PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know a mechanic

TRUMP TIGHT
06-15-2006, 08:48 PM
My girlfriend has a 2001 honda civic ex manual transmission. I need to find a mechanic in the orange/riverside county area that i can trust and wont bend me over on price! I need someone that can tell me what needs to be done to the car and what should be done to the car. Any help would be appreciated!

Kilrtoy
06-15-2006, 08:49 PM
Trade it in, that is what i would do

pixilatedpussy
06-15-2006, 08:50 PM
My girlfriend has a 2001 honda civic ex manual transmission. I need to find a mechanic in the orange/riverside county area that i can trust and wont bend me over on price! I need someone that can tell me what needs to be done to the car and what should be done to the car. Any help would be appreciated!
You can call Brian Nothelfer at Viking Independent. Their # is (949)951-1525...he is honest to god your best bet! Tell him Simons Auto Body referred ya. :p

DILLIGAF
06-15-2006, 08:50 PM
He ain't a BIG BALLER like you Miguel :)
Hey Justin I don't know anybody but why didn't you ask me tonight when we were on the phone?
Tell her that "pops" said she might start by changing the friggin' oil from time to time.....lol

No Name
06-15-2006, 08:51 PM
Buy her a new BMW and she will love you for it…….. :)

Kilrtoy
06-15-2006, 08:52 PM
Hey Justin I don't know anybody but why didn't you ask me tonight when we were on the phone?
Im a BABY BALLER in training, not even a baby baller yet, then I still have JR Baller status to achieve before BIG BALLER

DILLIGAF
06-15-2006, 08:53 PM
Im a BABY BALLER in training, not even a baby baller yet, then I still have JR Baller status to achieve before BIG BALLER
Alright...my head is spinning now :)

phebus
06-15-2006, 08:55 PM
When I first saw this thread posted by you, I figured you needed a new mechanic for your boat, seeing as your old mechanic seems to be on the lamb. :)

Kilrtoy
06-15-2006, 08:55 PM
Alright...my head is spinning now :)
Then stop drinking

TRUMP TIGHT
06-15-2006, 08:57 PM
Tell her that "pops" said she might start by changing the friggin' oil from time to time.....lol
She hasnt needed to she has been driving my truck!!!:mad:

TRUMP TIGHT
06-15-2006, 08:58 PM
When I first saw this thread posted by you, I figured you needed a new mechanic for your boat, seeing as your old mechanic seems to be on the lamb. :)
No, it should be fixed!

TRUMP TIGHT
06-15-2006, 08:59 PM
Buy her a new BMW and she will love you for it…….. :)
No way!! She cant keep her honda up!!:mad:

DILLIGAF
06-15-2006, 09:00 PM
Then stop drinking
Only had 2 beers and a black/water tonight. Drinking some nice, ice cold water right now. It tastes good :)

DILLIGAF
06-15-2006, 09:00 PM
I think that is now your job Justin :)
Give her a hug for me. I haven't seen her much these days :(

TRUMP TIGHT
06-15-2006, 09:01 PM
I would but i decided getting me a new truck was more important then getting her a new car!!:D

TRUMP TIGHT
06-15-2006, 09:03 PM
You can call Brian Nothelfer at Viking Independent. Their # is (949)951-1525...he is honest to god your best bet! Tell him Simons Auto Body referred ya. :p
I will give them a call tommorrow! Thanks!

No Name
06-15-2006, 09:03 PM
I hear you, that’s why mine drives a 2003 Honda also….. :D :D

TRUMP TIGHT
06-15-2006, 09:04 PM
Ya i know i have been for a while now, but it was already going to shit!

TRUMP TIGHT
06-15-2006, 09:13 PM
Hey Tom how are you? Justin just came up to me and started hugging me and I was like wtf! Then he told me oh my dad said to give you a hug for him...lol
Anyways I was wondering since Anna Belle said she most likely is not going to Havasu with us if my cousin could go? So I asked my cousin Amber if she wanted to go and she got all excited. Anyways would it be ok if she came since we are staying with you on Saturday night?
She would fit right in...
She's 5'5, green eyes, skinny and very very pretty... oh and over 18!!:D

DILLIGAF
06-15-2006, 09:19 PM
Hey Tom how are you? Justin just came up to me and started hugging me and I was like wtf! Then he told me oh my dad said to give you a hug for him...lol
Anyways I was wondering since Anna Belle said she most likely is not going to Havasu with us if my cousin could go? So I asked my cousin Amber if she wanted to go and she got all excited. Anyways would it be ok if she came since we are staying with you on Saturday night?
She would fit right in...
She's 5'5, green eyes, skinny and very very pretty... oh and over 18!!:D
Are you ho'ing (sp?) her out to me :)
Of course she can Brenda. No problem at all. I am going to try to be out here but will probably not make it to Havasu.
The ho thing was a joke....don't be getting me in trouble...and shit
and....Justin should be hugging you all the time anyhow
Pick up the phone next time butthead...lol

TRUMP TIGHT
06-15-2006, 09:33 PM
Are you ho'ing (sp?) her out to me :)
You know how we do!!:D

HMF'er
06-16-2006, 01:08 PM
Call Chino Tire & Muffler in Chino. 909-628-7115 Paul is the owner, they work on everything and anything. I've taken my stuff to him for years, not the cheapest, but honest and good.

riverbound
06-16-2006, 01:12 PM
Hopefully its ok that I post in here....but the same thought passed through my head.
My reccomendation would be to take it to the dealer. you will pay a couple bucks more, but it will be done right. and in th elong run you actually save
<----learned that lesson the hard way :(

DILLIGAF
06-16-2006, 01:15 PM
Hopefully its ok that I post in here....
HAHA...Alright, you made your point Bill :)
My Chevy dealer has screwed up more thaings than I can even remember but I keep taking it there :(. If they screw up they usually make it right but some of the screw ups have been major. I shouldn't have to check their work everytime....but still I go. I am going to go back to a Ford next year...F IT!

HMF'er
06-16-2006, 01:54 PM
Hopefully its ok that I post in here....but the same thought passed through my head.
My reccomendation would be to take it to the dealer. you will pay a couple bucks more, but it will be done right. and in th elong run you actually save
I've seen it happen more than once where the dealer takes the car and charges their high price for the same job an independent would do for cheaper, then has the lot boy drive it down to the local independent garage for the work. (brakes, clutches, etc. - jobs that could be done in a short amount of time) They usually do that when they're real busy and don't want to lose the customer, besides they make money on it w/o doing anything.

TRUMP TIGHT
06-16-2006, 05:38 PM
I took in my silverado one time to the dealer because of coolant leaking out the truck. They replaced my water pump and it still leaked! I took it back and it was actualy the resovoir that was cracked. No biggie i got a free water pump when it was all said and done!!:D