PDA

View Full Version : Happy day!!

phebus
06-15-2006, 01:53 PM
Well, I'm sitting here, having a beer, waiting for my wife to get ready so we can go to our daughter's high school graduation.
I sure am proud of her, school seems a lot tougher now then when I went through.
Happy, happy day

KineticoH20
06-15-2006, 01:57 PM
congrats to you and her!

MR HARLEY
06-15-2006, 02:03 PM
Congratulations!

OutCole'd
06-15-2006, 02:05 PM
Congratulations!!!!

HocusPocus
06-15-2006, 02:18 PM
thats great.. it can be happy and a bit sad all in one day.. seeing your baby graduate high school. i have a couple years before my first one graduates.. then 12 more years before the last one does. :)

redi4fun
06-15-2006, 02:23 PM
Congrats all around to the Phebus family. :)

HavasuSelect
06-15-2006, 03:00 PM
Congrats

Mrs. 4-B
06-15-2006, 03:22 PM
Congratulations! I received the announcement in the mail the other day. She is a beautiful girl! Are you heading out the Havi after the graduation or are you gonna have a celebration at home?

phebus
06-15-2006, 08:43 PM
Thanks everyone for the congratulations. Whew, quite a night. I don't care how tough you think you are, it brings a little tear to your eye when you see your little girl, who you think the world of, receive her diploma.
Wow....
Oh yeah, and one pearl of wisdom. Don't drink beer, and have an egg salad sandwich before going to a crowded stadium. I think I burned all the hair out of my ass crack (If you've ever seen me, you know that's quite a feat), and gagged about four rows of people. I gave them memories they will never forget!! :rollside:

JetBoatRich
06-15-2006, 08:48 PM
Congratulations to your Daughter :cool: very proud moment for Mom and Dad :cool:
My daughter will do the same next year :cool:
I am sure the crowd was happy to be around you :yuk:

Kilrtoy
06-15-2006, 08:48 PM
Thanks everyone for the congratulations. Whew, quite a night. I don't care how tough you think you are, it brings a little tear to your eye when you see your little girl, who you think the world of, receive her diploma.
Wow....
Oh yeah, and one pearl of wisdom. Don't drink beer, and have an egg salad sandwich before going to a crowded stadium. I think I burned all the hair out of my ass crack (If you've ever seen me, you know that's quite a feat), and gagged about four rows of people. I gave them memories they will never forget!! :rollside:
Jesus christ for the love of GOD........
Congrats, in two ways, I think that means a full time move is now in place

Ziggy
06-15-2006, 08:49 PM
Congrats Pheb :) .......Weird feeling to watch our offspring move along in life, huh? Some De Ja Vu :220v:
I was gonna comment about just having a brew before going, but you topped it with the eggs.......right on!!!!! :p :p

phebus
06-15-2006, 08:53 PM
Congrats Pheb :) .......Weird feeling to watch our offspring move along in life, huh? Some De Ja Vu :220v:
I was gonna comment about just having a brew before going, but you topped it with the eggs.......right on!!!!! :p :p
Yeah, I've never been prouder. Oh, and my daughter graduated too :rollside:

DILLIGAF
06-15-2006, 08:56 PM
Well, I'm sitting here, having a beer, waiting for my wife to get ready so we can go to our daughter's high school graduation.
I sure am proud of her, school seems a lot tougher now then when I went through.
Happy, happy day
Congrats and it is.
It is even tougher than you walking to school with cardboard for shoes 5 miles in the snow uphill both ways everyday :)

No Name
06-15-2006, 08:58 PM
Wow....
Congrats, I watched my son graduate last year and I does choke you up a bit. :cry:
Fortunately I did not have the beer and egg salad sandwich problem you did. :D :D