PDA

View Full Version : nooner

ratso
06-14-2006, 11:26 AM
...who all got one since ***boat was down and there was nothing better to do??? :crossx: :idea: :D

Water Romper
06-14-2006, 11:34 AM
Didn't get a "nooner" :cry: But I did get a ton of work done :) The boss is probably wondering what the hell I had for lunch :crossx:

topless
06-14-2006, 11:35 AM
...who all got one since ***boat was down and there was nothing better to do??? :crossx: :idea: :D
My guess would be YOU. :crossx:

lucky
06-14-2006, 11:39 AM
Ok - Went on a date last night-- I have to wait at least till i meet her sister, mom , aunt, -- I'm getting game again ratso -- whats protocall ? do i try to nail em all at once , or pace myself :) :crossx:

ratso
06-14-2006, 11:40 AM
My guess would be YOU. :crossx:
... hey, if we lived in the same town you coulda had one too... :crossx: :jawdrop: :D

ratso
06-14-2006, 11:42 AM
Ok - Went on a date last night-- I have to wait at least till i meet her sister, mom , aunt, -- I'm getting game again ratso -- whats protocall ? do i try to nail em all at once , or pace myself :) :crossx:
...nail em all... but at my age I gotta pace myself. :)

topless
06-14-2006, 11:43 AM
... hey, if we lived in the same town you coulda had one too... :crossx: :jawdrop: :DNot according to my brother. He says you're Rico Suave and warned me about you. Besides, I'm over 21 so I'm too old for you :crossx:

lucky
06-14-2006, 11:45 AM
ali would break , even you , my friend - she wouldda had that snake so far up your ass YOU would be spitting venum -lol

Jbb
06-14-2006, 11:47 AM
Not according to my brother. He says you're Rico Suave and warned me about you. Besides, I'm over 21 so I'm too old for you :crossx:
Pure venom ...Topper.... :p

ratso
06-14-2006, 11:48 AM
ali would break , even you , my friend - she wouldda had that snake so far up your ass YOU would be spitting venum -lol
...uh, speaking from experience there lucky? I've already been told she's an animal in bed... :idea:

lucky
06-14-2006, 12:34 PM
...uh, speaking from experience there lucky? I've already been told she's an animal in bed... :idea:
lol -- I've never had snake befor .....

topless
06-14-2006, 12:53 PM
...uh, speaking from experience there lucky? I've already been told she's an animal in bed... :idea:That damn Tom Brown can't keep his mouth shut!!! :cry:

Biglue
06-14-2006, 12:58 PM
Was it Maxie, Roland or 460? Why are you pacing? I'm surprised one of them didn't offer. They probably won't go out with you again since you didnt put out. :D

No Name
06-14-2006, 01:08 PM
No nooner, But the little women asked me if I wanted to have a quickie just now. I told her no... I am on hot boat right now and to check back with me in about eight hours. :D :D

CBadDad
06-14-2006, 01:12 PM
Does self gratification count?
I rubbed one out (O.K. two) while the site was down. It sure is nice to be able to get something productive done every once in a while...