you would know this.... was he really banned from the Sizzler for poor table manners?

Kilrtoy
06-14-2006, 10:36 PM
Hey Kilr.... maybe you would know this.... was he really banned from the Sizzler for poor table manners?
I'll have to get back to you on that one, But SIZZLER is not known for hot waitress, and you know how he feels about his women

Tom Brown
06-14-2006, 10:37 PM
Why no, I guess I don't. I didn't know he had any feelings for women at all. :idea:

Kilrtoy
06-14-2006, 10:39 PM
Why no, I guess I don't. I didn't know he had any feelings for women at all. :idea:
Ill let him explain it to you :rollside: