PDA

View Full Version : Ever since..............

topless
06-13-2006, 10:11 PM
Ever since ***boat shut down to do matienance on this site today, it's been totally screwed up. It says no thread has any responses even tough they do and most of the time when you do respond, you just get an error message. Anyway, now you have to scroll through a gazzilion pages to get any entertainment what so ever. I think I'll go to the psychic network site and fock with them for a while. :mad: :cry:

HM
06-13-2006, 10:27 PM
You need me to come over for an emergency visit? I know it is not your night, but when you need it.....you need it!!!!! :crossx:

topless
06-13-2006, 10:33 PM
You need me to come over for an emergency visit? I know it is not your night, but when you need it.....you need it!!!!! :crossx:Well I guess since we are dating and all it would be alright (you tripod, mule hung salami you) :rollside: :rollside:

Tom Brown
06-13-2006, 10:39 PM
Top... concentrate with me....... good......... I'm starting to detect energy from you... some thought radiation...
.... and I am picking up a sensation of displeasure.
Also, something bad is going to happen to you, there will be a birth near you, and you'll go on a trip.

topless
06-13-2006, 10:45 PM
Tom.............I always knew we had a connection but STAY AWAY FROM MY DAUGHTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tom Brown
06-13-2006, 10:47 PM
You never know... it might be you. :D

topless
06-13-2006, 10:48 PM
You broke the spell! It now says 5 replies instead of 0.............my hero. :)

Tom Brown
06-13-2006, 10:50 PM
My chest is swollen. :cool:
... and so are my loins. :idea:

Forkin' Crazy
06-14-2006, 06:12 AM
My chest is swollen. :cool:
... and so are my loins. :idea:
TMI. :220v:

JetBoatRich
06-14-2006, 05:54 PM
Ever since ***boat shut down to do matienance on this site today, it's been totally screwed up. It says no thread has any responses even tough they do and most of the time when you do respond, you just get an error message. Anyway, now you have to scroll through a gazzilion pages to get any entertainment what so ever. I think I'll go to the psychic network site and fock with them for a while. :mad: :cry:
It might be you :cool: