PDA

View Full Version : Good job available for a young person.

lakewake
06-13-2006, 07:05 PM
Or houswife looking to get out of the house.
My girlfriend is looking to fill a position in her territory. She manages the distribution of plants and flowers to the Home Depot garden departments.(Not a Home Depot Job)The job is great for a young person with a car. She prefers female help but the right guy would be considered.5 days a week ,weekends included,from 6am to 2:30. Have to be able to lift 20 pounds and get hands dirty. $8 per hour to start. The job is meeting the delivery trucks at the Home Depot locations. The drivers unload the rolling racks and the merchandiser helps rotate the flowers and put them away. Watering plants and sweeping up. Getting to the next store and repeat. The locations are Glendora,Covina,Baldwin Park and Alhambra.Merchandisers don't go to every store every day. Send me a PM if you have a graduate in your house that you want to get off of the couch. :D

Kachina26
06-13-2006, 07:23 PM
Or houswife looking to get out of the house.
My girlfriend is looking to fill a position in her territory. She manages the distribution of plants and flowers to the Home Depot garden departments.(Not a Home Depot Job)The job is great for a young person with a car. She prefers female help but the right guy would be considered.5 days a week ,weekends included,from 6am to 2:30. Have to be able to lift 20 pounds and get hands dirty. $8 per hour to start. The job is meeting the delivery trucks at the Home Depot locations. The drivers unload the rolling racks and the merchandiser helps rotate the flowers and put them away. Watering plants and sweeping up. Getting to the next store and repeat. The locations are Glendora,Covina,Baldwin Park and Alhambra.Merchandisers don't go to every store every day. Send me a PM if you have a graduate in your house that you want to get off of the couch. :D
Sounds like one of those jobs Americans are not willing to do. Try reposting in Espanol. My kid would be all over it, but we live 75 miles away.

ryantparks
06-13-2006, 07:26 PM
If you can bump up the pay to over $100k Ill start tomorrow. I love getting my hands dirty.

No Name
06-13-2006, 07:43 PM
Sounds like one of those jobs Americans are not willing to do. Try reposting in Espanol.
:)

Jordy
06-13-2006, 08:14 PM
If you can bump up the pay to over $100k Ill start tomorrow. I love getting my hands dirty.
Oh, and full bene's (goes with out saying in a 6 figure job typically), a company car with a fuel card, expense account, assistant, computer, 6 weeks vacation to start, and an unlimited expense account. Sound about right??? :D :D :D

HavasuSelect
06-13-2006, 08:44 PM
I know a guy named Robin Boyer. He's going out for his drivers license in a few days. Sorry. I couldn't resist.

topless
06-13-2006, 10:43 PM
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!! yeah, send Robin a pm. I'm sure he needs a job.